18th June 2010, 03:53 PM

Correspondence course M.Tech. in mechanical after years of experience after Btech

Respected Sir,
Sir I have completed my B.Tech in year 1989 and was working in textile line for say 15 years, after that I was working as guest lecturer in polytechnic for 6 years now Iwant to do m.tech from any reputed institution.
So please suggest me

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the universities offering B.Tech Mechanical through correspondence?
  2. How to do correspondence M.Tech in CSE?
  3. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai?
  4. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore.
  5. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in correspondence from VTU? -- [New]
  6. Can I be eligible for B.Tech Mechanical form PTU for correspondence course?
  7. What to do after graduating in B.Tech Mechanical, MBA or M.Tech? Which specialization to choose in M.Tech?
  8. Apart from teaching profession which are the other career opportunities available after M.Tech?
  9. Should I leave the job after 2 years experience and do M.Tech or continue with the job and do part time M.Tech?
  10. What should an ECE graduate choose between M.Tech or job after completion of B.Tech degree?
  11. Which Mtech streams can be taken other than Computers after Btech CSE?
  12. How to do MS in CSE? I have 4 years experience in software
  13. Will I be able to take M.Tech Mechanical Engineering after B.Tech Petroleum Engineering?
  14. Can I do B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Mechanical Engineering and four year work experience in the field of civil engineering?
  15. Can I do M.Tech by correspondence after doing B.E Mechanical 13 years back?
  16. Is it useful to do M.Tech after work experience?
  17. Best colleges for B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering?
  18. Best Engineering colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
18th June 2010, 11:52 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Correspondence course M.Tech. in mechanical after years of experience after Btech

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Respected Sir,
Sir I have completed my B.Tech in year 1989 and was working in textile line for say 15 years, after that I was working as guest lecturer in polytechnic for 6 years now Iwant to do m.tech from any reputed institution.
So please suggest me
It is a good move that you are thinking about M.Tech. Taking a M.Tech will definitely give a good boost to your career and after taking that you can decide on whether you want to continue in the industry or move to the academic field. There are many universities offering a M.Tech through correspondence, and some of the universities are Indira Gandhi National Open University, Kota Open University, Anna University,Kurukshetra University, Madhya Pradesh (Bhoj) Open University, University of Burdwan and many more.
20th June 2010, 04:41 PM
aran.aravindhan

Default Re: Correspondence course M.Tech. in mechanical after years of experience after Btech

sir i'm a 2010 passed mechanical student. i wrote GATE and TANCET( for anna university). for both this exams the eligibility for writing the exam is candidate should be below 35 years of age. if above it is difficult to get into govt colleges. u can try in private deemed universities.
20th June 2010, 06:39 PM
jicks

Dear Sir,

Doing M.Tech by correspondence course must be sponsored by your organization/college in which you are employed.

You can try Indian Institute of Technology, madras/ or Madras Institute of Technology, Madras which offers M.Tech by corres/evening college.

Eligibility for seeking admission: you should have passed B.Tech
and you must be employed, produce a certificate from your employer.

Regards
26th June 2010, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,

i hv completed my B.E (mechanical engineering) in 2009 from Dr. bhim Rao AMbedkar University, Agra bt i dont hv my complete marksheets as dere is some problem with the university end, apart i hv da bonafide certificate regarding the above from my institute, as at present i m working in a chemical industry and now wanted to pursue the M.tech, so plz tell me wt are the chances in such situation of doing M.tech are??
2nd July 2010, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

in how many years M.Tech completed and which is one of the best college in M.P. and Pune?
3rd July 2010, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.E(Mechanical Engg.) in 2009 from amravati university. Now i want to do post graduate in M.tech. please send me the colleges list in pune university on my email [email protected]. Thanks
4th July 2010, 04:02 PM
vanshu sharma

U must consult to your institution that they are allowing u to pursue M. tech
they would issue a certificate 4 that
22nd July 2010, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

If some one has reappeared in one/two papers and result will come after 3/4 month. Can he get admission in the month of september/
October and from where or he can get some job before result
23rd July 2010, 09:48 AM
s.k.singh

if you want to continue in the industry or move to the academic field. There are many universities offering a M.Tech through correspondence, and some of the universities are Indira Gandhi National Open University, Kota Open University, Anna University,Kurukshetra University, Madhya Pradesh (Bhoj) Open University, University of Burdwan and many more.
23rd July 2010, 01:17 PM
Thakur Chetan

That is a good career option to pursue with because in this competitive and globalized world its only the experience of a person which can gain him success.But not many years of gap will be useful.You can do a regular job for 1 or 2 years after your b.tech and after that you can start your m.tech-either regular or correspondence according to the situations.
23rd July 2010, 05:45 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Respected Sir,
So please suggest me
it is a very good thing that you want to do m tech even after so many years of doing b tech. There are many universities which are offering mtech through correspondence but a good one is indira gandhi national open university(IGNOU). It,s value is more than other open universities. So you must go for it.
All the best
23rd July 2010, 06:24 PM
sharad3010

Quote:
Respected Sir,
So please suggest me
Indira Gandhi National Open University, Kota Open University, Anna University,Kurukshetra University, Madhya Pradesh (Bhoj) Open University, University of Burdwan and many more.

u can do ur mtech thru correspondence
this will help in ur career a lot
as u will be having one more star in ur career

wishing u luck
25th July 2010, 04:14 AM
Unregistered

i am biswonath biswal.copleted bsc,pgdrd,cipet,mba cont.iwant to take admission in m.tech.what is procedure,fees
10th August 2010, 05:54 PM
prathamesh22

M.Tech will definitely give a good boost to your career
and increase your salary and will get good post
13th August 2010, 09:14 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hello Sir,

Yes definitely you can take up M.Tech to study further as a distance education mode..

After years of experience it will surely enhance your career opportunities further..

There are many renowned universities that offer distance mode M.tech course like IGNOU, JNU, B.R.Ambedkar Open University etc..

So get admitted to one of these institutes..

Best of luck!
22nd August 2010, 01:07 PM
anki_8816

Hello Sir,
M.Tech in Mechanical stream(correspondence) can be done from institutes like Thapar University,GNE college(Ludhiana),Manipal University.But date for Thapar University has passed away.In GNE college some seats may have left.You can contact the management.
14th December 2010, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

I completed my two years of b.tech now i want to continue b.tech without attending the college is this possible?
26th December 2010, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

i completing my BE(mechanical ), how much marks i required in gate to get admission in iit(madras) for m tech(metallurgy) as i belongs to sc cast .please give information as soon as possible
8th February 2011, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

i completesd msc it in regular, now im working. i want to study m.tech(it)or cs in correspondence. is there any possible to study?
21st February 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have written gate this year(2011) and want to know if i can pursue correspondence in the same if i get placed anywhere.and also please suggest good colleges in hyderabad...
24th May 2011, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have done B.tech correspondence, is it possible to m.tech now?
26th June 2011, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

how much max. gap b/w b.tech and m.tech can be given with having eligibility to enter in iit or nit for m.tech ?
8th July 2011, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
please tell me the m.tech.collages list send it on my email [email protected] thanks
20th November 2011, 03:26 PM
santhu88

hello sir,
i completed B.Tech Mechanical engineering in 2010,
can do M.Tech in hydraulics side?
is there any course in hydraulics side in M.Tech?
25th August 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my m.c.a .. i want to do now mtech.. is that really beneficial to me or not???and what is a procedure to do mtech correspondence from kurukshetra university??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?