2nd March 2012, 08:34 PM

Default Re: Previous year Question papers of Assistant Statistical Officer with answers?

I want ASO previous mathamatics examination model papers,so plz send the papers to my mail id [email protected]
thank u
rekha
2nd March 2012, 11:42 PM

Default Re: Previous year Question papers of Assistant Statistical Officer with answers?

PLEASE
PLEASE
PLEASE
SEND PAPER I AND PAPER II COMPUTER PREVIOUS QUESTION PAPERS TO MY MAIL ID [email protected]
3rd March 2012, 09:23 PM

sir, i want model question papers of A.S.O send me
3rd March 2012, 10:03 PM

sir, send me model paper of A.S.O...
4th March 2012, 08:56 PM

Please send me the ASO paper 2 computers previous year papers to my mail ID : [email protected]
6th March 2012, 12:31 PM

i want to apply aso post so plz send me previous question papers of aso
6th March 2012, 12:37 PM

send me previous question papers of aso
6th March 2012, 01:58 PM

i need this year aso model papers
7th March 2012, 12:55 PM

sir,I want ASO previous model papers .i want general studies and computerscience examination papers,so pls send the papers to my mail id [email protected]
10th March 2012, 02:06 PM

Hi, Anyone please send [email protected], ASO previous exam papers with key....Advance Thanks
10th March 2012, 07:41 PM

hi sir will you please send the information about reference books for ASO exam and please send some model question papers about this exam are there negative marks for this exam ihope that you will send the information as soon as possible please send this information on [email protected] thank you
10th March 2012, 08:40 PM

sir please send me model question parers of A.S.O
11th March 2012, 10:20 AM

sir plz send the aso in statistics previous model paper. [email protected]
11th March 2012, 11:48 AM
balaram_y

guys plz be share u r knowledge ..wot r the books and which institution are providing coaching for all these subjects. In u r district's or in hyd..so on
12th March 2012, 01:49 PM

good morning sir
im applied for asst statistical officer
so i have to prepare
plzzzzzzzz any one send me the previous papers
my mail id: [email protected]
12th March 2012, 02:10 PM
kummu.lucky

plzzzzz provide me aso question papers of last held
12th March 2012, 07:18 PM
pushparama rao ayisetti

hai,
how are you sir/madam?
i like to apply the assistant statistical officer post... so i choose optional for second paper as computer science... i am in more confusion so please give me previpus papers of 1st and 2nd computer science papers....
my email id is [email protected]....
13th March 2012, 03:29 PM

please send me assistant statistical officers previous papers to my mail
13th March 2012, 04:45 PM

please send the Previous year Question papers of Assistant Statistical Officer with answers?
to my id= [email protected]
14th March 2012, 11:14 PM

hai sir i want aso model question paper1 and paper2 my optional subject is maths so plz send model papers my mail id [email protected]
15th March 2012, 01:14 PM

please send asst statistical officer previes exam papers [email protected]
15th March 2012, 03:07 PM

Can anyone send me ASO MODEL PAPER (MATHEMATICS) [email protected]
15th March 2012, 03:24 PM

sir appsc gives A S O notificaion. sir what is the qualification plese
15th March 2012, 04:03 PM

PLESE SEND PREVIOUS Q PAPER ASO IN MATHEMATICS PAPER . MY MAIL ID IS [email protected] send me
15th March 2012, 05:47 PM
kummara ashok

this is my mail pls send the aso model [email protected]
15th March 2012, 10:16 PM

sir,i want model computer question papers of aso
16th March 2012, 12:08 PM

i want aso syllabus and previous model papers
19th March 2012, 11:03 AM

Hai sir pls send me to my email id aso modeapers and answers.my id [email protected]
19th March 2012, 11:25 AM

Sir, please send me model question papers and previews papers with answers
19th March 2012, 01:56 PM

i want assistant statistical officer exam previous papers and any reference books. pls send me
20th March 2012, 02:19 PM
sivanagagopi

i want ASO previous question papers..... plz send to [email protected]
20th March 2012, 05:12 PM

please send me previous question papers of Assistant statistical officer . please send to [email protected]
21st March 2012, 08:38 PM

i want aso previous year economics quastion paper please send me my mail address
21st March 2012, 08:42 PM

i want aso previous year economics quastion paper please send me
24th March 2012, 04:58 PM

Sir please send me ASO model papers my email id [email protected]
24th March 2012, 08:58 PM

sir, please send mosel papers and material for ASO examination.
25th March 2012, 06:18 PM

hai,

i want previous question papers of A.S.O exam.pls send it to [email protected].
26th March 2012, 11:42 AM

Sir I need ASO model paper of statistics....
26th March 2012, 02:33 PM

what is the syllabus for aso?
29th March 2012, 12:29 PM

sir iwant to previouspapers and syllbus pls send me
31st March 2012, 12:51 PM

previous year question papers of aso exam and aso - 2011 mathematics main paper. please send to [email protected]
31st March 2012, 03:56 PM

plz send me previous aso model paper to my e-mail [email protected]
31st March 2012, 07:53 PM
shaiknazer

respected sir
i want assistant statistical officer previous stats examination papers,so pls send the papers to my id [email protected]
Thanking u,
Nazeer
1st April 2012, 02:02 PM

This is prathap.I am searching for aso computer science model papers,if anybody please send to my mail id [email protected]
2nd April 2012, 05:38 PM

i have done my BSC (MSCs) and i am preparing for ASO.
PLEASE SEND ME OLD COMPUTER SCIENCE MODEL PAPERS
TO [email protected]
3rd April 2012, 11:08 PM

I want ask previous model papers.plz send to my mail id
4th April 2012, 12:05 PM

respected sir,or my friend
i want assistant statistical officer previous computers examination papers and general studies papers,so pls send the papers to my email id is [email protected]
Thanking u,
B.Baji
4th April 2012, 01:06 PM

I need material for Assistant Statistical Officer with optionals as Economics and General studies.
or provide me reference books.
Kindly send to my e-mail ID
4th April 2012, 08:17 PM

sir, please send me previous Asst statistical officer question papers-PRABHAKAR. [email protected]
5th April 2012, 02:23 PM

previous question papers of Assistant Statistical Officers?
could pleae send me any one of question paper. My mail id [email protected]