30th November 2013, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?

Hello sir ,I want to become aeronautical engineering, so please tell me what is the procedure for apply aeronautical engineering
After my ll pu . I hope you will help me,so please reply me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  2. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  4. Minimum marks required in 10th and 12th to get admission into Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  6. Can I study Diploma Aeronautical course with 80% in 10th?
  7. Which are the best Universities and their fee structure for studying Aeronautical Engineering? How much marks should I obtain in 12th for taking admission in the same? -- [New]
  8. Scholarships available to study Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad?
  9. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  10. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  11. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  12. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2?
  13. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) if secured 73% in 12th and 70% in 10th?
  14. Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course?
  15. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Qualification required to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering for 10th student?
  17. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad being a B.Sc(PCM) graduate? Total fee expenses to study this course?
  18. How can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after completing 10th? Total fee expenses to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course?
1st March 2014, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?

I am studying final year aeronautical in NIET and currently many of my friends from other college who are studying aeronautical aren't placed on campus and there is only campus placements in IIT and IISC so try there else you"ll suffer
24th April 2014, 09:12 PM
Anusha banoth

Smile Re: Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?

Dear friend,

can we have the best and fee low paid collages in our state?
19th May 2014, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?

I have -6 power, so can I choose aeronautical engineering?
But I don't prefer going to air force .
24th July 2014, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

i have pass my 10th i want to join diploma in aeronautical engineering how should i join the course please tell me soon i am already late
7th December 2014, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

sir I'am studying now in PUC 1 year and I know that my percentage will be above 90 in PUC 2 then what do next or can I join directly after it , what to do next is my question
5th October 2015, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir.,
Iam sajeed,now im coursing diploma in MECHANICAL ENGG..what rank i should score in diploma,and EMCET to get admission in various institutions of AERONAUTICAL..
25th November 2015, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

How much total fees for aeronautical engineering in school of aeronautics,new delhi
12th March 2017, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

I am now in my final year in diploma in mechanical engineering. I want to do degree in Aeronautical engineering in Pune.
14th March 2017, 11:37 PM
poojithav

the best is IIST [ Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology ], Kerala
the rest top colleges are listed below:
  • IIT Bombay
  • IIT Madras
  • IIT Karagpur
  • IIT Kanpur
  • IIST Tiruvanatapuram
  • Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
  • Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology, Chennai
  • Nehru College of Aeronautical and Applied Science , Coimbatore
  • School of Aviation Science and Technology , Delhi
  • Panjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
  • Indian Institute of Technology, Patna

all the best
18th April 2017, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

I just completed my S.S.C.examination. My ambition is to become a space scientist. What should I study ?
Can I opt for aeronautical engineering?
I am good at science but a little weak in maths
Please, reply as soon as possible.
Thank you.
16th June 2017, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

How is school of aeronautics neemrana for B.Tech in aeronautics and how are it's placements?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?