19th July 2015, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Mtech in Genetic engineering after Btech in biotechnology engineering?

I am a 12th standard student. Will appear for boards on 2016. I want to become a genetic engineer. College I prefer is kiit Bhubaneswar. Please tell me how should I proceed. I am getting confused after reading the previous replies.
Just tell me in short how shall I apply and in which department.
Urgent.

Related Questions:
  1. Genetic engineering B.Tech colleges in India -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which course is better in B.Tech between Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering?
  3. What should we study after +2 to study genetic engineering in future ?
  4. Percentage needed in 12th board exam to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology course? Entrance exam which I need to answer?
  5. Percentage of marks required in boards to get admission for Genetic Engineering Biotechnology? What are the main subjects in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology? Which is the entrance exam?
  6. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  7. Genetic engineering B.Tech entrance exams and colleges in India
  8. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  9. What is the scope of biotechnology and genetic engineering? What are the job opportunities?
  10. BTech Genetic Engineering and BTech Biotech :Are they both different?
  11. What is the difference between Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology? Which of them has more career opportunities? -- [New]
  12. How to do biotechnology after passing 12th with PCB? List of B.Tech and M.Tech colleges?
  13. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  14. Is biotechnology and genetic engineering two different courses?
  15. Where Can I Apply for MTech in Genetic Engineering?
  16. Can I go for Genetic Engineering after completion of Biomedical Engineering?
  17. After 12th how can I do Biotechnology Engineering?
  18. Best careers after completion of 12th with PCB?
16th March 2017, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Mtech in Genetic engineering after Btech in biotechnology engineering?

Can I do job after B.Tech Biotechnology and continue my studies by doing M.Tech Genetic Engineering...?? Salary and jobs offers in Tamil Nadu or India after B.Tech Bio-Technology and M.Tech Genetic Engineering....???
14th June 2017, 03:31 AM
Unregistered

Which one is better university for breach genetic engineering? SRM or DAY Patil..and will I be able to earn 6-8lakhs per annum after doing mtech?

IS SRM a trustworthy institute?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?