25th June 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college should I choose during AIEEE counseling after scoring 59013 in AIEEE? Which colleges can I apply on the basis of my AIEEE rank?

i have got 8900 rank in ip university cet 2012 for b.tech. In
which college of i p university i can get admission and in which councling my preferred streams are ece, eee, cs,checimal,mechenical engineering

shikher

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in any college of AIEEE after scoring 67000 in AIEEE? List of colleges on the basis of this rank?
  2. Can I get any college under AIEEE counseling after scoring 268000 rank in OBC?
  3. Good engineering colleges with 88 marks in AIEEE exam? Can I get NIT, Rourkela?
  4. How much rank will I get in AIEEE after scoring 97/360? Which colleges can I get in counseling?
  5. Which AIEEE private college can I get through counseling after scoring 314723 in AIEEE?
  6. List of colleges in which I can have in AIEEE counseling after scoring 47 marks in AIEEE? Opening and closing ranks?
  7. Which are the top 18 colleges in PTU counseling based on AIEEE ranking? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which college should I choose in All India Counseling and State counseling after scoring an overall AIEEE rank of 134724 and category rank of 91220?
  9. How can I apply for those colleges who consider AIEEE score?
  10. How much rank can I get after scoring 135/360 in AIEEE? In which colleges I can get after counseling?
  11. What should I do to become an auto mobile engineer? -- [New]
  12. Colleges which I can get after scoring 5 Lakh rank in AIEEE?
  13. How many AIEEE colleges are there? In which college will I get after scoring an AIR of 127599?
  14. Which government colleges can I get with 66383 rank in AIEEE? How to know about the state counseling through AIEEE?
  15. Which college should I choose after scoring 694894 rank in AIEEE? I belong to SC quota
  16. List of private or semi-private colleges to take admission on the basis of AIEEE rank? How to apply for these colleges?
  17. How to get admission through AIEEE after scoring 20,000 in AIEEE?
  18. Any chance to get admission in good universities after scoring an AIEEE rank of 40000? Colleges and universities in Maharashtra that take admission on the basis of AIEEE marks?
26th June 2012, 06:23 PM
pranav.makhijani

Default Re: Which college should I choose during AIEEE counseling after scoring 59013 in AIEEE? Which colleges can I apply on the basis of my AIEEE rank?

You cant get into IIT and NIT with the rank you have got. But all other colleges can take you on the basis of your score like VIT, Nirma, DA-IICT, DY PATIL
7th August 2012, 06:54 PM
dukeraj54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have got 7156 AIR in sc category..so please suggest me better college?can i get nits.
you have scored good and can get NIT college so get hurry and collect information about NIT college and than fill the choice
14th November 2012, 11:44 PM
irshad.a
Senior Member+

I think Your rank is quite good and your all india category was also good.

YOU CAN FOR PRIVATE COLLEGES IN AIEEE-

Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad

Atal Behari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management
Gwalior

Pt. Dwarka Prasad Mishra Indian Institute of Information Technology Design & Manufacturing

Indian Institute of Information Technology Design & Manufacturing, Kancheepuram, IITM Campus, Chennai

Mizoram University, Tanhril, Vaivakawn

Assam University, P.O. Assam University Durgakona, Silchar

Indian Institute of Carpet Technology, Chauri Road, Sant Ravidas Nagar, Bhadohi

J.K. Institute of Applied Physics & Technology, University of Allahabad

National Institute of Foundry & Forge Technology

Tezpur University, Naapam, Tezpur

Institute of Technology, Guru Ghasidas University, Bilaspur

School of Planning and Architecture, Sprots complex, MANIT, Bhopal

School of Planning and Architecture, 4, Block-B, Indraprastha Estate, New Delhi

School of Planning and Architecture, Vijaywada, Camp Office:- Acharya Nagarjuna University Campus

Other Central Government / State Government Funded Institutes

THANK YOU...
16th May 2013, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 55(obc) in aieee..my board marks 60%. Can i get any nit or any government college in india?
16th May 2013, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 55(obc) in aieee..my board marks 60%. Can i get any nit or any government college in india?
25th May 2013, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

sir,I have scored 33 in jee(mains) 2013, i am expecting a rank between 200000 to 300000,i belong to general category,are there any chances for me to get admission in any government colleges in and around westbengal or any where in India?
15th April 2020, 09:49 PM
Vismithagowda

Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad
Atal Behari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management Gwalior
Pt. Dwarka Prasad Mishra Indian Institute of Information Technology Design & Manufacturing
Indian Institute of Information Technology Design & Manufacturing, Kancheepuram, IITM Campus, Chennai
Mizoram University, Tanhril, Vaivakawn
Assam University, P.O. Assam University Durgakona, Silchar
Indian Institute of Carpet Technology, Chauri Road, Sant Ravidas Nagar, Bhadohi
J.K. Institute of Applied Physics & Technology, University of Allahabad
National Institute of Foundry & Forge Technology
Tezpur University, Naapam, Tezpur
Institute of Technology, Guru Ghasidas University, Bilaspur
School of Planning and Architecture, Sprots complex, MANIT, Bhopal
School of Planning and Architecture, 4, Block-B, Indraprastha Estate, New Delhi
School of Planning and Architecture, Vijaywada, Camp Office:- Acharya Nagarjuna University Campus
Other Central Government / State Government Funded Institutes
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?