1st March 2010, 04:35 PM
anandajula

Am I eligible for EAMCET in Hyderabad? I've done 10th and 12th from Hyderabad but studied 9th std from Cochin

My son born in vijayawada (ap) and pursued his studies from 1st std to 8th std at Hyderabad. Due to my transfer to cochin he was forced to study 9th std at Kochi. As I have been transferred back to Hyderabad, he did 10th std to intermediate which is qualifying exam for Eamcet in Hyderabad. As he has studied 9th std in Cochin whether he will be considered as Local. As I have to fill the application form please reply at the earliest.

Thanks and regards
Anand

Related Questions:
  1. Candidate who has completed half studies in Gulf and half studies in Hyderabad is eligible for EAMCET?
  2. Can i give 10th class exam at Hyderabad despite of studying in Andhra Pradesh till 8th class?
  3. Am I eligible to appear in EAMCET Counselling if passed 12th and 10th from Hyderabad and Dubai respectively?
  4. Is candidate eligible for local quota admission in Osmania university if she was born and educated in Hyderabad?
  5. Am I eligible to appear for EAMCET? I am pursuing 12th in Hyderabad
  6. Through which local region I should apply for EAMCET if studied schooling globally? -- [New]
  7. Can i appear for EAMCET after studying +2 from Chennai?
  8. Am I eligible for EAMCET, if done 10th from Saudi Arabia and 12th from Hyderabad?
  9. Will I be considered Local or Non-Local in eamcet? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I give CET if done 10th from Maharashtra and 12th from Hyderabad?
  11. Which college can I get in Hyderabad? I have completed EAMCET and about to join engineering
  12. Will my daughter be considered as a local candidate if she studied in Hyderabad upto 4th standard and rest in Mumbai and AP?
  13. EAMCET eligibility if 11th and 12th are done from abroad?
  14. Is it possible for me to go to 10th standard if I got failed in one subject in 9th standard in SSC board?
  15. Best colleges offering CSE with 5259 rank in TS-EAMCET in Hyderabad?
  16. Am i eligible to write EAMCET after studying upto 12th in Abu Dhabi?
  17. Will NRI get admission under management quota? What are the formalities? Colleges offering the same?
  18. Is a candidate who studied up to 6th std in Karnataka and currently studying 9th std in Madhya Pradesh, eligible to take Karnataka CET? Will he get his domicile of Karnataka?
21st February 2012, 06:10 PM
SHAREESH

Default Re: Am I eligible for EAMCET in Hyderabad? I've done 10th and 12th from Hyderabad but studied 9th std from Cochin

Ya absolutely . U r eligible for EAMCET.
21st February 2012, 07:27 PM
sulemanpathan

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for EAMCET in Hyderabad? I've done 10th and 12th from Hyderabad but studied 9th std from Cochin

Quote:
Originally Posted by anandajula View Post
My son born in vijayawada (ap) and pursued his studies from 1st std to 8th std at Hyderabad. Due to my transfer to cochin he was forced to study 9th std at Kochi. As I have been transferred back to Hyderabad, he did 10th std to intermediate which is qualifying exam for Eamcet in Hyderabad. As he has studied 9th std in Cochin whether he will be considered as Local. As I have to fill the application form please reply at the earliest.

Thanks and regards
Anand
HI MAM,
The basic requirement for the EAMCET is qualified 12 th only that from the desired stream.
In filling the application you need to get the clear information is mandatory.
Eligibility :
He should be belong to andhra pradesh. for this you can take the birth and residence certificate.
But in practical thing is the ninth class can not be thatmuch important to consider.
You just take the residence for the last six years starting from now to back...
You have to provide the valid hall ticket of qualifing exam i.e 12 th class. ok..
for dateof birth you have to provide 10th class certificate..
you belong to resevation cat. the provide concern certificate.
Do not bother much just apply you son is eligible fo EAMCET exam..
ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR SON
23rd February 2013, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for EAMCET in Hyderabad? I've done 10th and 12th from Hyderabad but studied 9th std from Cochin

i have studied 12th in saudi..am i eligible for apeamcet 2013
14th March 2014, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

i have studied my 4th,5th,6th,7th and 8th standard in kurnool and from 9th to btech in hyderabad....will i be considered as local or non-local, please reply im applying for pgecet
5th June 2014, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

My daughter has born in West Bengal, but studied from Std I to VII in Maharashtra. Now we have shifted to Hyderabad and she is expected to study from Std VIII to XII in Hyderabad (Telangana State). Will she be eligible to appear for EAMCET as a local (domicile) candidate after her Std. XII?
22nd March 2015, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

sir my child is studying 8th class onwards in kendriya vidyalaya begumpet, hyderabad (CBSE), is she eligible for EAMCET counselling under local area.
24th September 2018, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

Sir my child's resident from Maharashtra (1st to 8 std). 9th to 12 studied in telangana. He is local or non local for admission in engineering colleges in telangana?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?