13th November 2013, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get sponsorship by shipping companies for admission to 1 year pre-sea GME/TME course at METI,cochin shipyard ltd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir pls send me some telephone nos. of agents on [email protected]
Sir please send me some no. or email to contact with the agents...
thanking you
9th March 2014, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get sponsorship by shipping companies for admission to 1 year pre-sea GME/TME course at METI,cochin shipyard ltd.

Hi there, I want to get sponsorship for 1 year program in merchant navy.. please guide me as to how to get sponsorship from a company. Please help me. My email is [email protected].. also whatsapp me at 8853459119
8th April 2014, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

How to get sponsorship from a company after completion
Of 2 years course from (bsc nautical science 3 year degree course)?
Plz inform cmpny name,contact number and address for that..
23rd April 2014, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

sir i just complete BE mechanical engineering .so please send me the agent which provide sponsorship ..... [email protected] 9633952600
30th April 2014, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

which type of course is best to join merchant navy from pre sea course
gp rating or ncv deck cadet?????
24th May 2014, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

sir , i am trying to get admission in METI , cochin shipyard limited. and i completed my B.tech in mechanical egg.,plz guide me to get admission and sponsorship. i also would like to have the contact details of the agents.plz reply to my mail id: [email protected] contact no: 9789648354
23rd June 2014, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

plz give me the details of agents who provides sponsorship for gme Email id [email protected] mob 9605891453
2nd July 2014, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Is anglo eastern give 100 percent placement ....gme cadet..after clear fourth engineer exam job is fixed or not
15th July 2014, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

TO jacobishere

I applied to cruiseline foundation for gme course,so please provide detalis about the institution.
30th October 2014, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I have passed b tech mechanical and now planning to do gme course.Please give contact details of agencies from where i can seek sponsership. My mail id - [email protected]
26th March 2015, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

sir plz send me contact details of agent for sponsership at [email protected]
8th August 2017, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

I am trying to get sponsorship. Please, send me contact no of agents in mumbai or pune
Email [email protected]
Mob no- 8888951591
15th May 2018, 05:50 AM
Unregistered

I am actually trying to get admission in METI, cochin shipyard limited in its GME COUESE. I have done B.tech in mech in 2018 please guide and tell me how to get sponsorship? pl send me id or nos of agent in mumbai.
[email protected] or 9661003632
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?