12th February 2012, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: CS course after LLB

If you have already completed LL.B. then you will get benefit in understanding basic concept and structure of language of law and you will also entitle for exemption in the subject of general and commercial laws in cs executive programme.If you are thinking to do LL.B then you can do with cs course.
2nd March 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: CS course after LLB

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalyan333 View Post
sorry.
this is not possible.
you must study mpc.
She z not at all talking about Computer science, she is talking about company secretary.
22nd March 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

I will get my B.Com.(hons.) degree in May 2012. At the same time I have also passed Company Secretary couse Executive level .& after May 2012 I am planning to complete CS by doing 15 months training Theory papers. At the same time I want to do 3 yrs. LLB course in Delhi University, regular full time course. Is it possible to do both simultaneously ? What will be law college lecture hrs.? Will it requires 100% attendance ? Will I be able to complete training under practising CS ? At the same time I want to attend coaching classes for CS professional . Pl. any one can guide me regarding this. I am really confused.
12th April 2012, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

i want 2 knw dat aftr doing company secretary course can i do LLB?? does this combination effect on salary or i get good offers or salary packages??
15th May 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

b.com., m.com. dtp(diploma taxation law practice) exim(diploma export import)
now suggest me between c.s. & icwa what r u sugested me
1st June 2012, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

I hv completed b.com and also pursuing CS.... pls sugest should i do LLb or sugest any other course..... also specify law univrsity for doing it as distance programme......
20th July 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

i have done BSc and LLB what can i do for CS
29th July 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

recently i have done llm n i want to do cs. please guide me
30th August 2012, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my MCA , LLB. can I write company secretary exams? can I get exemptions in subjects for writing the exam?
31st August 2012, 11:38 PM
itsme.abhishek2012

Hi dear,
A company with a paid up share of a minimum of 50 lakhs are bound to appoint a company secretary who acts as an advisor. So, a degree in Law followed by CS will definitly give boost to your career.
A company which is bound to appoint a company secretary always gives priority to the one with his/her expertise in more than one field, i mean a company secretary with a degree in law will always be the first choice of the employer.

The last date of submitting application form for June 2011 is 30th september 2010.

The forms can be collected from
c-37, sector 32, Noida

The same can also be obtained through registered post by sending a demand draft of Rs. 250 in the favour of " The Institute of Company Secretary of India".

Tahnks
1st September 2012, 12:12 AM
archanagalenka

Thumbs up Re: CS course after LLB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
C.S after C.F.A is a good choice.... plz tell me anybody .
Hello,

A company with a paid up share of a minimum of 50 lakhs are bound to appoint a company secretary who acts as an advisor. So, a degree in Law followed by CS will definitly give boost to your career.
A company which is bound to appoint a company secretary always gives priority to the one with his/her expertise in more than one field, i mean a company secretary with a degree in law will always be the first choice of the employer.

The last date of submitting application form for June 2011 is 30th september 2010.

The forms can be collected from
c-37, sector 32, Noida

The same can also be obtained through registered post by sending a demand draft of Rs. 250 in the favour of " The Institute of Company Secretary of India".
1st September 2012, 12:37 AM
suvendum14

Question Re: CS course after LLB

hi dear,
I don't know why you are converting from law to commerce field!

After graduating from DU,there are so many good chances for you to be a professional lawyer...

Whatever it is,you are eligible for doing CS course..

For this you have to start from the intermediate course...As the eligibility for the intermediate CS course is graduation..

After this you will have to complete the final course...

thanks
6th February 2013, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am having a LAW degree LL.b and I am also practicing as an advocate in the high court
since year 2008 and I want to pursue The Company secretary course.

(1)Is it possible?
(2)And why you are saying that one cant study Company Secretary course after LL.b course?
Please send me your valuable suggestions to my Mail I.D. [email protected]
17th January 2014, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am a commerce graduate. and want to do c.s. can i? i am in sfs/hfdsf.nfds pls help me.
12th November 2014, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE AN LLB DEGREE AND HAS BEEN PRACTISING FAMILY LAW, WOULD LIKE CHANGE, WILL BE REWARDING TO REGISTER FOR CHARTERED SECRETARIES AND ADMINISTRATION QUALIFICATION
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?