11th October 2010, 02:25 AM
teeks
Senior Member+

Default Re: After Btech (IT): M.Tech OR MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusumlatha View Post
i want to know which will be better M.Tech or MBA, if i go with.am doing B.Tech(IT) final year.am very confused in deciding.kindly help me
dear it is in your hand on your own interest you have to decide this if you are techically strong then go for mtech and if you want make money the go for the MBA
ok now decide your self
best of luck
17th December 2010, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

hi I m doin my Btech final year ...According to present situation wat should I do if suppose I get job in MNCs shall o prefer for job r go for MBA
23rd December 2010, 01:53 PM
mdtareque

Hello,

I think going for M.Tech will be better as you would be learning many new concepts and project experience will surely help you. Also the package are better for M.Tech.
2nd January 2011, 08:21 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii
After Btech (IT): M.Tech OR MBA

M.tech or MBA both have very good future aspects .

If you want to go to the academic line i.e. further gaining deep skill about your subject and want to do Phd and research, then you can opt for M.Tech.

Whereas, if you are not interested in academic then choose MBA which makes scope for employments in efficient managerial posts.

good luck.
24th April 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

which one is bright in future???is it possible for do mba after mtech?
30th April 2011, 03:51 PM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

Smile Re: After Btech (IT): M.Tech OR MBA?

after B.Tech i think you should go with MBA...... it is a management course which helps you in your job and it will increase your package.........
25th May 2011, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

what is the salery of MBA after b tech?
13th August 2011, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

iam doing b.tech final year in IT in this field dont have a job oppurtunities if i do the MBA job opp r cum r nt?
14th August 2011, 10:00 AM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

Hi dear,

This is a major questions of many graduates. yeah its quite tough to choose but you have to consider the best for you.

First of tell tell me are you serious of the present BTech IT course. Do you want to learn more of it?

If yes then go for MTech otherwise if you think you need to change your field then go for MBA

Best think you can do it do your MTech if you are really interested and then later after MTech you can consider of doing MBA. Thats also possible

So think about it. I know your doubt is too tough to handle so i am giving you a link to an article which will solve all your queries

check this

http://www.inspirenignite.com/m-tech...ter-to-choose/

Thanks
14th August 2011, 10:32 AM
ammajii

Hi dear,

This is a major questions of many graduates. yeah its quite tough to choose but you have to consider the best for you.

First of tell tell me are you serious of the present BTech IT course. Do you want to learn more of it?

If yes then go for MTech otherwise if you think you need to change your field then go for MBA

Best think you can do it do your MTech if you are really interested and then later after MTech you can consider of doing MBA. Thats also possible

So think about it. I know your doubt is too tough to handle so i am giving you a link to an article which will solve all your queries

check this

http://www.inspirenignite.com/m-tech...ter-to-choose/

Thanks
31st August 2011, 09:25 PM
sanju38121

Sir, i think MBA field for PG studies is best because MBA has a wide scope in present time with a handsome salary packages so if you want a change from technical side to management side then go for the MBA. If not then you can go for the m.tech.

All the best.
1st September 2011, 04:22 PM
abhinav-singh

Smile Re: After Btech (IT): M.Tech OR MBA?

hi kusumlatha,
Iam also a B.Tech in Computer Science. I too used to be confused earlier regarding my career choice after B.Tech. But later i decided to do job for some time, gain experience and then go for MBA later. So, if you want to make your career in technical field then go for M.Tech and if u have leverage towards Management then gor for an MBA.
All the Best.

Abhinav Singh
8th September 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

after btech AEI..MTECH /MBA?
9th September 2011, 10:49 PM
manoj rajpurohit

My dear friend

if you ask me to choose one option from these two options then i will choose the m.tech, because you are in the technical field having b.tech so why are you going in the MBA business management.

you will have study about all the programming language in which you can go to the m.tech because this field will provide you all the deeps in the field which you have studied in the b.tech.

I am not saying that you follow only my instructions, if you are interested in the MBA then you can go for it, because according to me "ALL person should go to their interest only", but the best way is only m.tech.

best of luck.
11th September 2011, 01:38 AM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusumlatha View Post
i want to know which will be better M.Tech or MBA, if i go with.am doing B.Tech(IT) final year.am very confused in deciding.kindly help me

If you completed your engineering and you want to do your higher study then you have two main option which helps you in your future.The first option is mba and the other one is m.tech.

If you completed your graduation with technical field then M.tech is the best option for you.By this you can get more and more knowledge about your field and which helps you in your future.

If you are interest in managment and business then Mba is the best option for you.

But in my suggestion M.tech is the best way to continue your higher studies.

All the best
12th November 2011, 03:43 AM
Unregistered

My dear
I did b.tech
and after that I become confused wither to do m.tech or mba
so I went for the m.tech it anf in the second year I start with the mba
so after 3 years i got both.
5th May 2012, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Hi
I did MSc computer science.Now 7 years of experience in Software Development.Currently I am pursuing MBA distant education.
I am confused in selecting the elective. Selecting IT and Systems will it make any value to my carrier>
7th May 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

SIR/MAM I AM GOING TO COMPLETE MY GRADUATION IN COMPUTER SCIENCE IN FEW MONTHS. I AM LITTLE CONFUSED ABT MTECH OR MBA CAN U GUIDE ME WHICH IS BEST.....MY HALF MIND IS SAYING GO FOR MBA AND HALF MIND IS THINKING OF MTECH TOO KINDLY GUIDE MY MIND IN RIGHT DIRECTION... PLZ HELP ME
23rd August 2013, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

i am studing b.tech(IT) final year and i like to go for MBA ,which group is beter in MBA? Which group is related to my course ( b.tech IT)?which is best for me?
23rd August 2013, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

i am studying b.tech(IT) final year and i would like to go for MBA.which group is beter for me in MBA according to my feild?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?