5th May 2014, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope in BSc Optometry course? Job opportunities and the salary range?

Sir,
I am a 2 completed student.Now i
would like to join Bsc.optometry.So,i
want to know about the scopes,job
oppertunities& the salary range for a
bsc.optometrist. I hope you will reply
soon

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Optometry course? What are the job opportunities?
  2. How can I join Optometry course? Jib opportunity and salary range?
  3. Minimum marks required in 12th to study Optometry Undergraduate course in any Government college of Kerala? Scope and differences among B.Optometry and B.Sc(Optometry)? -- [New]
  4. Future career prospect and starting salary after B.Sc Optometry? Whether Ophthalmology course can be done after Optometry?
  5. What is the scope after studying BSc optometry? Is there any possibility to write IAS exam after studying BSc Optometry
  6. What are the career options after passing BSc IT? What is the salary range? Is there a good scope in BSc IT?
  7. What is the scope of BSc Optometry course?
  8. Which course is better in terms of scope, BSc Optometry and BSc Nursing?
  9. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Optometry?
  10. What is the scope for girls in BSc Optometry?
  11. What is the scope in government job of BSc with Biology group? How much salary can I get?
  12. What kind of opportunities are available after completing MSc Astrophysics? What would be the range of salary? Names of institutes offering the course?
  13. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc Agriculture and how much will be the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the scope to enrol in event management course? Salary and job opportunities?
  15. Can I get Job in ISRO after completion of B.Sc Chemistry? Information regarding Job Opportunities in ISRO and the salary packages for these jobs?
  16. Job opportunities, scope and colleges offering admission for M.Sc(Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance and Anatomy)?
  17. What can I do after completing BSc Optometry?
  18. Salary of Perfusionist in India? Scope and details of job?
9th May 2014, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope in BSc Optometry course? Job opportunities and the salary range?

I'm completed 2 with 87% . I like to join bsc optometry. What are the job oppurtunities?
15th May 2014, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

which are the available colleges in kerala for this course and what about the fee for 4 years?
15th May 2014, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

sir i had completed plus two science with 82% .iwould like to stydy bsc optometry .may i know the fee structure for b sc optometry under kerala university;expecting replay
18th May 2014, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

SIR, WHICH COURSE IS BETTER BSc OPTOMETRY / BSc MLT / BSc NURSING
25th May 2014, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

sir am passed 2 with 88 %. Am intrested to study bsc optometry in Al salama eye hospital perinthalmanna.is it better course? what about salary in abroad? What about its future scope??
28th May 2014, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

i got 61 percentage in plus two i will get admission for bsc optometry
29th May 2014, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

sir I cmpltd 2 with79%.l wld like to go for bsc optometry.can you say dtls about bsc optometric collages ln kerala
9th June 2014, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum marks required to get admission for bsc optometry in govt. colleges
10th June 2014, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

WHICH IS THE BEST COLLEGE FOR OPTING Bsc.Optometry in India?can i get DR BEFORE MY NAME AFTER COMPLETING OPTOMETRY?WHAT IS THE FEE STRUCTURE OF THE COLLEGES??
10th June 2014, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i am a 10 2 completed student. i would like to know that whats the scope after complete b.optom?????
17th August 2014, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

I am a plus 2 completed student with 79.6% marks .scope of Bsc optometry ? Job opportunities&salary range?job opportunities in government hospital?
17th August 2014, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

I am a12 student i need Dr. just before my name is it possible in optometry? plz reply
27th January 2015, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

I am completed the dot course &1year experience now I interested Bsc optometry
28th February 2015, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

i am a 2 completed student i would like to go 4 bsc optometry.what about the cost of studying this course?
29th March 2015, 03:46 PM

Sir,
I am a +2 completed student.Now i would like to join Bsc.optometry.So,i want to know about the scopes,job oppertunities& the salary range for a bsc.optometrist. I hope you will reply soon
1st April 2015, 06:03 AM
Unregistered

sir, i would like to join b.sc optometry ,which are the good collages in kerala?
24th April 2015, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Christian College Bangalore is offering BSc in Optometry with 100% Placements.

You can contact them on 07411 100 200 for more details
24th April 2015, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which are the good colleges in India for BSC optometry? and what is the fees?
Christian College Bangalore is offering BSc in Optometry with placements, and you can get good salary after the completion of the course.

You can reach them on 07411 100 200
30th April 2015, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir
I am completed twelveth standard i want to know the scope of b.cs optometrist and i want to known the college are in coimbatore sir.pls reply soon
9th May 2015, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a 2 graduated student. I am really confused about my career. I want to be an IAS officer, optometrist,etc........I can't live by doing a single job only. I want to study till my end. I want to work to the society. Now I humbly request u to tell me about the way to become an optometrist......please...

By Husna mohammed
10th May 2015, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

I complete degree i would like join bsc optometry any problem
7th June 2015, 08:17 AM
SHRE1469

which are the good colleges of bsc optometry in india and how much fees plz reply plz
8th June 2015, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

I had completed plus 2 with 90 % mark. ..now I wish to study bsc optometry ....I want to know the job scopes and salary
10th June 2015, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

I'm 2 student i would like to bsc optometry is thier a good scope on it and will there be any increment in salary and wat can i do after completing bsc optometry
24th June 2015, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

please give a short and precise note about optometry and its future advantage
4th July 2015, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

What should be the cut-off mark to take optometry and what are the collages in chennai which have this course?
4th July 2015, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

What should be the cut - off mark to take optometry and what are the collages in chennai which have this course?
11th August 2015, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

I had completed 2 with85%marks. Is there any chance to get merit seat for Bsc optometry in kerala
20th May 2016, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

What will be my salary after bsc in optimetry& even after msc
26th May 2016, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

sir i had completed 12th with 87% marks.which one is better?MLT or BASLP or Optometry or forensic...i need a salary of atleast 20000/month at starting....which one do you prefer for my good future?please help me..waiting for your reply..
6th June 2016, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

I completed plus two with 87% in science,what are course to study in higher education,with high salary
7th June 2016, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to know whether doing BSc in optometry from ignou is valid? Will I get the same importance as the regular college student get??pls reply ..its urgent
18th August 2017, 04:44 PM
Amma my darling

What is the scope in bsc optometry and what is the starting salary for bsc optometry in India and in abroad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?