21st March 2011, 03:39 PM
jignavadi

After 12th how can I become a Deputy Collector? How to prepare for the exam?

hi,
i had graduate.pls tell me what can do for deputy collector.how i get fro and which exam m go to pass?

26th August 2011, 04:17 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: After 12th how can I become a Deputy Collector? How to prepare for the exam?

The selection to this post is done on the basis of the performance in the written test which is normally held in the month of may..

For the recruitment of deputy collector there are a total number of 13 posts available

The pay scale is around 15 to 40k+ a grade pay of 5400 Rs

The forms are available online on the website www.istrac.org. The last date is normally kept every year in January end
26th August 2011, 11:00 AM
Mannu2525

Default Re: After 12th how can I become a Deputy Collector? How to prepare for the exam?

Dear,

Eligibility for Deputy collector :
◘ Graduation degree from any affiliated college.
◘ Age - 18 to 32 years.

For this you must have to clear state public service commission exam.

So, I think you are not eligible for this post. Wait for few more years.

GOOD LUCK
19th September 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

i am in sixth class wanted to bacame deputy collector steps to compete the examination
12th October 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

which exam i have to paas
24th October 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

how many post are there
27th October 2011, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

After BSC.IT diploma how can i become a Deputy Collector? How to prepare for the exam?
and which exams are required for this stage?
What should i do to prefere myself for this stage now
plz reply
28th January 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

I m going to complete my diploma in mechanical engineering this year. I want to become a distric collector. So is it possible for me? If it possible how i have to proceed or apply for this?
29th January 2012, 03:02 PM
mani_baban

The selection to this post is done on the basis of the performance in the written test which is normally held in the month of may..

For the recruitment of deputy collector there are a total number of 13 posts available

The pay scale is around 15 to 40k+ a grade pay of 5400 Rs

The forms are available online on the website www.istrac.org. The last date is normally kept every year in January end
31st January 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

hi m dipolma student can i apply for IAS......... !!!!
28th February 2012, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

I m student of 12th maths... what was the qualification required for DC
28th February 2012, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Which field of graduation will be excellent and helpful to me if i want to become a deputy collector?
29th February 2012, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

i want 2 know that after 12th am not complete degree but i want
to write psc test?
i want government job.can you tell me which exam i want 2 give?
21st March 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

I gave 12th exam. Nw what i do? I dont understood. For become a dc.
11th April 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

After b.sc nursing can i become deputy collecter
6th May 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

can i became collector through maths?
14th May 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

my son is studying 3rd std he wants to become a collector tell me the procedures & education
24th May 2012, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

after t.y.b.a can I become collector?
24th May 2012, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

IAS,IPS,IFS..these are some honourable services in indian civilservices..to apply for the civilservices examination you must have a degree and a minimum age of 21.This exam conducting by the UPSC in every year ,which is a constitutional body to recruit beaurocrats to central and all india services like ias,ips...The notification for this generally would be issued in december every year...the examination comprises three stages such as preliminary,main,following an interview..candidates belongs to general categories have only 4 chances to appear for this exam..for more details send your doubts to [email protected]
24th May 2012, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

To write the deputy collector and another top exams conducting by psc,you must have a graduation from a recognized university..but you can apply to the posts like police constable,ld clerk,last grade etc..
23rd June 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

i am studying in 8 class could u please tell me the process to become collector.
25th September 2012, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

i am 11std i wann bcom dy.collector aftr 12std i wan study b.com and collector studies to gethr
25th September 2012, 08:43 PM
manu3

Eligibility for Deputy collector :
◘ Graduation degree from any affiliated college.
◘ Age - 18 to 32 years.

For this you must have to clear state public service commission exam.

So, I think you are not eligible for this post. Wait for few more years.

GOOD LUCK

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/after-12th-how-can-i-become-deputy-collector-how-prepare-exam-103017.html#ixzz27UUL9w1g
17th October 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

I have done diploma in Industrial electronics after HSC (MCVC-Electronics) so am i eligible to give exam for DC and if not den what is the eligibility to become DC and when the exam forms are coming...
22nd October 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

i've jst complete my 2 n i want to become deputy collector so plz plz tell me how can i achieve my goal it's my dream so plz plz tell me how it cn be possible
22nd October 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

i've pass. my 2 and my aim is to become b.d.o n i really don't how to achieve my goal so plz plz plz help me how cn i acheve b.d.o
3rd November 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

i'm student of 12th electronics. what should i do if i wish to be a district collector?
6th December 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

I would like to pass 10th and 12 class in the same year please.
let me know if there is any board or university or recognised open .
Even recognised regional board like hindi , marathi or urdu board or universities
would do as i want to finish my studies very fast my age is 28 yrs.
1st January 2013, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

i have done my 12...i wanna be deputy commissioner...plz tell me requirements for being dc....thankyou
22nd August 2013, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: After 12th how can I become a Deputy Collector? How to prepare for the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jignavadi View Post
hi,
i had graduate.pls tell me what can do for deputy collector.how i get fro and which exam m go to pass?
hai sir am brindha from coimbatore now i successfully finished my 12th std. so plz guide me how to become a deputy collector after finishing 12th.
31st January 2014, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how many post are there
After 12th how can I become a Deputy Collector? How to prepare for the exam?
3rd June 2019, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

I have done with by ssc board exams .i want to become a deputy collector,for this i am choosing art filed for completing my graduation..please guide me , if i am going right or not ?
5th August 2020, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

I'm studying bachelor of computer science in 3rd year,after my bachelor's how can I become a deputy collector?please guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?