14th November 2012, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detail of the fee structure for admission in Bansal Coaching Center Kota?

IAM STUDENT OF CLASS 11 AND I WANT TO KNOW THAT: ARE YOU PROVIDING HOME MATERIAL TO HIT JEE ,WHAT IS THE FEE STRUCTURE TO PROVIDE HOME MATERIAL
PLEASE GIVE ME DETAILS.

MY CONTACT NO.IS ,9235738267
15th November 2012, 12:06 AM
itsme.rockingdude

Default Re: Detail of the fee structure for admission in Bansal Coaching Center Kota?

Hi dear,

Admission Form Details
Admission forms and brochures of Bansal Classes can be obtained in the following way:

=> By paying cash Rs.1000/- at any of our Study Center at Kota, Jaipur and Ajmer.
=> By sending a sending a Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- (Rs.2,000/- in case student applying from outside India) in favour of “Bansal Classes Pvt. Ltd.” payable at “Kota (Rajasthan)”.
=> By filing OnLine Application Form from on our website using the Link On Line Application Form. You also have the option to pay through Credit / Debit Card or Net Banking as well when you apply online.

"Don’t hesitate to drop a comment if you have any question or would like to share some more information"

Thanks
15th November 2012, 11:09 AM
RAM .

Bansal Coaching Centre, Kota is one the top institutions of India providing IIT jee coaching.

Fee structure for two year duration course (class XI and XII) is Rs. 1,45,000+service tax (as applicable)+Rs. 1000 as caution money.

For any further details please visit the official website of Bansal Coaching Centre, Kota

http://www.bansaliitjee.com
10th December 2012, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

i am student of 10th class from bhopal(mp) how can i get admission in coaching of bansal and what is date of admission of enterence
- give fee structure
-date of admission
-one school
hostel of coaching

contact me at-9039462968 or [email protected]
20th December 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission form brochure and sample question paper for bansal bulls eye only by sending 1000/- cash in kota centre
31st December 2012, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

plz give fee strucuture for 11 passed students??
22nd January 2013, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

I AM A STUDENT OF CLASS 9 AND I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT IIT PREPARATION THROUGH YOUR INSTITUTE,AND THE FEE STUCTURE OF YOUR INSTITUTE.MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected] THANK YOU.
23rd January 2013, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

can i join bansal classes after my 12th
24th January 2013, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees of iit jee prepration of twelth passed student
13th February 2013, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

I AM STUDENT OF 9TH CLASS. I WANT TO KNOW DETAIL OF FEE STRUTURE FOR ADDMISSION IN BANSAL COACHING CENTER KOTA. PLEASE GIVE ME DETAILS.
have you any discount for those talent students who just passed 10th.
MY E-MAIL ID IS- [email protected]
Mob.No.-9754283479
15th March 2013, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 10th. I want to know that when admission application form will come and also pls give me details of fee structure for admission in BANSAL COACHING CENTER IN KOTA.
My email_id is [email protected].
phone no. is 9939971431 or 9546095674.
16th March 2013, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

I have given paper of 10th class and i want to join bansal institute as it is 1 of the best coching..so my que. Is how much cgpa is required in maths?
17th March 2013, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 8. I want coaching in bansal classes. I want to know about the fee structure for my standered. my mail [email protected]
23rd March 2013, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

what are the procedures and fee structure for admission in bansal institute 2 years programe for IIT JEE
26th March 2013, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

i want that my son get admission in class 11th of Bansal school for getting coaching for engineering entrance. He has just appeared in CBSE board 2013 and result will come by end of May.I am from Andaman and Nicobar Island. Please advice how to get admission and fee structure. My email id [email protected], mobile no. 9474200010
4th April 2013, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE CLEARED 10TH CLASS AND I WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION IN 11TH CLASS IN BANSAL INSTITUTE FOR IIT.PLEASE TELL ME THE FEE STRUCTURE OF IT.MY CONTACT NO. IS 09813216629
5th April 2013, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the fee detail for NEET-2015 coaching
18th April 2013, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

i am a pass out of class 12th please inform me about any details for best coaching in kota my mobile no. is 8960951203
22nd April 2013, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I AM STUDENT OF 10TH CLASS. I WANT TO KNOW DETAIL OF FEE STRUTURE FOR ADDMISSION IN BANSAL COACHING CENTER KOTA. PLEASE GIVE ME DETAILS.
MY E-MAIL ID IS- [email protected].
Mob.No.-8958283000

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/detail-fee-structure-admission-bansal-coaching-center-kota-277132.html#ixzz2RBkmVPzQ
9th May 2013, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

iam a student of class xii seeking admission in engineering collage but my marks in jee main is low
now i want to take admission in a good coaching institute
inform me about the institutes in kota delhi nagpur etc & their fee structure.
13th May 2013, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

My son Anshuman has scored 126 mark in JEE,Main, 2013 .He wants to take coaching in Bansal classes , kota for IIT,JEE,2014 from July,2013. Can You advise me which course will be suitable for him and what will be the duration of coaching and please mention the coaching fee. My Email [email protected]
19th May 2013, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

is there any scholarship exam before admission to bansal for 12th passed.
27th May 2013, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

I am student of 12th pass out from bhilwara . I need jee (advance) coching plz details of fee sturcture . my contct no 9887027204
my e-mail ID [email protected]
4th June 2013, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

sir
I want to know that what is the fee structure of your institute for that student who passed class 12th this year. I am very hopefull to get admission in your institute.
IRFAN HASMI
MANGARI VARANASI
Email: [email protected]
6th June 2013, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

what's the fee structure of bansal classes for 12th passed student for couching of iit (mains advanced).................
6th June 2013, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

My daughter passed XII from CBSE in 2013 with 87% marks.She is interested to take coaching for IIT 2014.Pl advise me whether she can appear the entrance online and the detail procedure with fees for admission and accommodation in Kota.
Thanking you
Subash Tripathy
[email protected]
Mobile-09438018608
15th June 2013, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

what is % for joining coaching for JEE IIT IN BANSAL classes.also provide me fee structure
13th July 2013, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir
kindly provide me the fee structure details for class 9th tuition .Also the date of start and other eligibility criteria.
regards
Fayaz Wani
Kashmir J&K
[email protected]
30th October 2013, 10:26 AM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;900666]I AM STUDENT OF 10TH CLASS. I WANT TO KNOW DETAIL OF FEE STRUTURE FOR ADDMISSION IN BANSAL COACHING CENTER KOTA. PLEASE GIVE ME DETAILS.
MY E-MAIL ID [email protected]
Mob.No.-9224414936
14th November 2013, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

I AM STUDENT OF 9TH CLASS. I WANT TO KNOW DETAIL OF FEE STRUTURE FOR ADDMISSION IN BANSAL COACHING CENTER KOTA. PLEASE GIVE ME DETAILS.
16th December 2013, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

What is fee structure of two year class room program??
29th December 2013, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Bansal Coaching Centre, Kota is one the top institutions of India providing IIT jee coaching.
Fee structure for two year duration course (class XI and XII) is Rs. 1,45,000 service tax (as applicable) Rs. 1000 as caution money.
For any further details please hostel and Kantian encl.
shralbh kori xth class student sarni
email id [email protected]
29th December 2013, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure for two year duration course (class XI and XII) plus hostel and mass facility is Rs. 1,45,000 service tax (as applicable) Rs. 1000 as caution money.

danraj kori
29th December 2013, 10:33 PM
danrajkori

Fee structure for two year duration course (class XI and XII) plus hostel and mass facility is Rs. 1,45,000+service tax (as applicable)+Rs. 1000 as caution money.
29th December 2013, 10:46 PM
danrajkori

I AM STUDENT OF 10TH CLASS. I WANT TO KNOW DETAIL OF FEE STRUTURE FOR ADDMISSION IN BANSAL COACHING CENTER KOTA. PLEASE GIVE ME DETAILS.
Mob.No.-09425611276,0925819399.
13th January 2014, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

1]My daughter is in X th Std. preparing for CBSC final exam. Where & When she can appeared admission test ? [2] Is there any secured girls hostel facility ? If yes what will be the charges ? [3]What about fees payment terms & condition ? [4] How she can appeared XII std. in parallel with IIT/JEE coaching ?
My mail ID : [email protected]/[email protected], Contact no. 09825146626
19th January 2014, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Plese tell me about fee structure or admission date for target batch 2014. (in Bansal classes kota)
On my mobile no~
28th February 2014, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

I AM IN 10 WHAT SHOULD I DO TO TAKE ADMISSIONN IN BANSAL CLASSES KOTA AND WHAT IS ITS FEE STRUCTURE
29th March 2014, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

What is the current fee structure for students going to class 11th?In which school can we study this 2 years? Is there any discount for class 10th results?
1st April 2014, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of class 10th and studied from icse board in jhansi.I want to know that going to kota or any other place is good or i shall remain here for higher studies.
My email id [email protected]
2nd April 2014, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;900666]I AM STUDENT OF 10TH CLASS. I WANT TO KNOW DETAIL OF FEE STRUTURE FOR ADDMISSION IN BANSAL COACHING CENTER KOTA. PLEASE GIVE ME DETAILS.
Mob.No.-8676836707

[email protected]
21st April 2014, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

what is the fee of coaching 1st year in iit m frm dholpur my mob. no. is 07742515836 plz try 2 understand plz contact me plz
28th April 2014, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

I want about the fee of aieee coaching kota bansal classes for target course
6th May 2014, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

what is the criteria for selection in coaching with duration after 12 with subject from kv with subject pcm and what is the charges of fee for girl student for coaching how much percentage in cbse get easily selected in jee main and safety of girl child in the institution and what is the selection % of the institution. please reply on my email id [email protected]
7th May 2014, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

my name is ashok karmarkar please tell me fee stucture of foundation in 11and 12 for madical preapration .
my email id is [email protected]
8th May 2014, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

sir,please tell me the detail of fee structure of bansal classes for 12 passed students for iit jee and also tell me the date of admission(2015) ,mode of payment ie..either lumpsum or in installments.
please also inform me about the syllabus and date of selection test held by your institution if any........and about the provision of scholarship for those who scored good in class 12 and in your selection test.
sir please inform me the requested details as soon as possible.
10th May 2014, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

what are the criterias for the 12th passout student who want take admission in bansal classes for 1 year and what would be the fee for 1 year ????????????????
11th May 2014, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

what is the fee for sterling phase and in how many installment can be sumited
17th May 2014, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

FEE STRUCTURE FOR 12TH PASS OUT STUDENTS. IS THEIR ANY REBATE ON PERCENTAGE BASE?
3rd July 2014, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to the total fee of coaching for iit-jee. I have passed class XII with 79.8%. my email [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?