8th January 2011, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for N.E.T exam after completing commerce?

I have done company secretary course and cleared C.A inter exam. But i have not given M.Com exam. Can i apply for n.e.t exam in commerce even if i have not given M.Com? I am 23 years of age.

29th July 2011, 01:02 AM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for N.E.T exam after completing commerce?

Sorry to say, you are not eligible for net exam.
For write this exam you will have to complete post graduation in any stream. So first of all you should complete your M.Com. After that you can apply for net exam.

Age of candidate should be 28 for JRF and there is no upper age limit for lecturership.

Net exam conducted by UGC twice in a year in month of June and December.
The notification publish in month of march and september.

For more detail you can visit on this website: www.ugc.ac.in
29th July 2011, 12:00 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done company secretary course and cleared C.A inter exam. But i have not given M.Com exam. Can i apply for n.e.t exam in commerce even if i have not given M.Com? I am 23 years of age.

No, You Are Not Eligible For NET Examination.

The Examination Was Conducted By UGC Twice In a year and To appear in this examination you must have Pursuing your Post Graduate Degree Course with minimum 55% Marks from a recognised University.

Final Year Post Graduate Candidates are also apply for NET Examination.

So, If you are Interested to apply for UGC NET Examination, Then please complete your Post Graduate Degree Course and then apply for NET Examination. The Examination was held Twice in a year, First in June and December.

For June 2011 NET Examination was Already Completed And The Notification of December NET Examination was Not Declared Yet. So Please Wait for the December NET Examination Notification and Eligible Candidates May apply for the December NET Examination.

Candidates May Fill the Application form Online By visit the UGC website.

So, Post Graduate Degree Course from a recognised University is the Minimum Eligiblity to apply for NET Examination and For More Information About NET Examination, please check the Official website -

http://ugcnetonline.in
29th July 2011, 12:10 PM
sshailesh

Smile Re: Can I apply for N.E.T exam after completing commerce?

You can't apply without M.com if you will be do B.ED cource OR D.ED
cource then you will be apply so Please complete you graduation with B.ed or M.com
29th July 2011, 01:07 PM
ankit049
Member+

Can I apply for N.E.T exam after completing commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered

thanking you

No, You Are Not Eligible For NET Examination.

The Examination Was Conducted By UGC Twice In a year and To appear in this examination you must have Pursuing your Post Graduate Degree Course with minimum 55% Marks from a recognised University.

Final Year Post Graduate Candidates are also apply for NET Examination.

So, If you are Interested to apply for UGC NET Examination, Then please complete your Post Graduate Degree Course and then apply for NET Examination. The Examination was held Twice in a year, First in June and December.

For June 2011 NET Examination was Already Completed And The Notification of December NET Examination was Not Declared Yet. So Please Wait for the December NET Examination Notification and Eligible Candidates May apply for the December NET Examination.

Candidates May Fill the Application form Online By visit the UGC website.

So, Post Graduate Degree Course from a recognised University is the Minimum Eligiblity to apply for NET Examination and For More Information About NET Examination, please check the Official website -

http://ugcnetonline.in
29th July 2011, 04:30 PM
ssredhu
Member+

The eligibility for NET is a masters degree with at least 55% marks.
So,you are not eligible for NET exam.
You need to complete your post graduate degree.
29th July 2011, 04:53 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

no. you can't apply for N.E.T exam after completing graduation in commerce.

as minimum post graduation is required for applying N.E.T exam.

so you have to M.Com first then you can apply NET/SET exam.

all the best.................
29th July 2011, 09:40 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend,
Qualification Criteria for NET exam:
The candidates must have completed Post Graduation in the desired subject. They must have secured Master’s Degree with a minimum of 55% from any reputed college under UGC recognition. The candidates appearing for last semester exam can even attend NET exam. Thirty Five years is the maximum age limit. There is relaxation of 3 years OBC and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

As you have not done post graduate course yet, so sorry to say you that you are not eligible for NET exam now..
If you really want to appear in NET exam then first you have to complete your post graduation course from a UGC recognized university...

All the best..
29th July 2011, 09:41 PM
Vikas Abhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry friend,you are not eligible to appear in NET exam.
To appear in NET exam,you must have completed your post graduation from a recognised university which you have not done.
So,in order to apppear in the NET exam,first you should complete your M.Com and then apply for it.
You are also needed to secure 55% in your post graduation.
Best of luck.
24th December 2011, 04:59 PM
chint123

you will have to complete post graduation in any stream. So first of all you should complete your M.Com. After that you can apply for net exam.
Age of candidate should be 28 for JRF and there is no upper age limit for lecturership.
NET exam conducted by UGC twice in a year in month of June and December.
The notification publish in month of march and september.
If you are Interested to apply for UGC NET Examination, Then please complete your Post Graduate Degree Course and then apply for NET Examination. The Examination was held Twice in a year, First in June and December.

For June 2011 NET Examination was Already Completed And The Notification of December NET Examination was Not Declared Yet. So Please Wait for the December NET Examination Notification and Eligible Candidates May apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?