24th February 2012, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of mba hospital administration and minimum qualification?

Hi,
I have done my BSc nusing and have also 8 years of teaching experience as nursing tutor. Since, there is no MSc nursing college in Bihar I want to go for M.A in Hospital Administration.
Would it be better for me to go for M.A in Hospital Administration? Please suggest.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of MBA in Hospital Administration by 2018
  2. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Administration in Jammu and Chandigarh?
  3. Is there any scope in MBA Hospital Administration? Best college in terms of placement? Which entrance exam to give?
  4. Which are the colleges in Mangalore? I want to join MBA in Hospital Administration
  5. What is the scope of MBA in Hospital Administration?
  6. What is best after BDS other than MDS?
  7. Career scope of MBA in Pharmaceutical Management and MHA in Hospital Administration after completion of BDS?
  8. What is the scope in masters of hospital administration or healthcare administration?
  9. Difference between diploma in hospital administration and MBA in hospital administration?
  10. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Hospital Administration in India? Is it good choice for me of doing this course after completion of B.Sc in MLT?
  11. What is the scope in MBA Hospital Administration after doing BSc Biotechnology
  12. List of entrance exams to study MBA in Hospital Administration? From where I will get the application form?
  13. What is the minimum salary for MBA in Hospital administration?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu SLET if completed MBA in Hospital Administration?
  15. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  16. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  17. Which among Hospital Administration and Health Care Management is a good choice for pursuing MBA? -- [New]
  18. Should I do MBA in Biotech or MBA in Hospital Administration?
26th February 2012, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

sir ,
iam completing my mba in hr and marketing...now i want to join this hospital administration..sir please tell me my decision is correct or not..
29th February 2012, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

i have complete bsc nursing. i can do hospital management. how enter the course like entrance exam. in which entrance exam i wrote. please help me....
26th March 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for hospital management through distance in apollo and nizam's
29th March 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

hi
i completed my B.sc nursing degree & i planned to pursue hospital administration & i want to know whether the salary will be higher than M.SC nursing

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/scope-mba-hospital-administration-minimum-qualification-33382.html#ixzz1qVk74Ivg
4th April 2012, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

plz anybdy tell me how is KEM HMI pune......no body is giving me the clear answer how is the faculty and placement of that vrsity.
[email protected]
20th April 2012, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

i m practicing BHMS doctor, i m planning to do futher studies in usa, can u please suggest me what kind of courses i can get their for masters, as we know homeopathy doesnt have that much scope their in usa.i m plannig to do mba in hospital manegment or masters in health care or public health, can u suggest me what is best option? even apart from this courses what can do?
20th April 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I have completed B.A.M.S .Now i am bit confused to go for Mba in hospital management or not.
25th April 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

hi, i would like to know MBA in hospital administration and hospital management collegs in bangalore
7th June 2012, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

hi
i am swati zokande staying at navi mumbai , i completed my b.sc (zoology) in 2003
now i am working as blood bank technician at vashi ,i want to do mba in hospital management
please sugguest me some institute .Bsc qualification is sufficient for this course
8th July 2012, 12:23 PM
vishal lukhra

sir ,

i have done with my BPT this year and i am planning to do MBA in hospital administration from a govt college. what would be the fees and the procedure.... ?

and if i have to do it from a private institute what would be fees and the procedure.....?
3rd August 2012, 02:03 PM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

Dear friend,

Hospital administration is all about managing all types of activities inside a hospital.

The works of a hospital administrator come in variety like managing the drug department, the outdoor clinics, the cleanliness of the hospital environment, managing relations with patients and their family etc.

They also look after adequate medical attention to the patients and the efficient service of different sectors in the hospital.

After B.Pharm you can opt for this promising career if you want to serve in a hospital as an administrator.

Here are the institutes which offer MBA in hospital administration:

1 FMS Delhi University,Delhi,

2 Birla Institute of Technology ,Jaipur,

3 Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai ,

4 Symbiosis Centre of Health Care, Pune

best of luck.
7th February 2013, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

may i knw the minimum and maximum salary paid after cmpletion of mba hospital mgmt??
21st March 2013, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

hi im doin my B.E-BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING....for my p.g if i do mba(hospital management) in distance education-part time..is that worth in future??
18th June 2013, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

I am 30 yrs old ,am in medical profession I wish to join MBA hospital administration whether i got job after finishing it,any age bar?
23rd July 2013, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

I have done mbbs , I want to do MBA in Hospita.administration . Guide me about univ. with good ranking
12th September 2013, 03:28 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of MBA hospital Administration...pls tell me..And What is different between Hospital management and Hospital Administration.. Thank you........
29th October 2013, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I'm an architect...I've done b.arch (5yrs full-time).
Does Masters in hospital administration helps in the planning or designing of hospitals or healthcare units?
Will it be of any use if I pursue it? What are the career opportunity if i go for it?
21st August 2014, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I have finished my MBA Hospital management but i didn't get no job what can do pls help me.
29th January 2015, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

am studying bsc physics could i join mba hospital management course n tell me d admission formalities
21st August 2015, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir , this is dr.arpita rathod i have completed my bachelors in physiotherapy i need a proper guidance regarding mba in hospital management.Is it a good stream and what are the job opportunities and income........thankyou
10th March 2016, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

i am shashi kumar,i am pursuing bachelor in lab technician,can u provide information about how to get into MBA in hospital administration.
4th August 2016, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Which is promising career Quality or Administration? I have done my PG diploma in Hospital administration and now working in Hospital Quality Department as coordinator.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?