14th May 2011, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

What is the Airhostess Training Fee? Which are the centers in Andhra Pradesh?

Could u please mention to me the Airhostess trining fee.trining period,centers in andrapradesh

23rd August 2011, 11:20 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: What is the Airhostess Training Fee? Which are the centers in Andhra Pradesh?

The fees for Air hostess differs from Institute to institute.
It range is from 75,000 to 3 lacs for the entire training.
I am giving you the idea of Indian Academy of Aeronautical Engineering.
Its fees is 75,000 if you pay it in chance BUT if you pay in installments then at the time of admissions you have to pay 40,000 and after 3 months you have to pay 40,000.

About the institute of air hostess ::

1. AHA himayat nagar,Hyedrabad

2.Avalon Academy Hyedrabad

3.Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess training Hyedrabad

4.Sristys aviation Hyedrabad

5.Kingfisher Training academy Hyedrabad
30th September 2011, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the Airhostess Training Fee? Which are the centers in Andhra Pradesh?

my name is iqbal.now 2 pass.i want air hostess cabin crew job.how much totaly fee.?
6th October 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

i want be become an airhostess.i completed my schooling in telugu medium.i studied my inter in english medium.can i eligable to this profession.how much total fee?
13th October 2011, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

total fees for for this course?
22nd October 2011, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

what is total fee for air hostess.?which are the centers in bangalore?
12th November 2011, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 12thy and pursuing my 1st year, could u please tell me that from where i can do my air hotess course in delhi at a low fee structure?
1st December 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Hi,am of 17 years nd completed my 12th standard,nd also hav 5.3 height nd am also fair..so can i bcom a air hostess ,
if so then plz give me the full information abt it....
plzzzzz...
8th December 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

what is the total fee that should bee pad for an air hostess training course? which all are the best training centers in kerala ?
8th December 2011, 05:11 PM
Prernayd

basicully COURSE DURATION is 1 year.
ACADEMIC FEES STRUCTURE : Course Fee - Rs. 75000.00. Or at the time of admission - Rs. 40000.00.
Air Hostess Training Institute
(Affiliated with Rai University International)
6- 30,31,32, Bala Nagar
Hyderabad-500 037 (Andhra Pradesh)

Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training
Affiliated to: Deemed University
202, 5-10-188/2, Hill Fort Road, Adarsh Nagar
Banjara Hills
Hyderabad - 500034
Andhra Pradesh
Landmark: Opposite Thrimala Thrupathi Devasthanam
Phone: (40) 65156618 , 65777626

best of luck
8th December 2011, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Is there any criteria of marks to be an air hostess
15th January 2012, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in air hostess training college? what are the percentage cutoff for 10 2 students? what is the fees structure for air hostess training (aha) colleges.
27th January 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

i completed my 12th exam.i am studying in F.Y B.A.is it possible for me to do the air-hostess course?someone tell me that there are many sacrifice in its training is it true?
27th January 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

what is the duration of the course?
24th February 2012, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

iam a student of second year dimploma of enginiring,can i do the course of airhostess after completing my diploma?n my economic condition is not well so did i get any kind of help?
25th February 2012, 03:17 PM
drurv

COURSE DURATION is 1 year.
ACADEMIC FEES STRUCTURE : Course Fee - Rs. 75000.00. Or at the time of admission - Rs. 40000.00.
Air Hostess Training Institute
(Affiliated with Rai University International)
6- 30,31,32, Bala Nagar
Hyderabad-500 037 (Andhra Pradesh)

Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training
Affiliated to: Deemed University
202, 5-10-188/2, Hill Fort Road, Adarsh Nagar
Banjara Hills
Hyderabad - 500034
Andhra Pradesh
Landmark: Opposite Thrimala Thrupathi Devasthanam
28th February 2012, 09:15 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Eligibility for CSIR UGC NET entrance examination:
You Must have a M.Sc. or equivalent degree with minimum 55% aggregate marks And the final year Students of M.Sc. are also eligible to appear in

CSIR NET exams.
Age Eligibility Criteria -
For Junior Research fellowship – You must be between 19 –28 years of age.
For Lectureship – There is no upper age limit. You should be at least 19 years of age.
25th March 2012, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Can i become an airhostess?my height is 5.7 and i am going to pass my standard 12.i am from nepal.
27th March 2012, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

i want to be a air hostess so i want know to about air hostess training centers in himachal pradesh and fee
18th May 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

i am very beautiful but my height is 5.1 so could u pls tell me can i become an air Hostess.....
10th June 2012, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

what is the airhostess training fee?which are the centers in kerala?
10th June 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee for airhostess course
22nd June 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

i would like to know about the physical requirements for air hostess training.......like the height and weight
23rd June 2012, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee for training and nearest institutes
6th July 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Total fees for this course?
19th July 2012, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

I am graduated from b.com honours from patna university. I want to know about the fees structure and duration of air hostess in AHA institute of patna
19th July 2012, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

can u say the whole course fee and details.
My height is 5.3 and my weight is 60 am i eligible
1st August 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know the air hostess course in delhi at a low fees my height is 5.2 and my weight is 49,I wil be greatful if u gave me the information
THANKS
1st August 2012, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Hi,my age is 17 i want 2 become an airhostess but after completeing my btech is that possible?
24th August 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

want be become an airhostess.i completed my schooling in telugu medium.i studied my inter in english medium.can i eligable to this profession.how much total fee?
26th August 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

what are the best training institutes in vizag for the course air hostess in vizag
9th September 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

i'm a srilankan biology student,i finished my advance level in college,passed 2 subjects.can i join this course
30th September 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

now am 2pass i want to know how much cost on studying airhostess cource
7th October 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me total fee structure bcz i want to be an air hostess bt m beloning to a middle clas family
19th January 2013, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

i want to establish myself being a airhostes but i am scared of my height i am 156.5cm could you advise me shall i will be capable or not.thank u
21st January 2013, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

what is the airhostess training fee? which are the centers in mumbai?
5th February 2013, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

am studied B.sc(cmp) .and 1st cls to inter telugu medium.my height 5.3inch .i will be capable or not.
11th February 2013, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

What are the qualifications to become air hostess?im a srilankan student from where can i follow a course in air hostess?and what is the course fee?
27th February 2013, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

My height is 5.6 can I become an airhostess.
11th March 2013, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

How much total fee of airhostess course of frankfinn in delhi
12th March 2013, 05:36 PM
No 1
Senior Member+

Hi...
Friends,

Eligible for CSIR UGC NET Entrance exam like ::
====================================

*** The candidates must be complete M.Sc graduation degree in any recognized university.

*** your degree with minimum 55 % of marks.

*** Age limit ,

For Junior Research Fellowship 19 to 28 years.

For Lectureship at list 19 yeas.

All the best..............................
13th March 2013, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

i am sana my ambition is to become an air hostess...
can i,, it is easy or not? do they ask any questions?
3rd April 2013, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

my name is sana i am in tenth class i like air hostess so much can i get a job after mu twelveth...

thank u.....
9th April 2013, 11:29 AM
thatipamulapraveengoud

hai,,

The fees for Air hostess differs from Institute to institute.
It range is from 75,000 to 3 lacs for the entire training.
I am giving you the idea of Indian Academy of Aeronautical Engineering.
Its fees is 75,000 if you pay it in chance BUT if you pay in installments then at the time of admissions you have to pay 40,000 and after 3 months you have to pay 40,000.

About the institute of air hostess ::

1. AHA himayat nagar,Hyedrabad

2.Avalon Academy Hyedrabad

3.Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess training Hyedrabad

4.Sristys aviation Hyedrabad

5.Kingfisher Training academy Hyedrabad
19th May 2013, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am anjali i wants to become an air hostess. how much total fees of air hostess course of frankfinn in hyedrabad? my height is 5.3 . Is there any criteria of marks to be an air hostess?
25th May 2013, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

what is the fees of an air hostess training in frankfinn
10th June 2013, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

am a kenyan and i would like 2 became an airhostess coz i have the passion for it! pliz help me ifpossible thanks
13th June 2013, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

I completed my degree wid bcom computers in an open university (Acharya nagarjuna university) may i eligible for airhostess
23rd June 2013, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

I completed my `12 with 97% can i join as air hostess . And sir will you tell me the fee for training
24th June 2013, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

suggest me institute of flying steverts courses in delhi.....i recently complete my 2 in arts
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?