23rd January 2020, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to correct mistake in SSC application form?

Sir wrongly typed my mother's name A SUMATI BEHERA instead of SUMATI BEHERA (My mother's name is correct as per my documents 10th board certificate.
Sir I am already qualified written exam and physical exam at GC CRPF BHUBANESWAR dated on 21-jan-2020 when I appear the next exam i.e Details medical exam at GC CRPF BHUBANESWAR.They told that my mother's name did not match with my application from to my documents
25th May 2020, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Sir ssc chsl form m 12th pass science with maths galti sy yes ho gyaa h but mere 12th commers sy h to kya m DEO /CAG k students k sath fight krugaa
22nd June 2020, 09:51 PM

The person who filled my application form. Mistakenly he filled my roll number 149660 but my original 0149660 How can i edit sir, will you help us
30th June 2020, 11:59 AM

(Sajad Ahmed)You have misspelled your name in SSC registration form.

>>It is very difficult to correct this mistake. It is also mentioned in the notification as well that after registering yourself with details you cannot change it at later stage. Also, you cannot refill the registration form with different email id and mobile number as you have to fill your class 10th standard roll number.

>>In my opinion, you have to send an email regarding this in which you have to mention your application number and also send the soft copy of the registration form and request to correct your misspelled name. They will respond within 7 days.[/QUOTE]
30th June 2020, 12:03 PM

Default Re: Procedure to my name mr sajad ahmed is change with correct name sajad ahemed in SSC application form?

(Sajad Ahmed)You have misspelled your name in SSC registration form.

>>It is very difficult to correct this mistake. It is also mentioned in the notification as well that after registering yourself with details you cannot change it at later stage. Also, you cannot refill the registration form with different email id and mobile number as you have to fill your class 10th standard roll number.

>>In my opinion, you have to send an email regarding this in which you have to mention your application number and also send the soft copy of the registration form and request to correct your misspelled name. They will respond within 7 days.[/QUOTE]
6th September 2020, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I misspelled my name spelling while filling application form, now I am to go for documents verification on 9.9.2020, will they consider me for final merit list or not?
27th October 2020, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

I have made a mistake i enter my 12 standard roll no wrong please how can i correct it
27th November 2020, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

I have submited exam for CHSL in that i hada mistake i am 12th standard and i made it equivalent to 12th standard. And i have submitted it. Now is any way to correct this or is it ok for 12th standard
24th December 2020, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir my photo is uploaded without a date mentioned in ssc stenographer form so my form is accepted or not plz tell me ??
26th December 2020, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir by mistake I filled my half address in form....And the phone number, email that I have filled in the form is not in work.....what should I do sir??
25th January 2021, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have written my passing year for graduation as2013 instead of 2014 can u please tell me what i can do to correct it please help me sir .
my email:[email protected]
9th July 2021, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir there is a mistake in my CGL form 2021 related my category as I belong to general categoryi am no belong to ews and in my form my category is written as ews general so pls help me how can I correct my category in form
26th July 2021, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

My name is KUNDARAPU RAVIKUMAR. My SSC registration number is 10003542366.I have to apply SSC GD CONSTABLE but before that some corrections in basic details of my registration Whenever any ssc recruitment comes two chances are given to modify.But this time no chances given in the recruitment of the SSC GD CONSTABLE 2021.

So,I request you to give me two chances for modify my registration so I can fill form properly

THANK YOU
16th August 2021, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Passing out year mentioned wrong in sscgd application year of passed 2013 but its automatically taken 2012passed is this effect on my application
25th August 2021, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir mistakely my photo and sign changed sss gd registration what can I do for it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?