28th May 2011, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Mbbs in management quota: Can I get seat in any medical college with 5 Lakhs donation?

Contact for career counselling and admission to various schools and colleges 9650353266

Related Questions:
2nd June 2011, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Mbbs in management quota: Can I get seat in any medical college with 5 Lakhs donation?

I scored 94.5% in (phy/che/bio) in CBSE board. comedk 2011 60% scored. Will I get admission by counsilling in MBBS. If not by Management quota?
I have studied in GULF but in CBSE board. If management quota what will be the fees?
2nd June 2011, 05:39 PM
yesganesh

Question Re: Mbbs in management quota: Can I get seat in any medical college with 5 Lakhs donation?

I have studied in Gulf and scored 94.6 in (phy/chem/Bio) in CBSE board.
I have appeared in comedk-2011 and scored 59.6% in UGET 2011 for MBBS admission. Now I am not sure I will get MBBS thru councilling.

However if the fees are reasonable I would like to join thru Management quota and not thru NRI quota in which the fees is very high. Having scored good marks and cleared the entrance I would not like to spend lot of money??

Thanks.

Gan
3rd June 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

hi...i got 184.25 medical cut off,i belong to MBC caste.will i get MBBS or BDS through tamil nadu councelling?
7th June 2011, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

ANY STUDENT INTERESTED TO GET MANAGEMENT SEAT / N R I SEAT IN MEDICAL COLLEGES IN SOUTHERN INDIA PLEASE CONTACT M/S. MIDWAY CONSULTANTS, HYDERABAD. CONTACT NO. 919963884077
8th June 2011, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

can i get admitted in good college in north india for donation around 10-12 lakhs apart from fees........??????????????.............plz rply fast...!!!!!!
9th June 2011, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

excuse me all d buddies..........it is certain that all d career counsellors demand great donation price in order 2 admit a student to a medical college...........but d crystal clear fact is that only less than 50% of d donation fees goes 2 the medical college authority and rest half goes in2 the counsellors pot belly..........so my dear friends instead of attending these money sucker bustards its better to talk directly to the medical college authority in which u want admission....believe me a lot of ur money will be saved! these bloody counsellors earn a total of around 50 lakhs per year by looting our money!
10th June 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

i got 316 no in pmt n have ex service man quota un that i got 222 rank.plzzzz tell me how can i get seat in bds n mbbs ?
if nt then hw much have 2 gve donation?plzz contact me on 9464748481.i would be very thankfull 2 u
11th June 2011, 10:54 AM
stranger351

Why you are agree to give donation my friend.
See BABA RAMDEV and Ana Hazare..
I think you choose wrong way...Try and get Success not Give and get success.
Try again in next Medical exam if you study well you will get good college without giving a single penny Donation.
I think this helps you to understand good things.
13th June 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

my medical rank is 3400 will i get the mbbs seat in any govt medical college? if i get the seat in private medical college what will be fees detail per year?
14th June 2011, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

hello
is there any medical college where i can get admission in mbbs giving donation rupees 10 lakh please give me the list of colleges plzz its urgent.
14th June 2011, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

plz find me aseat under management quota at very low donation(10 lacs)
15th June 2011, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

i got 12800 rank under st reservation in ap i can get an mbbs seat or not
16th June 2011, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

sir/madam,
my eamcet rank in ap is 9000.can i get mbbs in management quota with 10lacs donation and 2lacs per annum?????
17th June 2011, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

With 62% in HSC,93 in associated,85 in MH-cet is eligible for management seat
29th June 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

i have got 29005 ranking in cet.how much donation i have to pay for medical seat
4th July 2011, 01:19 PM
radhuinnani

Default yes i can get over the seat to u in your rate

yeah, plz contact me for details.Iwill give you the list of colleges and you can choose from those colleges.9030589121 is my no or mail me at [email protected]
10th July 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

i got 5000 rank in emcet.b catogery seats any college in ap.
26th July 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Please send me list of fee structure of medical college through management quota with admission fees in India.Also a list of no donation Engineering college in WestBengal. My [email protected]
3rd August 2011, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

I completed my twelfth in tamil nadu.My medical cut off is 195.75.I belong to BCM community.I didnt get chennai medical college(srm) trichy through counselling.Will I be able to get a seat in this college through management quota hereafter?If yes then how much would i have to pay?Will i get a seat for 25 lacs.Please help me..My long time ambition was to study medicine.I urgently need your help.
7th August 2011, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to get admission for bds in karnataka or tamil nadu with less amount of donation can any one help me
yup.....u can get bds seat for 9lakhs in andhra
8th August 2011, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Mbbs in management quota: Admission 2011

friend as i am looking to take admission in the mbbs course through the management queato so i will be pay even more than 9 laks to get the admission,for a good college pleas you can replay.
Best regard
Mahtab
Emai: [email protected]
E- [email protected]
8th August 2011, 11:50 AM
M mahtab

Default Re: Mbbs in management quota: Admission 2011

friend as i am looking to take admission in the mbbs course through the management queato so i will be pay even more than 9 laks to get the admission,for a good college pleas you can replay.
Best regard
Mahtab
Emai: [email protected]
E- [email protected]
9th August 2011, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

can anyone tell me good medical colleges around 12 lakh with fees 4-4.5. plz reply fast
10th August 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

contact me [email protected] hv source for 5 lacs donation to get MBBS seat.
21st August 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Admission in MBBS or BDS ==== call 91-8006594789
21st August 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

For Admissions in MBBS or BDS all India.... call 91-8006594789
1st September 2011, 12:26 PM
bhupendra jangade

addmission in mbbs
27th September 2011, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

mbbs in management quota; can i get seat any medical college in india with 3 to 4 lakhs for year fee ?
27th September 2011, 11:57 PM
coolsam.9

HI dear,

since you want to get a seat through Management Quota for that at least having any Rank in any Medical Entrance exam of India is required.

However, when we talk about Capitation required then 5 Lacs is not enough you have to increase your Capitation to at least 9 Lacs for getting into some Good College.

Besides these, you also have from where you belongs, however in this regard I will advice you to Migrate to Karnataka specially Banglore there you will ind better solution for your problem.

You can also contact some cunsultancy they will provide you proper guidance regarding admission with Capitation.

Thanks
29th September 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

management quota:its waste of time and waste of money
2nd November 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

HOW MUCH AMOUNT NEED FOR ONE YEAR OF MBBS
4th November 2011, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Default donation for mbbs admission in government medical college in tamilnadu with 15 Lakhs

donation for mbbs admission in government medical college in tamilnadu with 15 Lakhs
6th November 2011, 03:02 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

HI dear,

since you want to get a seat through Management Quota for that at least having any Rank in any Medical Entrance exam of India is required.

However, when we talk about Capitation required then 5 Lacs is not enough you have to increase your Capitation to at least 9 Lacs for getting into some Good College.

Besides these, you also have from where you belongs, however in this regard I will advice you to Migrate to Karnataka specially Banglore there you will ind better solution for your problem.

You can also contact some cunsultancy they will provide you proper guidance regarding admission with Capitation.

Thanks
12th November 2011, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

WAY TO PREPARE FOR CET
13th November 2011, 01:15 AM
dr.shekhr

HI dear

Well, since you want to get a seat through Management Quota for that at least having any Rank in any Medical Entrance exam of India is required.

Thanks
20th November 2011, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

my budget 10 Lks for capitation and 2 to2.5 Lks annual fee for admission in mbbs inyear2012 in mp or mh let me give list also give the name of good consultent my Ph number 09329516626 and my mail----- [email protected]
23rd December 2011, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees for mbbs course in psg medical college
25th January 2012, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

mbbs in manajment quota.can i get seat in bhopal m p
28th January 2012, 02:00 PM
sumit2413mittal

Please contact for Booking your MBBS/MD/MS/BDS/MDS Seats for coming session.

100% refund if selected on merit basis in government colleges.

All Over India Private Medical Colleges.

9th February 2012, 04:25 AM
Unregistered

please contact me i can help you get medical seat management qoute for 20 lakhs [email protected]
10th February 2012, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
yes, i can get u de seat.... If yu want in dental(b.d.s)... If yu can pay 10 lak i can get yu d seat in m.b.b.s
sir please let me know the detai;s i am interested to join in india mmy info
name:johnkennnedy
ph no:9848269277
16th April 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Mbbs in management quota: Can I get seat in any medical college with 8 Lakhs donation?
Study MBBS in Ukraine. Fees only 1.5 lacs pa. No donation and Entrance Exam. Course taught completely in English. call me on 0998 988 9987-Jaipal Reddy(Hyderabad)
22nd April 2012, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

is there any management quota in kerala for rs 10 lacs???
4th May 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

advice me for admission mbbs course 2012 i can afford 6 lakh donation & 3.5lakh per annum fee
4th May 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

6 lakh donation & 3.5 lakh per annum fees
5th June 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

can i get mbbs in any medical college without donation and entrance exam
7th June 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

hey can i get seat for MBBS in government college if i pay 15 lakhs donation?
8th June 2012, 05:33 PM
ashish consultant

Quote:
hey can i get seat for MBBS in government college if i pay 15 lakhs donation?
no my dear u can't get a seat in govt college..but u can get a decent college thru this donation..just contact @ [email protected]
9th June 2012, 11:42 AM
tl.com

hi dear friend,

Well, since you want to get a seat through Management Quota for that at least having any Rank in any Medical Entrance exam of India is required.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?