13th February 2012, 04:22 PM
unagi

Default Re: Engineering after 10th or 12th is a better option?

There are many field apart from Engineering which you can opt and make you career in it ,The thing is you just need to Find your interest amongs them ,If you are not Intersted in the science field its not at all a problem because there are many options available apart from science subjects...some of them includes Defence services through NDA in which you will get a job that you cant even think of it...here you will have option to join any forces like Indian Army,Indian Airforce,and Indian Navy,You can go for Hotel Management also which has got a good scope in the Industry,You can go for Commecial pilot and can become a Pilot in the Aviation Industry,You can go for diploma courses in many fields in Engineering..orelse you can go for Graduation from a good university in Mass communication,Travelling etc,you can go for Modelling also,You can choose Photography as your field also and many more ...so I would say first of all you decide your interest and then decide your career..
I wish you all the best

Related Questions:
  1. What is better Diploma after 10th or degree after 12th?
  2. Which is a better option, diploma after 10th or diploma after 12th? -- [New]
  3. Which is better, diploma in automobile engineering after 10th or 12th?
  4. Job options after 50% marks in 10th and 12th and 60% in engineering?
  5. How can i apply for DME course through correspondence? I've completed B.A, ITI(welder) and Level 2 course (MT,PT,RT,UT)
  6. What are the career options for me after 12th? I have got 49% in 10th and 42% in 12th
  7. Best option after completing 10th? Which is preferable diploma in engineering(mechanical) or 12th science? I've passed 10th with 81% marks
  8. Diploma after 10th standard is good or B.Tech after 12th is good?
  9. Having less than 60% in 10th and 12th will become a barrier to get job after B.Tech?
  10. Engineering after 10th or after 12th? Do diploma students get less preference than a student who have done after 12th?
  11. Minimum marks required in 10th and 12th to get admission into Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How should I chose subjects for my M.A? I want to select tourism study or rural development program and I've done BA graduation
  14. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  15. Can I get admission to B.Tech course after completion of Polytechnic from Magadh university?
  16. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  17. Can I study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering along with 12th Arts? Options after completing Diploma course?
  18. Is engineering the only option for me after doing 12th science(CS is main subject)? Can I get scholarships and admission in colleges without entrance exams?
20th March 2012, 12:35 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Engineering after 10th or 12th is a better option?

dear friend

According to me, If you are doing engineering after 12th, then is it best for you.

because you will need your 10th and 12th certificates where ever you go for job or admissions and your 10th certificate does not give a very good impression.

So, i think you should go for 12th first because in engineering Maths plays very important role. So, if you do 12th with maths, your basics will be clear and it will
helps to you at the time of engineering.

So, please do your 12th first and then go for engineering course................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?