20th March 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Airport authority jr.executive entrance exam syllabus

plse send the previous year AAI question paper
maid id:[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus and exam pattern of Airport Authority exam for the post of Junior executive Airport Operations
  2. Syllabus and books for Airport Authority Of India Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Recruitment Procedure of Airport Authority of India? Information regarding Syllabus and Exam dates for this being a candidate of B.Tech in IT?
  4. What is the syllabus of Junior Executive exam for HR in Airport Authority of India
  5. Junior Executive syllabus and sample question papers for Airport Authority of India recruitment exam?
  6. What is the exam pattern and syllabus for Airport Authority Exam? Cutoff required to qualify for the exam?
  7. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for Airport Authority of India Senior Assistant(Electronics) written exam?
  8. What is the syllabus of Airport Authority of India exam for Junior Executive in IT?
  9. Syllabus and previous years question papers of Airport authority?
  10. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive IT exam?
  11. Detailed syllabus for recruitment of Executive Engineering(ATC) and Assistant Engineer(electronics) in Airport Authority of India?
  12. What is the syllabus for Junior Executive(ATC) in IT exam in Airport Authority of India?
  13. Syllabus and examination date of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment exam?
  14. How to join as Airport Authority of India after doing first year M.Com degree
  15. Syllabus and reference books to prepare for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) written exam? -- [New]
  16. What is the syllabus of Airport Authority ATC exam?
  17. Syllabus and suitable books for preparation of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Air Traffic Controller) recruitment exam?
  18. Syllabus and Model question papers of Junior Assistant(Fire Service) written exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
23rd March 2012, 09:54 PM
vijaykumarsriram
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir/madam
This is srilakshmi. Recently i have applied for airport authirirt jr.executive entrance exam. So please mail me about the syllabus and previous exam papers of airport authirirt jr.executive job.
Thank you
hello friend
see, Airport Authority of India for post Jr. Executive (Electronics) exam syllabus for engineer trainee syllabus is equivalent to gate syllabus.
so it will be better to take gate syllabus as a Airport Authority of India for post Jr. Executive (Electronics) exam syllabus for engineer trainee.
you can get Gate syllabus & previousyear question papers in the given below sites
1.www.gateforum.com.
2.www.onestopgate.com.
all the best..............
30th March 2012, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

hell every one
im sami completed MBA (finance) i applied for Jr.Executive- cargo so please tell me the syllabus for this exam which type of material will help me. please mail me at [email protected] or refer me the book to prepare. thanking you
30th March 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam,i have applied for the ATC 2012 (information technology), kindly tell me about the exam date and how can i get my hall ticket/admit card. and plz tell me about the pattern and the syllabus,for the entrance examination...my email id- [email protected]
31st March 2012, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

hi recently i applied for the post of junior executive,so please send me the syllabus and previous question papers in oreder to prepare for the exam........it will be helpful for me if u mail to [email protected]..........
2nd April 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have applied for the post of junior executive engineer civil in airport authority.please provide me with the detailed syllabus and if possible previous years or sample question papers for the exam..please mail those to [email protected]

Avinash
21st May 2012, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

sir, i applied for jr. executive .please send me information about exam date and syllabus . my email id [email protected]. thanks
9th June 2012, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

respected sir,i want to know about aai exam time table for junior executive trainee .please send me on this email id [email protected]. thank you.
20th June 2012, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

sir/madam, i have applied for jr.executive(IT) i need to know the exact exam date and notify on your websites
22nd June 2012, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

can yu plz mail me the pattern and previous year question pares for junior executive ATC
[email protected]
27th August 2012, 10:01 PM
anirban231985

Hi all. I couldn't find any clarification about the detail syllabus for the JE Operation post. I have gone through n number of websites but failed to get the clarification about the syllabus. It has been mentioned that 50% of questions will come from the qualification prescribed. I am a MBA graduate in marketing and cant find out wat kind of questions can come from MBA. can anyone help me please in this issue. Also any technical questions can be asked for this post as i dont have engineering background. Please help me. My email id [email protected]
28th August 2012, 12:29 PM
drjeet
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir/madam
This is srilakshmi. Recently i have applied for airport authirirt jr.executive entrance exam. So please mail me about the syllabus and previous exam papers of airport authirirt jr.executive job.
Thank you
Hello,

Airport Authority of India (AAI) Junior Executive Exam:::

>> This exam conducted for two posts.
  • Junior executive electronics
  • Junior Executives(ATC)

Exam Pattern:
  • Objective type Written Test
  • Interview

>> Eligibility:
>> Degree should be from a recognized university or from an
apex institution i.e. IIT/ recognized by Govt. of India with Minimum 60% or equivalent for Degree.

Age Limit:
>> Maximum age 27 years.
>> 5 years relaxastion for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC cancidates.

>> For apply Online and further information Visit: [IMG]www.aai.aero[/IMG]

****>> There is an additional voice test for the post of Junior Executive (ATC)

Syllabus:

1. Electric paper from individual engineering branch
  2. General English
  3. General Knowledge
  4. Mental Ability test: Numerical ,reasoning, Aptitude ability

For more details about posts and pay scale see attachment:

All the best.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf JE_ATC_Elect2012.pdf(101.7 KB, 122 views)
29th August 2012, 03:46 PM
anirban231985

Sir can u please tell me how to get prepared for the AAi JE Airport Operation exam. I am not getting any clarification. I am a MBA graduate and nd cant find the querstion pattern specially for maths level of hardness and from my core MBA subjects as it is mentioned that questions will come as per your qualifcation
8th January 2015, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

hello sir/ma'm,
I gautam Kumar want to apply for electrical branch so please send me syllabus for that on this mail [email protected]
thanks for responding.
9th January 2015, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

sir/mam, i have applied for jr.executive (ATC).plz send me the syllabus and cut off for each section email:[email protected]
:
18th February 2015, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Ihave applied for aai junior electronic post. Can you tell me reference guides for Jr electronic post. And I need examination date also. Kindly reply to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?