17th August 2012, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best branch of Engineering in India? Which branch is having more scope?

i have my own choice to accept electrical engineering.but one question arise in my mind that there is any placements in foreign countries and india

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream in B.Tech is good to get a job in abroad? Can I apply for higher studies or get a job in abroad?
  2. What is the scope in BME? How good are the placements in this branch?
  3. What is the scope of industrial production branch in India?
  4. Which branch is more preferable for getting a good good job and better future prospective?
  5. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  6. Scope of Industrial Engineering in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. To which branch should I change while in 1st year having maximum scope?
  8. Should I do B.Tech CSE or Mechanical?
  9. Which Engineering stream has great scope in India? -- [New]
  10. Which engineering branch is best for girls?
  11. What is the scope of Civil Engineering in private sector? What opportunities will I get if I do EEE branch after changing from Civil Engineering?
  12. Which branch of Engineering is having better career scope for the candidates?
  13. Why IIT Roorkee is showing production and industrial engineering branch under Mechanical Department? Scope in this branch? Do girls get in this branch? Is is better than Metallurgy?
  14. Are Electronics and Electronics Engineering applicable for government jobs? What is the scope of this branch in India and abroad?
  15. Can girls apply for any branch in engineering? Best branch for girls having good scope in future?
  16. In which companies will I get placed after completing M.Tech in Control and Automation Branch of Electrical Engineering from IIT Delhi? Scope after M.Tech in this branch?
  17. Does the rumour of Less scope through Chemical Engineering branch true?
  18. which branch should I choose for a better future prospective? I've completed 2nd year in PUC and want to pursue engineering in auto mobile engineering
21st February 2013, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best branch of Engineering in India? Which branch is having more scope?

can mechanical engineers progress in IT companies? i mean jobs in core companies for mech guys are very less so if a mech graduate takes a IT company caj he progress? please answer on [email protected] or text on 8050207778
30th March 2013, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

is mechanical branch better than automobile branch ???what is the job opportunities in core branch or pure mechanical branch?
11th May 2013, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
iam in computer science 1st sem........i do hav the chance to change it to electrical,mecha or to civil.....do u think i should change it.......or not????
plz rpl......
choose the best one you are interested in................
17th June 2013, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of electronics and communication engineering? job opportunities in india and aboard.
11th May 2015, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

According to me..
Civil engineering have more scope present as well as in future.as the population increses,the land for shelter,industries etc..will be less.so a Civil may have more scope in future..
27th June 2015, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

I will be doing btech from a private college...confused about taking civil or electonics and communication, pls suggest and also the scopes
28th June 2015, 05:41 PM
kavitagopani

The branches having demand are -

Mechanical engineering
Electrical engineering
Civil engineering
Computer science
Automobile engineering
Marine engineering
Aerospace engineering

The last three are least opted choices. Though they are also in wide demand.

You should go for what you like. The scope is always best for the best performer. If your skills and talents are outstanding then you will succeed in any field you opt. But the field with most scope but no interest and skills from your side could ruin your career. Hence you should go for the field that you like and have interests.

All the best
29th June 2015, 11:12 AM
sanju0770

Hi,

There are more than 40 Engineering Branches are currently available in various college of the country. The Major ones are as follows :-

1. Mechanical Engineering
2. Civil Engineering
3. Electrical Engineering
4. Electronics Engineering
5. Automobile Engineering
6. Software Engineering
7. Chemical Engineering
8. Textile Engineering
9. Computer Engineering
10. Marine Engineering

Out of all these branches the best one which will have nice scope in the future will be :-
1. Civil Engineering
2. Software Engineering
Mechanical Engineering

Regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?