10th June 2011, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How is the lovely professional university Jalandhar?

Please give me comparison of DAVIET Jalandhar and LPU Jalandhar for B.Tech in CSE

Naresh

Related Questions:
  1. Is Lovely Professional University Jalandhar a good place to do B.Tech(Mechanical branch)?
  2. Information about Lovely Professional University? I am interested to take admission in LPU Jalandhar
  3. Which are the colleges offering BSc MLT?
  4. Is Lovely Professional University Jalandhar better for engineering?
  5. How may I do industrial training? I'm in B.Tech 2nd year from Lovely profession university(Jalandhar)?
  6. How to take admission in Ph.D in engineering Stream from Lovely professional university, Jalandhar? Is Ph.D from this university accepted or considered by AICTE?
  7. Can I get admission in LPU after scoring 60% marks in intermediate
  8. How to take admission in BSc Agriculture in management sector?
  9. How can i change the gate 2010 exam center zone?
  10. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get job in Tata Steel for B.Tech(ECE) student from Lovely Professional University and a citizen of Jharkhand?
  11. List of colleges offering admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  12. Which college is best for me in Punjab after scoring 43 marks with 376000 rank under SC category?
  13. Can I get a good job after completion of B.Tech with mechanical stream from Lovely Professional University, Punjab?
  14. How much percentage is needed in HSC board to take admission in BSc Agriculture in a government college?
  15. introduction: myself irphan
  16. List of AICTE approved colleges/universities for M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  17. Is there any entrance exam conducted in Lovely Professional University for MCA? -- [New]
  18. Difference between B.E and B.Tech? What is the semester fee in NIT Jalandhar, NIT Patna and Lovely Professional University?
10th June 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am totally confused with these comments...some say it's good and some one says it's too worst
what should i believe?
recently, I've attended their demo and they said that all their faculty are m.tech candidates only from IIT's.Is it true?

I felt happy and decided to join that university,but i saw comments in other websites that it is too worst than any other university and i'm much disappointed... I have 90% in 10 2 and so they offer me 1lac scholarship per year...
Is it true? Are there any other hidden fees? Bcoz we cant afford these huge fee....Also they said they will provide 90% placements.Is it true? If it is true, what will be the average salary?
Please ans my doubts sir since i have only 10 days to get admission
Thank u sir
12th June 2011, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

i was considering lpu as an option, but after reading the comments i am completely taken aback. what they promote is not true i guess. they are misleading and misguiding the people which is not good!!
14th June 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of entrance exam of lpu ?. nd fees detail.
18th June 2011, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

hey finally i m going to be lovelite bt i m also very confused
18th June 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

some says its good & some says its bad university. can any one tell exactly about this university
19th June 2011, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

How is lovely professional university for engineering studies in mechanical branch???
21st June 2011, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

what about the fees structure and education loan system,what are the criteria???
22nd June 2011, 05:11 AM
Unregistered

I am 4th year student of B.Tech(H) CSE at LPU and believe me, its one of the best universities of INDIA . . .with very good faculties, updated curriculum . . .
for any specific query, you can find me mail me at [email protected]
22nd June 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

realllly what to do know i have talke admission in b.tech biotechnology
25th June 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

I am getting admission in Rayat and bahra college in computer science engineering. should i go for it? Or i should go for LPU dual degree course. which is better? Help me..
27th June 2011, 01:04 AM
raisahab

Hi dear,

LPU is a good University to study Engineering.

LPU have excellent Faculty, workshops for engineering, good infrastucture, Good hostel accomidations etc.

Besides these LPU also offers scholarship, starting from 70% scoreers at +2.

But it has to be noted that beside having every facility and such big university LPU fails to provide good placement to there engineers, placement there is average one.

If you are performing well in your Engineering then you will be provided placement no doubt but last year I think the highest placement was of 4.5 Lacs per annum.

So, if you known one have anyother good option then LPU then he/she can go for it, otherwise LPU will also be fine because the time when he will be able to complete his/her engineering then at that time placement prospect will get better.

Thanks
27th June 2011, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

guyss..... Any idea about MBA in hospitality and health care management....in lpu???

wots the placement they have????
29th June 2011, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Its true that review on LPU is confusing.But you will not get so much contradictory blogs of class A and B university like VIT, BITS, and colleges like RVC(BANGALORE),
PSG(COIMBATORE) and many more. So its obvious that LPU is C or D or E grade university. Rest you have to decide. Risk can be taken,but mind it risk is risk. Confusion will get cleared within a year after taking admission.
1st July 2011, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

what is the placement record of lovely professional university?
4th July 2011, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

lpu is a good university with brilliant infrastructure,and the placement is average only top notch students would be placed........
4th July 2011, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

I m totally confused that what to do..?? Plzzz..help me whether i take admission in LPU or not..I belong to lower middle family so i have to take an important decision oe my life..so plzz tell me what can i do..??
reply fast..
you can also mail me on my email id. my email id is [email protected]
4th July 2011, 08:35 PM
digvijaygarg

Hi User
LPU is not as good as they show it to be...it has 24000 students...so you can very well imagine the situation..moreover the faculty is not as good...Punjab has good institutes like Thapar University,GNDU,GNE(LUDHIANA),DAV JALANDHAR,NIT JALANDHAR..
Good Luck
6th July 2011, 05:24 AM
Unregistered

same problem aso here....plz plz plz...any one plz..i want to got admission in b.tech {2nd yr threw lateral entry}
I m totally confused that what to do..?? Plzzz..help me whether i take admission in LPU or not..I belong to lower middle family so i have to take an important decision oe my life..so plzz tell me what can i do..??
reply fast..
you can also mail me on my email id. my email id is [email protected]
6th July 2011, 03:41 PM
digvijaygarg

Hi User
If you are not getting admission elsewhere like thapar,pec,nit jalandhar,uiet,ccet,gndu,dav jalandhar only then go for LPU..otherwise there's not much use going there....
6th July 2011, 04:26 PM
digvijaygarg

No dear
Mere publicity doesnt make a university good
It has a very bad reputation
7th July 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

how is the lovely professional university for m.b.a ?
can anyone please suggest ?
will be thankful.

aamir
7th July 2011, 01:37 PM
aamir3579

respected sir ,
how is the lovely professional university for m.b.a ?
i am confused about taking admission or not.
please help.

aamir.
7th July 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 4th year student of B.Tech(H) CSE at LPU and believe me, its one of the best universities of INDIA . . .with very good faculties, updated curriculum . . .
for any specific query, you can find me mail me at [email protected]
hi Manpreet,

Could you please give some details about the faculty for BTech (Civil) and about the hostel facilities in LPU?

Thanks ina advance
9th July 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

is degree of lpu is valid in j&K?
9th July 2011, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me about lpu. as lpu is not affilatated by aicte, can i get govt. job after passing from lpu?
10th July 2011, 07:44 PM
chauhan99

hi dear,

LPU have excellent Faculty, workshops for engineering, good infrastucture, Good hostel accomidations etc.

But it has to be noted that beside having every facility and such big university LPU fails to provide good placement to there engineers, placement there is average one.

If you are performing well in your Engineering then you will be provided placement no doubt but last year I think the highest placement was of 4.5 Lacs per annum.

So, if you known one have anyother good option then LPU then he/she can go for it, otherwise LPU will also be fine because the time when he will be able to complete his/her engineering then at that time placement prospect will get better.

thanks
11th July 2011, 02:37 AM
R ASHWINI

Exclamation Re: How is the lovely professional university Jalandhar?

Quote:
I m also confused about this university after reading these blogs.
MEEE 2?????????????

am lukin 4 m.pharm in this university, nd even my bro 4 engineering, i misd my g pat xam, nw i dnt have any chance,,,,
but my bro got aieee rank 38000 is ther any chance to get seat in nit or any aieee listed colleges???(2011)
17th July 2011, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by shubham_k View Post
ahelpar,
as far as i know lpu is not a good university.u can directly go and take admission in that university. it does not mean that if it is in aieee cental counselling,then it will be good.its not at all good for engineering. even lpu takes admissions through jcece exam of jharkhand state. 358 seats were reserved for jcece candidates in this university.out of this 358 seats,334 are still vacant. jcece counseling started on 2nd of july and its gonna be over on 26th of july. just by this u can analyse that even the poor rankers of jcece don't want to join lpu.
from one of my friends,who passed from lpu, i heard that the teaching methodology and teaching process is ok kind. but still he faced problems in placements. he had to wander here and there for placement.
dude whoever u are u mentioned totally wrong about lpu......as far as i m concerned lpu is better than top college branches like bit patna ,deoghar...i m a student of SRM chennai and now i m reapproaching myself for being a student of srm it is the worst....lpu is better than srm and many other institutes..............so shubham dont hesitate in taking admission in lpu...............go get ur future will get assured if u work hard
17th July 2011, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

i have got 52380 air in aieee which college does i got?
19th July 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

yaar baadshaho, Bsc IT ek saal padhne ke liye kaisi hai yeh university. lpu
19th July 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Which is bette for me lpu or rimtin engineeringt
20th July 2011, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

i have got aieee air 4884 wanna know about LPU and its placements ....is it good than nits (warangal,trichi,surathkal etc.)
21st July 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

i got the admission in gne(ludhiana) in information tech. but i want to do computer science and i don't have another option so what should i do?
should i got to lpu?
please reply me
priya
22nd July 2011, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by raisahab View Post
Hi dear,

Thanks
70% scorers don't deserve scholarship.Only C grade university can award scholarship to 70 % scorers.
22nd July 2011, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

sir ,
i have passed 12th with 88%and my aieee rank is 95000 can i get admission in aieee or afliated colleges for b-tech is lpu worthful if not please sugest the other colleges that i would get through aieee counseling
24th July 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Exactly what percentage of Engineering Graduates gets Placements in Lovely Professional University?
90% i m not joking its the fact
25th July 2011, 08:46 PM
nambardar
Senior Member+

Lovely Professional Institute offers undergraduate and post graduate programme in almost every field.It is an UGC certified institute.

On the basis of placement they have good placements..
They take students on the basis of AIEEE ranks..

so, you also choose this university.
25th July 2011, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

what i hv to do i dont i m totally confused after reading these
28th July 2011, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Well, who says LPU is blacklisted by Accenture and Samsung......all this is false.
I'm CURRENTLY STUDYING IN LPU .....AND HAVE FOUND THAT YOU MIGHT FACE A LITTLE MORE HARD WORK FOR PLACEMENT. But, it doesn't mean that u'll not be placed in good company. LPU IS ONE OF THE BEST AMONG PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES IN INDIA FOR PROVIDING A PLATFORM FOR PLACEMENT.

IT COMPLETELY DEPENDS ON YOU TO WORK HARD HERE. I read all the comments above where some people criticize LPU but I say they are the ones who keep enjoying all their Life in college, having no study and finally gets no placement.
AFTER THEN THEY CRITICIZE THE UNIVERSITY. A University can't take their students who cannot pass even a semester and ask companies to take them ??????
All this is weird.
DON'T READ ANY OF THE ABOVE COMMENTS. JUST PUT UP YOUR OWN MIND HERE AND THINK IF YOU CAN BE LIKE OTHER 7000 STUDENT WHO WERE PLACED FROM LPU AT GOOD ( 4...SOMETHING PER ANNUM) PACKAGE.
28th July 2011, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Well, who says LPU is blacklisted by Accenture and Samsung......all this is false.
I'm CURRENTLY STUDYING IN LPU .....AND HAVE FOUND THAT YOU MIGHT FACE A LITTLE MORE HARD WORK FOR PLACEMENT. But, it doesn't mean that u'll not be placed in good company. LPU IS ONE OF THE BEST AMONG PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES IN INDIA FOR PROVIDING A PLATFORM FOR PLACEMENT.

IT COMPLETELY DEPENDS ON YOU TO WORK HARD HERE. I read all the comments above where some people criticize LPU but I say they are the ones who keep enjoying all their Life in college, having no study and finally gets no placement.
AFTER THEN THEY CRITICIZE THE UNIVERSITY. A University can't take their students who cannot pass even a semester and ask companies to take them ??????
All this is weird.
DON'T READ ANY OF THE ABOVE COMMENTS. JUST PUT UP YOUR OWN MIND HERE AND THINK IF YOU CAN BE LIKE OTHER 7000 STUDENT WHO WERE PLACED FROM LPU AT GOOD ( 4...SOMETHING PER ANNUM) PACKAGE.
31st July 2011, 11:58 PM
kartikayan

Hi dear,

Lovely Professional University Is Good University And it Have acheive Good reputation in Short Span Of Time. This type of Image is very difficult to Acheive in short period.

But if you Want to know the detail of Placements, Then i will tell you, There are So Manny Companies are Come in LPU Campus. So, its Your duty How you will be perform in the front of the Companies.

The Placements are not so High in LPU. But they will Prepare for Students, So that they will not face problem at the time of placements.

So, there is no shortage of companies, Manny Manny companies are Come in LPU for the purpose of recruit the students. So, if you will perform well, you will get the job, To get the Job is depends on Own skills.

So, it is Good University.

Thanks
6th August 2011, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Is LPU correct for MCA? how is the placement of the LPU????
6th August 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

hi
i m surya student of BTech 2nd sem of LPU Punjab. I got marks in CGPA & credits. So I want to know about my result....\
Foud of Computing------------5.00(credit)---------------E(Grade)
Maths------------------------5.00(Credit)---------------E ,,
Science----------------------5.00 ,,-------------------D ,,
W electricity------------------4.00 ,, ------------------E ,,
Physics-----------------------1.00 ,,-------------------D ,,
Comm--------------------------3.00 ,,------------------D ,,
12th August 2011, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

full 4 years fees structure including hostel in lp university?
21st August 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
very bad university..........aicte not aproved.............admision ''aao aur karalo,entrance kuch v nahi",only quantity not qality.35000student,only mechanical 5000 student
bed facultys.......................................... ..................................
I agree with him...
28th August 2011, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Warning This is Truth of India's Largest University ,...firstly It is NOT AICTE approved for B.Tech.

Above Reader has given True Information

17th May 2011, 04:30 PM
Unregistered
2nd September 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

which is better collage in lovely professional university and comedk collages in banglore for electrical branch plz tell me quick because councelling is very near plz......
7th September 2011, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

this is dat "LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY" is best engineering collage in india because
1.during admission season they publish ad. in newspaper,t.v radio,magzine etc etc....just like colgate or tata salt..or dish t.v "isko laga dala to life zingalala".
2.after that their is "no donation direct admission".many of their staff members start camp..from city like delhi to jungles of jharkhand.are bhai jo log iit & aieee etc good exam nahe clear kar paye..but if they had money den no problem...india's largest university is thier...ye aapko tope pahana denge...engg. ke:-)
12th September 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE QUALIFICATION FOR APPLY I.R COURCE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?