21st July 2014, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of entrance exam for M.Sc in Madras university?

sir, please I want to know entrance exam result date for chemistry 2014-2015. please send to my email id. Thanking you ,

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and pattern for MSc Molecular Biology entrance exam in Madras University?
  2. Entrance Exam Pattern for MSc in Madras university? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Entrance exam pattern for MSc Biotechnology and MSc Genetics in madras university?
  4. When will the MSc Chemistry entrance exam be conducted by Madras University? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
  5. When is the MSc criminology entrance exam conducted by university of Madras? What is the qualification required?
  6. Date of entrance exam for M.Sc in Madras university?
  7. Date of issue of application forms and date of Entrance Exam for M.Sc Acturial Science in Madras University?
  8. Date of entrance exam of MSc IT? Date of sale of forms of the entrance exam? Which subjects are there in MSc IT exam and books to be referred for it?
  9. Eligibility for Ph.D in AIIMS after M.Sc in Anatomy at IBMS Madras University? -- [New]
  10. Details and important dates for M.Phil entrance exam of Madras University?
  11. When will be the entrance exam for MSc Chemistry in Madras University?
  12. Model question papers for MSc Chemistry entrance exam in madras University?
  13. On which date is the MSc IT entrance exam? Date of filling the form? From where to get the form? Which subjects are there in MSc IT entrance exam?
  14. Questions asked by university of Madras for getting admission in M.Sc Anatomy? Syllabus for entrance examination of M.Sc Anatomy?
  15. Is there any entrance exam for M.A in English in Madras University
  16. Date of MSc forensic science entrance exam? What is the syllabus for the same?
  17. Does Madras University offer M.A. in Criminology course? Eligibility to apply for a student of Kerala University? Date of entrance exam?
  18. What is the date of the entrance exam of MSc?
16th April 2015, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

hi
i am mariya completed b.sc biochemistry. i want know the date of enterancre examfor m.sc in madras university. pls send to my email id.
27th May 2015, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

sir, please i want to know entrance exam date for M.SC.,maths 2015-2016 . please to my E-mail Id
8th June 2015, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

When is the entrance exam for msc microbiology in madras university for2015???will you send us any. Information about the exam date????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?