2nd February 2013, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for non locals for EAMCET?

Dear Sir / Madam

I am Bhavana. I was born in Andhra Pradesh but was put up in bangalore.
I completed my studies upto 10th in CBSE stream and 11th and 12th in karnataka state syllabus.

Am I eligible to write eamcet.
Will I be be treated as a local or non local & be able to persue my engineering studies in AP (Hyderabad)?

Please reply to this query at the earliest.

My Mail ID is - [email protected]

With Regards
Bhavana Sharma
7th February 2013, 06:56 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

Eligibility to appear in Engineering Stream
1. Candidates should be of Indian Nationality.

2. Candidates should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh. The candidates should satisfy local/non-local status requirements as laid down in the A.P. Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) order, 1974 as subsequently amended.

3. For Engineering, B.Pharmacy (M.P.C), B.Tech (Dairying), B.Tech (Ag. Engineering), B.Tech (Food Science and Technology (FS & T)), B.Sc (Commercial Agricultrure & Business Management (CA & BM) courses:

In the case of Engineering, Pharmacy courses, candidates should have completed 16 years of age by the date of commencement of admissions or on such other date as may be notified by the common entrance test committee. There is no upper age limit.
15th February 2013, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Puneethkumar. I am a native of Andhra Pradesh but I've completed my 10th(CBSE) and 12th(HSC) standard in Maharashtra.

Am I eligible to write EAMCET-2013 for medical admissions along with NEET-2013?

What are the formalities required to fulfill so as to write EAMCET under non-local quota?
22nd December 2014, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

if a candidate studied from 7th to 10th in DAV SCHOOL JAGYAPET KRISHNA DISTRICT & 11th and 12th from vijaywada
3rd February 2016, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

My grand daughter studied lkg to 7th. in Hyderabad (private Schools, Reco. by Govt. of Present Telangana). For a change/better education, we want to put her in a girls residential school at Vijayawada till completion of S S C / Inter. In future, whether, she would be treated as local for Telangana State Govt. Jobs (through Telangana ECET) ? Pl. reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?