6th April 2015, 08:36 PM
divyavuda

Default Re: List of medical colleges having MCI approval?

Andhra MedicalCollege, Visakhapatnam

Guntur Medical College, Guntur

Osmania MedicalCollege, Hyderabad

Kakatiya MedicalCollege, Warangal

S.V.Medical College,Tirupati

Govt. MedicalCollege, Anatapur

Christian MedicalCollege, Dichipally

Darbhanga MedicalCollege, Laheriasarae

Related Questions:
  1. List of medical colleges having MCI approval?
  2. Seat in any self financing medical colleges in Tamilnadu through government counseling after scoring a cutoff of 195.25? List of medical colleges having MCI approval?
  3. List of private medical colleges having MCI approval? With 193.25 could I get a medical seat in any self financing medical college in Tamilnadu?
  4. Will I get a medical seat in any self financing medical colleges in Tamilnadu after scoring a cutoff of 193.24? List of private medical colleges having MCI approval?
  5. Medical colleges having MCI approval?
  6. Is Sivaganga Medical College MCI approved? When will the MBBS course commence? Is the increase in MBBS seats proposed by government of TN approved by MCI or is it still pending? Which are the new medical colleges approved by MCI?
  7. List of MCI recognized medical colleges available in Uttar Pradesh?
  8. Has the newly opened medical trust institute of medical science Kochi received MCI approval?
  9. List of MCI approved Medical colleges in China?
  10. Will the Sivaganga Medical College open in Tamilnadu?
  11. List of the private medical colleges for MBBS with minimum fee structure and affiliated by MCI II?
  12. Is DD Medical college Thiruvallur MCI approved?
  13. Will I get private seat in Tamil Nadu private Medical colleges? List of MCI approved colleges in Tamil Nadu? -- [New]
  14. Does MAPIMS get approval from MCI?
  15. When will the counseling start for Siddha College? List of colleges which got approval?
  16. List of MCI private medical colleges in Madhya Pradesh?
  17. Private hospitals under MCI control that offer internship position along with stipend?
  18. Is DD medical college MCI approved?
28th June 2016, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of medical colleges having MCI approval?

whether Davao Medical School foundation in Philippines got approval from MCI or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?