22nd November 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Changing College from first year engineering to second year engineering of different college

i want to change my college within same univesity.. After 1st semester.. Is it possible??
22nd November 2011, 08:31 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Changing College from first year engineering to second year engineering of different college

dear friend,
No, my friend you can not change your college after first year of engineering.

For that you have to appear in engineering entrance exams once again..

After qualifying the entrance exam with a good score you will be able to take admission in different college.

But you have to start the engineering from beginning.

If you agree to do this then you can go for it..

All the best.
21st January 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

plz help me i want to change my college in 2nd year, is it possible? If then what is the fees whether counselling fee or management.
I am paying the counseling fee in the present colege.
4th February 2012, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Is inter college transfer allowed under WBUT colleges in the 5th sem?
15th February 2012, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I take addmission in second year in any other good engglnearing college?now I am student of jk institute of applied physics and technology university of Allahabad. Rohit yadav
23rd June 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

please sir,
tell me about rule of changing collage after first year..
23rd June 2012, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

sir,
tell me about rule of changing collage after first year
8th August 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

what is the process of changing college in 2nd year
27th February 2013, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

can i change my college by mutuval transfering?
16th January 2014, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

can we change college as well as trade(in engineering like i m havin civil in present colllege n i want to opt for mechanical in the other college) after 2nd sem of ptu????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?