28th July 2010, 06:49 PM
bharatbhushansharma15113

How to get sponsorship by shipping companies for admission to 1 year pre-sea GME/TME course at METI,cochin shipyard ltd.

Hello Sir,
I am actually trying to get admission in METI,cochin shipyard limited in its GME course. I have done B.Tech in Mech. Engg in 2010. In CSL website they have provided us a list of companies from which sponsorship can be obtained.
Q1. Can you suggest me a proper way as to get sponsorship by shipping companies?
Q2. Sir, i actually have missed IMU 1 year pre-sea diploma in GME as i came to know abt it after its last date was gone. Sir i just wants to have important dates for important institutes like
[*]Maritime foundation[*]technical training centre[*]IMU Mumbai MERI mumbai[*]Anglo-eastern, mumbai[*]the great eastern institute of maritime studies[*]applied research international, new delhi[*]sailors maritime academy[*]Lal Bahadur Shastri College of Advanced Maritime Studies and Research, Mumbai[*]sims[*]tolani

Q3. Also please direct me some agents as well through which sponsorship can be had from shipping companies.

Q4. Sir i wear spectacles of - 1.5. Is it fine as per the standards set for engine cadets?

30th July 2010, 01:30 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get sponsorship by shipping companies for admission to 1 year pre-sea GME/TME course at METI,cochin shipyard ltd.

dear friend,
getting sponsorship through the agent is quite simple,but for this you have to paid some amount of the money to the agents that works with that company and they provides you sponsorship,you can get the address of the some agents near the office of the ship office of naval academy,navy mumbai.
2nd August 2010, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get sponsorship by shipping companies for admission to 1 year pre-sea GME/TME course at METI,cochin shipyard ltd.

sir i hav recently done my B.E frm mechanical but i am not getting hoe to contact the shipping companies.
they says tat u hav to come here for all details.
3rd August 2010, 11:41 AM
shibinseb

Contact them or check their web site is the proper way.Also use internet for this porpose.
21st August 2010, 01:00 PM
anki_8816

Just go to their sites and call them.They will guide you better.Cochin Shipyard advertised for their examination of GME course in employment news.Nowit will come in next semester.
7th September 2010, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
I am actually trying to get admission in METI,cochin shipyard limited in its GME course. I have done B.Tech in Mech. Engg in 2010. In CSL website they have provided us a list of companies from which sponsorship can be obtained
9th September 2010, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

How to get sponsorship by shipping companies for admission to 1 year pre-sea GME/TME course at METI,cochin shipyard ltd.
5th January 2011, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

what is the career aspects for an electrical engineer in marine?
28th January 2011, 08:34 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii

to get sponsorship by shipping companies for admission to 1 year pre-sea GME/TME course at METI,cochin shipyard ltd.
Contact them or check their web site is the proper way

good luck
11th February 2011, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

sir , i am an b.tech graduate in electronics and instrumentation.
i like to join in marine field.
can i do GME course?
20th February 2011, 09:47 AM
brightbluesky

[[join the graduate marine engineering course where placements are assured, institues that give placements first or sponsors the course then fee they charge is very high and they are tied with only one shipping company, which is rather risky, so better join an isnstitute which is reputed, approved by d g shipping and also which assures u of placements, and provides campus interviews for u . call for further information... d.shivkumar 09823424365
3rd March 2011, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

i'm intrested in marrine . now i'm doing me B.E. in instrumentation engg. i want to joine marrine after compleating my course. pls suggest me what i have to do for this.......................

I M DIKPAL JYOTI. 3RD YR INSTRUMENTATION ENGG.
5th March 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

I have done 1yr pre sea training but problem is sponsership.I have cdc,stcw95 and all thing.If there is any vacancy for deck cadets in companies please contact at 7206322937and [email protected]
7th March 2011, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

sir,i want to join marchent navy as adec cadet.can i get sponsorship for that.pleas tell me in detail.
11th March 2011, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

how 2 get sponsorship of shipping companies? what is max age 2 join GME?
18th March 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Cruiseline foundation is a fake agent
7th July 2011, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

How to get sponsorship by shipping companies for admission to 1 year pre-sea GME/TME course at all over india in any shipping companies or institutes
17th July 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansh_ansh View Post
dear friend,
getting sponsorship through the agent is quite simple,but for this you have to paid some amount of the money to the agents that works with that company and they provides you sponsorship,you can get the address of the some agents near the office of the ship office of naval academy,navy mumbai.
sir pls send me some telephone nos. of agents on [email protected]
21st July 2011, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

i have been selected in the interview in anglo eastern maritime academy and am waiting for the medical results , i would like to know whether they give 100% placements and whether they absorb all their students in their company ???
2nd August 2011, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Sir please send me information about agents of various companies providing sponsorship
[email protected]
9th August 2011, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

pls send me some agents number at [email protected]
15th August 2011, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

plz send me agent contact no fr getng sponsorship...at [email protected]
18th August 2011, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
My name is Yogesh and I hv completed my b.e mechanical and nw intrested to join merchant navy. Pl guide and tel me hw to get sponcership? Pl send me id or nos of agents. Plz reply on [email protected] or 8600833255.
19th August 2011, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

m B-tech mechanical i need sponsorship for cochin shipyard plz tell me @ 09015653420...
20th August 2011, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

sir i hv quit from augst batch of imu as i was non sponserd so plz tel me the detail of sponsering companies .>>n contact no . of some agents
31st August 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed b.tech in mechanical engg.i need a sponsorship for the 1 year pre sea training. plz send me the the contact no of agents for sponsorship at [email protected] or 8826134767...
31st August 2011, 09:05 PM
hmnsh.shekhar1

sir, i m B-tech mechanical i need sponsorship for cochin shipyard so, plz send me contact no of agents who help to me to get sponsorship at [email protected] or 8826134767
7th September 2011, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Re: How to get sponsorship by shipping companies for admission to 1 year pre-sea GME/TME course at METI,cochin shipyard ltd.

sir, i m B-tech mechanical i need sponsorship for cochin shipyard so, plz send me contact no of agents who help to me to get sponsorship at [email protected] or 8826134767
8th September 2011, 04:13 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear sir,
I have recently pass out my MCA from mechanical but i am not getting hoe to contact the shipping companies.
they says tat u hav to come here for all details.
Thanks,
8th September 2011, 04:15 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear sir,
I have recently pass out my MCA from mechanical but i am not getting hoe to contact the shipping companies.
they says tat u have to come here for all details.
Thanks,
9th September 2011, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

no shipping company in mumbai is providing SPONSORSHIP for the G.M.E. course,except S.C.I....THAT TO CONDUCTING EXAMS ONCE A YEAR..,.....WHAT SHOULD I DO ????????
12th September 2011, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I have completed my B.Tech Mechanical engg. in 2011. I want to join ship. ... is there any shipping institute which provides the job guarranty.. .. can u plz send me the details of that companies...
12th September 2011, 07:40 PM

Hello sir, I have done my B.tech Mechanical engg. in 2011. I have applied in Anglo eastern. can u plz tell me that the anglo eastern provides the sponsorship or not...
20th December 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
currently im doing the training of diploma in nautical science.....the question i want to ask is that, Is there any effect of marks which i will get in my academic subjects including pcm in cdc.
7th March 2012, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

sir i have done B.TECH. in electrical engg and sir i wanna join merchant navy as an ETO... sooo sir someone suggests me abt great eastern institute, is dis is a good institute...????????
and sir wat i have to do now first of all to get admission in ETO course..???????
plzzzzz help me sir
14th March 2012, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,my son yuvraj singh is doing DNS from MMTI (MUMBAY). He has passed the Ist sesmester in Ist renk.He is worried for his sponsership after completion the course because he cannot get any sponsership from any company before join the admission.Kindly help and suggest us
28th March 2012, 06:54 PM

procedure to apply for sponorship?
28th June 2012, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i would like to get sponsored from v.ship. please provide some agent number.and also provide some company who provides sponsored.please provide agent number.......on [email protected] or09708025737
12th July 2012, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
My name is Prem Kumar and I hv completed my b.e mechanical and nw intrested to join merchant navy. Pl guide and tel me hw to get sponsorship? Pl send me id or nos of agents in mumbai. Plz reply on [email protected] mob9600515222
26th July 2012, 05:43 AM
Unregistered

respected sir
i have completed my b.e. Mechanical and i want to join merchant navy, i have a second class degree plz help me out, with admission and sponsorship process.i wil thankful if you can mail me the details on [email protected] or 9819504368 .sir i really need help plz help me.
26th July 2012, 05:48 PM
samatha89
Member+

join the graduate marine engineering course where placements are assured, institues that give placements first or sponsors the course then fee they charge is very high and they are tied with only one shipping company, which is rather risky, so better join an isnstitute which is reputed, approved by d g shipping and also which assures u of placements, and provides campus interviews for u
4th November 2012, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

WHICH IS BETTER INSTITUTE IN TERMS OF INFRASTRUCTURE AND PLACEMENT?
COCHIN SHIPYARD LIMITED OR MARINE ENGINEERING N RESEARCH INSTT, MUMBAI

PLS REPLY SOON. THANKS.
3rd May 2013, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

I am actually trying to get admission in METI,cochin shipyard limited in its GME course. I have done B.Tech in Mech. Engg in 2013. please guide and tell me how to get sponsership?Pl send me id or nos of agents in mumbai. Plz reply on [email protected] phone number 08547526701
18th June 2013, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

pls......guide me to get the sponsorship for gme course, send me the details that giving sponsorship companys
3rd July 2013, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

3rd July 2013, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

15th July 2013, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

I just completed my B.E. mechanical engineering.........I would like to know which all companies and agents giving sponsorship... [email protected]
15th July 2013, 06:39 PM
georgescari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Cruiseline foundation is a fake agent
I got selected by cruiseline foundation. Is that really fake?? [email protected]
15th July 2013, 06:40 PM
georgescari

I got sponsorship by agent cruiseline foundation is that really fake?? jacobishere91@gm ail.com
30th August 2013, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

I am actually trying to get admission in METI,cochin shipyard limited in its GME course. I have done B.Tech in Mech. Engg in 2013. please guide and tell me how to get sponsership?Pl send me id or nos of agents in mumbai. Plz reply on [email protected] or 09911546919
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?