26th July 2015, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Study material and solved question paper for the post of NAIB Tehsildar in HP for HPPSC?

Anyone plz tell me syllabus and exam pattern for the post of Naib Tehsildar Haryana. I need urgently. Plz send previous year question papers also.
31st July 2015, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Study material and solved question paper for the post of NAIB Tehsildar in HP for HPPSC?

kindly suggest me the syllabus & examination pattern for haryana public service comission naib tehsildar exam 2015
22nd August 2015, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

please provide me the study material for the post of naib tehsildar and solved question papers i shall be very thankful to u for this obligation. my email id is

[email protected]
1st September 2015, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Hello Dear's

I am looking for Haryana Naib Tehsildar exam solved previous papaers if anybody have with them kindly do send me at [email protected] ,I shall be very thankful to that person .

Regards
Vinit
11th September 2015, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send me previous years question papers of hppsc naib tehsildar at [email protected].

Thanks
30th September 2015, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

pls send me previous year solved question paper for the post of naib tehsildar pls!...... ............ it's very urgent for me.. pls pls pls, my email id tarun jaryal@ gmail.com
4th January 2017, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the previous year solved question papaers prilims and mains for Niab tehsildar HP( Himachal Pradesh)
At : [email protected]
20th January 2017, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Study material and solved question paper for the post of NAIB Tehsildar in HP for HPPSC?

Please provide me the study material for the post of naib tehsildar i shall be very thankful to u for this obligation. my email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?