21st August 2011, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Which are the 1st semester subjects of computer engineering in Mumbai University?

What is computer engineering 1st semester subjects in mumbai university?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to change from Chemical Engineering to EXTC or Computer after 1st semester or 1st year in college affiliated to Mumbai University?
  2. Mumbai University, B.E in Computer Science, 4th Semester, Computer Graphics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Mumbai University, B.E in Computer Science, 4th Semester, Analysis of Algorithm and Design Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Mangalore University B.Com 1st semester exam previous year question papers of all subjects
  5. Where can I get previous year Question Papers of 6th semester of Computer Engineering of Mumbai University?
  6. List of subjects to study in the 1st semester of Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Mumbai University B.E in Bio-medical Engineering 3rd Semester Human Anatomy & Physiology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Can I get scholarship having secured 73% in 1st semester of IS Engineering? -- [New]
  9. What is the fee structure for CS in B.Tech?
  10. Mumbai University B.E in Bio-medical Engineering 3rd Semester Electrical Network Analysis & Synthesis Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Mumbai University BE in Electronics Engineering 5th Semester Continuous Time Signals and Systems Papers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Can I change my college during 1st semester of engineering? Which entrance exam to answer?
  13. When MCA 1st semester exam of MG University will be started?
  14. Can I get admission to study M.Com in Mumbai University having KT in 3rd semester of B.Com?
  15. Am i eligible for TCS campus recruitment? I have cleared in 2nd semester
  16. Am I eligible for TCS campus recruitment? I am a 7th semester student
  17. Mumbai University B.E in Bio-medical Engineering 4th Semester Electronic Instruments Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Mumbai University, B.E in Bio-medical Engineering, 4th Semester, Biomechanics, Prosthetic & Orthotics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
24th December 2011, 05:11 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the 1st semester subjects of computer engineering in Mumbai University?

As per my record the First semester of the Bachelor of Engineering Course offered by the Mumbai University has the following subjects in common:

1.Engineering Mechanics
2.Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering
3.Computer Programming
4.Workshop Practice – 1
5.Applied Physics – 1
6.Applied Chemistry -1

And given below is the syllabus for first semester Computer Programming

• Structured Programming using C++
• Data Input and output
• Functions
• Pointers
• Introduction to object oriented programming in C++
• Late Binding, friend functions, object as function parameter
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?