31st May 2011, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I give one compartment exam this year and other through improvement the next year?

301 ENGLISH CORE 046 D1
042 PHYSICS 051 D2
302 HINDI CORE 063 C2
041 MATHEMATICS 034 D2
048 PHYSICAL EDUCATION 078 B1

Additional Subject
043 CHEMISTRY 038 FT E

mein chem theory me fail hu aur ye result me additional sub de rka hai to meri isme com hai ya nahi agar com nahi hai to me isme improvement de sakta hu aur math me b improvement de sakta hu aur agar math me fail ho jau to english me de sakta hu ki nahi

Related Questions:
  1. Can compartment as well as improvement exam of other subject be given simultaneously next year?
  2. Can I give the improvement exam for both compartmental and non-compartmental papers?
  3. Can we apply for both compartment and improvement exam during the same year?
  4. Can I give Physics compartment, Chemistry, Maths improvement simultaneously?
  5. Can I give improvement exam after passing compartment exam of 12th in Chemistry with 70 marks?
  6. Procedure to apply for UP board improvement and compartment exam of high school?
  7. For which year can I give the improvement exam if graduated 2 years back? For how many subjects I can give the improvement exam?
  8. Improvement exam is conducted in the same year or next year of the CBSE board exam?
  9. Is it possible to give the improvement exam after one year for higher secondary?
  10. Can I give improvement in all five subjects or just in best four, for admission in DU next year?
  11. In AIEEE how many government seats are available?
  12. Is it possible to give improvement examination twice?
  13. Should I have to give improvement exam having less percentage in B.Sc 1st year?
  14. Can I give my improvement exams after completion of graduation? -- [New]
  15. Is there Improvement exam available in WBCHSE Board? Should I drop a year if secured less than 70% in Physics and Maths of 12th Board exam?
  16. Is it possible to give improvement exam with compartment exam?
  17. Can I go for improvement in Maths or any other subjects after clearing the compartment exams?
  18. Can I give improvement exam this year as I completed my degree with less marks from DU last year?

31st May 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I give one compartment exam this year and other through improvement the next year?

Sir in 2009 i have appeared a regular canditate and i got failed in two subjects and i considered as a private canditate. Next attempt i got compartment i have written maths second time i didnt clear . As a private canditate can i select an optional subject like tamil.

31st May 2011, 09:52 PM
sindhukarthika

As a private canditate can i take tamil as a optional subject which i didn't study when i am a regular student

3rd June 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

can i give only 1 exam at a time??????

3rd June 2011, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

i hv got compartment in two sub. physics and chemistry. can i apper in compartment exam with both sub togthr. without dropng my 1 year.. plzzzz tell me

7th June 2011, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

can I Give two compartment exam this year?

23rd June 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

hello! sir i have compartment in physics and chemistry and i have been told that i can appear only in one subject in july,2011.....
cant i appear in both because i want to do mbbs and i have already booked the seat in the medical college?
..... kindly help....

8th July 2011, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

how many time i will give exam of compartemt bst 2

15th August 2011, 04:39 PM
saurabhkaushal333

Compartmental Exam is a new system introduced by CBSE board for helping failed candidates. Students who have failed in two or more subjects or One main subject of that year are placed in Compartment of those subject.
He/She will be allowed to appear for Compartmental exam to be held in July/August. You can re-appear again in March/April next year and subsequently July/August also.

good luck....

15th August 2011, 10:22 PM
ammajii

Hi dear,

Compartmental Exam is a new system introduced by CBSE board for helping failed candidates. Students who have failed in two or more subjects or One main subject of that year are placed in Compartment of those subject.
He/She will be allowed to appear for Compartmental exam to be held in July/August. You can re-appear again in March/April next year and subsequently July/August also.

You study for only one exam out of the Two subjects in which you have failed, but there is nothing wrong in appearing for Two exams, so that you can collect the question paper for further study.

But it is advisable to get through in Both the papers so that you need not waste another year in your career.

Thanks

16th August 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
My nephew appeared at XII CBSE exam in March 2011 from a school in New Delhi, though his home town is in East UP. He appeared at his first Chemistry Compartmental in July 2011. He has again got Chemistry Compartmental which he will write in March 2012.
1. What is the procedure to apply for March 2011 compartmental? Has he to apply again? If yes, where will he get the form? He is not in a position to visit New Delhi to apply.
2. Will his exam centre be New Delhi again or he can give a different centre (say somewhere in UP)?

6th December 2011, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

can i give my compartment exam of maths i was failed in 2008 in maths compartment after that i left studies can i resume now in 2012 by just giving compaetment of maths is it possible

21st December 2011, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

i got compartment in two subjects-physics and chemistry in march 2011. can i give both the two compartment exam in march 2012.???? plzzzzzzz reply....

5th March 2012, 04:47 AM
Unregistered

sir if get failed in physics will i be elegible for compartment?????? what is the procedure?????

19th March 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

hi ramanjeet singh chawla here ,
if i pass in all subjects can i give a compartment exam or not??
and will the new marks will be replaced in the mark sheet??

7th May 2012, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

wel,sir i hve given my maths compartmnt exm this year,4godsd if i again fail in exm,should i get n chance to appear in al subjects,sirr plz give some solutin m totally tense.,,

30th May 2012, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i imtiaz got compart in chemistry and physics and my physics went in the additional subject so can i give both the compart exam in july/aug this year,?

1st June 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Can i give compartment for two papers in same year to save the next year??Pl reply..

2nd June 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

i have failed in 3 subject can i give the compartment

5th June 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

i have done 12th non medical from nios inb 2008 with 51% . but now i want to reappear in english, math. my registration no. in nios has been expired. is there any chance to improve marks. i am a govt servent.

16th June 2012, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

I HAD COMPARTMENT IN PHYSICS IF I PASS THIS EXAM CAN I APPEAR FOR IMPROVEMENT NEXT YEAR?

26th July 2012, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

I HAD COMPART IN CHEM THIS TIME BUT I THINK I'LL FAIL IN THIS.CAN I REAPPEAR ONLY IN CHEM NEXT YEAR AND GET A FRESH MARKSHEET FROM CBSE WHICH WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR ADMSN IN MBBS?

27th July 2012, 01:15 PM
Apurva Beniwal

Arrow Re: Can I give one compartment exam this year and other through improvement the next year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul yash View Post
hello i have compartment in physics and chemistry. and i wanna do medical (mbbs) so can i give one paper through compartment this year and one paper next year through improvement. CAN I DO THIS OR NOT plzzzzzzz help me ...give solution
Rahul i'll suggest you to clear both your compartments and to prepare for PMT this year .. you should clear the compartments... i have seen also many students taking many attempts in PMT and wasting their every chance and spoiling their years behind the craze of MBBS ... some of them do achieve but the question is to ask yourself are you that much determined that you can clear the PMT and get selected for MBBS if you are then you should definitely take a chance drop for preparation and also ask your family to give you mental support and look after you that you are not spoiling time from now onwards.

12th June 2014, 04:53 AM
Unregistered

If student got compartment in bcom first year can got admission in same college

12th June 2014, 04:57 AM
Unregistered

Can student got the admission in same college after getting compartment in 1 subject?

3rd May 2019, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am fail in physics and chemistry and have 6 subjects and compartment is written on the results so sir am I able to give both compartment or not please tell sir

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?