31st August 2016, 12:15 PM
bunty211993

What should I do to correct the gender mistake in SSC CGL form?

I had mistakenly write my sex female instead of male in my ssc cgl 2016 form. And i didn't notice that mistake at that time. I realized it when i was in my examination hall and i saw my admission card and saw female written on it. Now what should i do to correct this mistake. I had also given my pre exam. So please help me.

31st August 2016, 03:57 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to correct the gender mistake in SSC CGL form?

It is clearly mentioned that when you are on verge final submission of form that please check and confirm each and every details because after that you will not be able to edit any personal or academic details. It is strange that how authorities allowed you to appear for Computer Based Test of Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level examination.

There is only way to get your details corrected by writing to your regional Staff Selection Commission. You must visit official website of your regional SSC and mail them regarding your problem. They will soon reply you whether it is possible or not. This is the only way to get your details corrected.
31st August 2016, 07:42 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

There is no possibility of getting your information in your application form of Staff Selection Commission getting corrected.

Details once submitted during final submission of form can not be edited again. This is the message which appears on screen when candidate is about to submit his application.

Hence, there is no chance for you to get your details corrected.
31st August 2016, 09:37 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

SSC CGL stands for Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level examination.

Eligibility criteria for SSC CGL examination is:

*Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Those who are studying in final year of bachelor's degree are also eligible for this exam.

*Age limit for SSC CGL exam is 18-27 years.

No, forms once submitted can not be edited again after final submission. The last date for application of this exam is already over. Several round of exams have been conducted.
7th January 2017, 07:14 AM
Unregistered

My name is vishal kumar. By mistake I clicked on female option in chsl 2016 form apply. How I correct it.
8th May 2017, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

My mother's name is incorrect in my registration of last ssc exam i want to make correct my mother's name spelling how can i do it?
9th June 2017, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

If registration once done for ssc cgl then the same registration is required or we have to register again to apply for other ssc vacancies?
9th June 2017, 03:34 PM
shahsalma

If registration once done for ssc cgl then the same registration is required or we have to register again to apply for other ssc vacancies?
19th June 2017, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Is there any problem in. Whether you belong to Religious Minority Community ? I done yes mistake happened any problem
26th March 2018, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

What should i do to correct my category in ssc chsl 2018, i clicked general category instead of OBC category by mistake. How can i change that please kindly help me.
26th March 2018, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

How to Change my category in ssc chsl 2018, i made mistake in application form, category i clicked on general category instead of OBC. Now how can i change it please kindly help me
8th September 2019, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

I have uploaded photo in place of signature and signature in place of photo, how can I change it on SSC portal, because this will be same for all SSC exams?
21st November 2019, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

I am a fresher unfortunately i done yes mistake while applying both posting. Now how can i change it
3rd January 2020, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

How can edit my gender mistake in ssc registration
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?