2nd July 2013, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the Airhostess Training Fee? Which are the centers in Andhra Pradesh?

I have completed b.sc (cs).I want to do the airhostess course, will you say me the complete course fees for airhostess training in tamilnadu(Chennai)
10th July 2013, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the Airhostess Training Fee? Which are the centers in Andhra Pradesh?

My name is ekta mishra after completing my bts could I join airline
20th October 2013, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

hi my name is preeti sharma.what fees of air hostess traning fees
thank you
20th October 2013, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

i am studied mca .completed in this year my height 5.1, weight 46,age 22, my ambition is become an air hostess .sir pls tel me i will capable are not. which institutions are best in andrapradesh.
26th October 2013, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

can i become an air hostess ? my height is 149. and i want the fees details . send this to my mail id - [email protected]
14th March 2014, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

hiii, my name is noorien my aim n passion is to become airhostess i cmpleted my 12th with good percentage n i also have good command over english iam fair n my hieght is 5.7 . i want to be a airhostess so i want to know airhostess training centers in hyderabad nearby n even i wanna knw mre further what i need to study after 12th to become airhostess.. soo plzz its a reqst to give full information abt i need to study further n abt airhostess trianing center in hyd.

thnk u
2nd June 2014, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

gd afternoon sir i have completed my 12th with 92% i was interested in air hostess but i like to know how many years we will be in proffesion and salary details and whats after completion of job either any courses to do? or any promotions for settlement?
3rd June 2014, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

hi....diz iz sana,i was cmpltd intr 2nd yr,my height iz 162cm,fair colour,i can speak english ,hindi,telugu fluently...i wanna b a air hostrs, plz can yu tel abt airliness full details...abt training n abt fees!!!i hope that yu vl reply fa these ques...

Thank You!!!
13th July 2014, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

hi iam completed12standard my height 5.3 and weight 50kgs my skintone is fair can i join in air hostss from navya please give reply
13th July 2014, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

hai iam navya i completed 12 in english medium 5.3 hieght ,weight 50 and iam fair can i join in airhostss traning center please give reply
7th August 2014, 03:41 AM
Unregistered

Hi I have completed my 10 and now I'm 21 years old and wanted to b an airhostess so how can I b I stay in Bangalore so pls give the information a bout this
22nd October 2014, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Hello i also want be airhostest but i am just a pass class 12 if this possbile yry to airhostest
29th October 2014, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Hello , I am preeti I am 22vyears old and my height is 5.4 nd m fair...can I get a chance to become an airhostess/cabin crew ... plz ley me knw
31st October 2014, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

I'm in arts and i want to be a air hostess. so can u tell me now in air hostess what is the fees? plzzzz how many year course.plz give me full information.
1st March 2015, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.sc.now I want to become an airhostess so I want to know full details of this course and the best institute for it...
24th March 2015, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Hey..i would love to be an air hostess.. Am 17 and i jxt completed my high school course last year...can i join the training institute with those qualifications or there other things a've not yet done.. So as to qualify??
1st April 2015, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

I am 17 yrs old i have completed my 12 std so that i want to become air hostess ? in hyderabad now what i should do......?p%u017Azzzzz help me....?
20th May 2015, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Is there any concession in fee structure because many of the members are from middle class families.And our dreams and goals are big so inshallaha we will fullfill our dreams and goals.SO PLEASE ITS A HUMBLE REQUEST......
THANK YOU.
18th June 2015, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Am priyanka,pursuing diploma final year.after diploma i want to take the training of airhosters.my economical background is not so rich..so i want to know the details regarding total fee for the entire training.
IS we get the job aftr thus training surely ah?
31st July 2015, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Which Institute is the best in hyderabad. To train cabin crew ? Any of there to answer this?
4th November 2015, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Hi ....

I am Razia From kashmir i am in 11th class can i join as airhosstess....it is my aim and please tell the full fee of full training
25th June 2016, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my intermediate, for air hostess course what I have to learn now please give me the instructions
3rd September 2016, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

I am in standard 12th science my height is 5.6 and I have a Indian skintone can u tell if I am eligible for this course and can you please suggest some institute in Mumbai with an affordable fee for a middle class girl
24th March 2017, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

My educational qualifications is intermediate.and I want to become a air hostess but I don't know how much fee in air hostess course, so please help me sir
13th June 2017, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in ece with 76%, with three and a half years course, with height 5.2, weight 50, my question is, is there any coaching centers with minimum money in Hyderabad??
7th May 2018, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

I am studying my engineering 2nd year but I want to become Airhostess can I my height is 5-2 also I am fair if I can please reply me
20th May 2018, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

I am zoya now i am in 10th standard after completing 12th standard i want to becomes an air hostess it is my dream but my parents cannot afford more fees can you suggest best institution with best training and affordable fees starting from 70000 in Hyderabad please it is my humble req
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?