4th January 2013, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed from any institute after scoring 42% in graduation?

i want to know i have scored in graduation 42% marks.can i do b.ed from any institute.

29th June 2015, 10:57 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed from any institute after scoring 42% in graduation?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and it is a professional course of two years for students interested to make career in the teaching profession. This course is necessary for ones eligibility for teaching in the secondary and senior secondary schools. The course is mainly concerned about the topics related to give quality education and teacher student relationship.

The general education qualification required for pursuing this course is a bachelor's degree from a recognized university either with science or arts stream with not less than 50% aggregate if you belong to general category. Also there is extra relaxation of 5% aggregate offered to the SC/ST candidates. There is no age limit for the same course.

Now since you have secured only 42% in your graduation so you are not eligible for the same course from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?