27th June 2016, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chemical engineering: scope, salary in india?

I'm going to take B.E chemical engineering in a private college.wat wil b my salary in campus interview?

Related Questions:
  1. Chemical engineering: scope, salary in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  3. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering?
  4. What will be the career scope for Chemical Engineer in India? What will be the salary offered for a Chemical Engineer?
  5. What is the scope of chemical engineering? What is the minimum salary? List of the chemical companies in India?
  6. What is the future scope of chemical engineering in India?
  7. Scope of Chemical Engineering in India after B.Tech? What is the average salary after B.Tech in India?
  8. Is chemical engineering good?
  9. Is there a scope for Chemical Engineering in India? Should I go abroad for a decent pay?
  10. What is the scope of chemical engineering in india?
  11. Scope of Chemical Engineering course? Which course is good in M.Tech to get good salary? Additional courses to study along with B.Tech?
  12. Can I do masters in chemical engineering after bachelors in mechanical engineering from Canada? -- [New]
  13. What is the scope of Chemical Engineering course in India?
  14. Is there any scope in Astronautics course? What about the salary packages?
  15. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering? What is the monthly income? Future of computer and electronics engineering?
  16. List of jobs in chemical I can apply for in India after completing PG in process engineering from MIT pune and Chemical engineering from Pune university? What's the future prospective for the same?
  17. Scope and placement for Chemical Engineering from NIT Surat? What is the expected salary?
  18. Minimum salary of Chemical Engineering in India? Opportunities in Chemical Engineering? Which is the best field to opt in Chemical Engineering between Petroleum and Pharmaceuticals? Do Chemical Engineering have any opportunities?
26th June 2017, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

The Guy one who completes chemical engineering from IITM with 9.7 CGP. What could be the indicative package offered in India
6th July 2017, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

I will do chemical engineering from SCOE pune. How many chances to we get high salary job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?