16th May 2013, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How is the lovely professional university Jalandhar?

which would be better college if i am getting 60000 rank in jee mains 2013

Related Questions:
  1. Is Lovely Professional University Jalandhar a good place to do B.Tech(Mechanical branch)?
  2. Information about Lovely Professional University? I am interested to take admission in LPU Jalandhar
  3. Which are the colleges offering BSc MLT?
  4. Is Lovely Professional University Jalandhar better for engineering?
  5. How may I do industrial training? I'm in B.Tech 2nd year from Lovely profession university(Jalandhar)?
  6. How to take admission in Ph.D in engineering Stream from Lovely professional university, Jalandhar? Is Ph.D from this university accepted or considered by AICTE?
  7. Can I get admission in LPU after scoring 60% marks in intermediate
  8. How to take admission in BSc Agriculture in management sector?
  9. How can i change the gate 2010 exam center zone?
  10. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get job in Tata Steel for B.Tech(ECE) student from Lovely Professional University and a citizen of Jharkhand?
  11. List of colleges offering admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  12. Which college is best for me in Punjab after scoring 43 marks with 376000 rank under SC category?
  13. Can I get a good job after completion of B.Tech with mechanical stream from Lovely Professional University, Punjab?
  14. How much percentage is needed in HSC board to take admission in BSc Agriculture in a government college?
  15. introduction: myself irphan
  16. List of AICTE approved colleges/universities for M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  17. Is there any entrance exam conducted in Lovely Professional University for MCA? -- [New]
  18. Difference between B.E and B.Tech? What is the semester fee in NIT Jalandhar, NIT Patna and Lovely Professional University?
19th May 2013, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

is there scope in future of 2 year mca from lpu?because mca is 3 year everywhere
4th June 2013, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

hi folks . . !!
My name is Manpreet Singh Sidhu.
I completed my B.Tech.(Hons) [C.S.E.] from LPU, i.e., Lovely Professional University batch 2008-2012.
At present, I am in 2nd year of M.Tech.[C.S.E] from GNDU, i.e., Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar.

Which college or university to go for ? is a very important question, because it's a matter of one's career and many years of life.
So, you must go wisely on you decisions.
For any specific query, you can mail me "[email protected]".
I would assist you with all the knowledge & experience I have gained in these years.
4th June 2013, 02:07 PM
sidhu_manpreet_singh

aaaaa
5th June 2013, 03:52 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul k View Post
Lovely Professional University Is Good University And it Have acheive Good reputation in Short Span Of Time. This type of Image is very difficult to Acheive in short period.

But if you Want to know the detail of Placements, Then i will tell you, There are So Manny Companies are Come in LPU Campus. So, its Your duty How you will be perform in the front of the Companies.

The Placements are not so High in LPU. But they will Prepare for Students, So that they will not face problem at the time of placements.

So, there is no shortage of companies, Manny Manny companies are Come in LPU for the purpose of recruit the students. So, if you will perform well, you will get the job, To get the Job is depends on Own skills.

So, it is Good University.
what is the average % to score every year in COMPUTER ENGINEERING as i m looking for this university for this course..........and want a good placement!!!!!!!
8th June 2013, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

what is the admission fee and hostel fee for btech in biotechnology in this college?
29th June 2013, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

is lpu is a good university for medical courses ? i have heard that it is good for bsc and not for msc!!!is it true ???
26th July 2013, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

is lpu good for b.tech mechanical to get a package of 6 lakhs
3rd August 2013, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

lpu is best only for those who want to study....nd regular studies is valid in jammn nd kashmir
10th August 2013, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Worst university.
System is very unstable.
9th September 2013, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

How is the fashion design department of lpu?
Is it good for masters?
7th February 2014, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Hey peeps iam an ex student from lpu and trust me its not worth it man! Though the infrastructure is awsome with good hostel facility but u will find it really hard to clear your exams as the main infrastructure actually is maintained through the backlog and reappear fees collected from the students...it sucks the money out of ur pockets..loads of restrictions....suffered two strikes i being the witness of both...better go there to make girlfriends and not to study..i went there to make gfs and i had almost 40 gfs in my,six years..take,my piece of advice and act accordingly!%uD83D%uDE01
13th March 2014, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

LPU is just a fake name in the world of education.. I m a current final year stude t and i dont sit in useless palcement drives by the university as their pckg is not more than 1 or 1.5 lacks..faculty is worst and acamedic is poor...plzz nvr nvr join lpu for b.tech..try for MIT MANIPAL VIT,SRM,KALINGA UNIVERSITY THAPAR, PEC ETC..but never go for lpu...they make fraud promises..and intake 3000 students in a single branch..plzz dnt go fr lpu..thnx...
6th May 2014, 03:08 AM
Unregistered

Hello guys, I have got 59 marks in JEE mains (General category) and scored 78% in 10 2 class. i am from Punjab. Please guys suggest me colleges which i can get right now for software engineering please.
14th May 2014, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

realy is it a gud college for b.tech or food tech????? luking this comments, m scrwed up.. yt m very tensd fo my future... so plzz help- me out guyzzz...
23rd May 2014, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

am searching various colleges ...some colleges entrance is very difficult and some universities shows his fake picture
pl tell me what to do
am totally confuse

ye baat apko bahut jyada bimaar kar sakti hai bahut jyada
30th May 2014, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

I hope it will be a good university and besides. That we don't have any right to judge..... Haha
26th June 2014, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Friends this is just a pretty good suggestion from me ! yes lpu advertise itself but it doesn't mean itself a bad university! even Akash institute advertise itself so does det mean it provide deemed faculty or a bad edu? Man even we know Akash is in the toppest for iit coaching! and even lays avertise itself so do it tase bad? no not for sure :D
so pls ppl its a kind and a humble request not so spoil the name of an university when u really don't know about it ! And yes if its about placement then 4.5lakhs per ana is not that bad after all you are a fresher and even the fees of this college is not so high! so please and please think before you comment!
thanku
14th July 2014, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

if i doing degree from a private university that is approved u/s 2(f) ,can i eligible for cse exam ?
1st November 2014, 03:11 AM
Unregistered

I am astudent here in mech.engg........
.I thnk this university is okkk......
but what to do ,,,everyone cannot get good colleges....
..but if they are taking admissions here....
.then have a goal of qualifying gate exam.....not for place
ment......thank uuu.
12th June 2015, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Red face Re: How is the lovely professional university Jalandhar?

LPU is an amazing university and it gives u a feel of foreign university. The scholarship schemes enable even the kids of middle class families to avail the best privileges provided by this university. The hostels facility is one of the best and food is far better than as given in hostels of other universities. it is visible from the TV advertisements too that how beautiful and big the campus is.

I have visited the campus twice and I loved it.
12th June 2015, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

LPU is better as it has better infrastructure, faculty , good exposure and students from all around the globe, tie ups with companies and more oppurtunity to student
28th May 2016, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

I want to pursue for bcom mba integrated course ... How is lpu for dat ..plz suggest placement record faculty n fee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?