8th August 2010, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Scope of mba hospital administration and minimum qualification?

i hav completed b.pharma,now i am working in pharmaceutical company(manufacturing).i want to know about mba is hospital administrations.is it good for me or not.can you suggest me.

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of MBA in Hospital Administration by 2018
  2. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Administration in Jammu and Chandigarh?
  3. Is there any scope in MBA Hospital Administration? Best college in terms of placement? Which entrance exam to give?
  4. Which are the colleges in Mangalore? I want to join MBA in Hospital Administration
  5. What is the scope of MBA in Hospital Administration?
  6. What is best after BDS other than MDS?
  7. Career scope of MBA in Pharmaceutical Management and MHA in Hospital Administration after completion of BDS?
  8. What is the scope in masters of hospital administration or healthcare administration?
  9. Difference between diploma in hospital administration and MBA in hospital administration?
  10. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Hospital Administration in India? Is it good choice for me of doing this course after completion of B.Sc in MLT?
  11. What is the scope in MBA Hospital Administration after doing BSc Biotechnology
  12. List of entrance exams to study MBA in Hospital Administration? From where I will get the application form?
  13. What is the minimum salary for MBA in Hospital administration?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu SLET if completed MBA in Hospital Administration?
  15. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  16. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  17. Which among Hospital Administration and Health Care Management is a good choice for pursuing MBA? -- [New]
  18. Should I do MBA in Biotech or MBA in Hospital Administration?
9th August 2010, 07:47 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Scope of mba hospital administration and minimum qualification?

Dear friend,

Hospital administration is all about managing all types of activities inside a hospital.

The works of a hospital administrator come in variety like managing the drug department, the outdoor clinics, the cleanliness of the hospital environment, managing relations with patients and their family etc.

They also look after adequate medical attention to the patients and the efficient service of different sectors in the hospital.

After B.Pharm you can opt for this promising career if you want to serve in a hospital as an administrator.

Here are the institutes which offer MBA in hospital administration:

FMS Delhi University,Delhi,

Birla Institute of Technology ,Jaipur,

Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai ,

Symbiosis Centre of Health Care, Pune

Good luck!
9th August 2010, 11:46 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

In now a days there are very grea demand of MBA in Hospital Management.

Eligiblity Creteria - If you have complete your Bacholar degree in any discipline either medical and non-medical stream with minimum 50% of marks. Then you are eligible for MBA in hospitality Management.

The following are the institutes which are offering Post Graduate Courses in Hospital and Health Care Management. So, please check these colleges -

Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad

Symbiosis Centre of Health Care, Senapati Bapat Road, Pune

Tata Institute of Social Science, Sion-Trombay Road, Deonar, Mumbai

Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration, Hyderabad.

Indian Institute of Health Management Research, Jaipur.

Sri Ramachandra Medical College & Research Institute, Porur, Chennai.

Nizam's Institute of Medical Sciences, Panjagutta, Hyderabad.
10th August 2010, 12:06 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Yes its good. MBA in hospital administration is a great branch and last few years there has been a sudden boom in Pharma companies and lots of students are being hired.

So if you can get this course then it would simply be great for you

Best of Luck
10th August 2010, 12:25 AM
subhash5687
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathfinder View Post
Yes its good. MBA in hospital administration is a great branch and last few years there has been a sudden boom in Pharma companies and lots of students are being hired.

So if you can get this course then it would simply be great for you

Best of Luck
yes dear it good if you do mba in hospital administration.there is lot of scop in mba in hospital administration so go a head it is better.best of luck.
10th August 2010, 12:26 AM
mini rani
Senior Member++

HI!

Health care industry in India is growing very fast. Large no. of private hospitals are running in India, they need not only Good doctors but also they need a people with good management skills.

A career in hospital Administation has great scope in developing countries like India, where there is a great need to deal with the unstructured systems prevailing in the health care sector. Manpower mangement is essential in smooth functioning of the hospitals where one has limited resources.
10th August 2010, 12:33 AM
swati123

MBA in Hospital Administration is fast emerging as one of the most in-demand degrees. MBA in Hospital Administration will introduce you to different aspects of managing hospitals and private nursing homes - you will be taught about hospital staff management, about catering to the patients' medical and other needs, about the safety, security and cleanliness of the hospital/nursing home, about equipment-maintenance and operation and a lot.

With the B.Pharm degree under your belt, you should not be facing any difficulty in getting admission into the Hospital Administration Management course.

Birla Institute of Technology ,Jaipur, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai and
Symbiosis Centre of Health Care, Pune are some of the best Indian institutes which offer MBA in Hospital Administration. The Tamilnadu Open University conducts 2 year distance learning MBA in Hospital Administration.

After completion of the degree you can expect jobs that will promise you a starting salary of 4/6 lakhs.

So, all the very best!
10th August 2010, 12:55 AM
Rickers

Hello friend,

Yes this very good choice for your bright career, You are on the right way. just go ahead. The MBA in hospital management gives you the skills of managing the hospitals administration. So, this field is highly in demand.

There are top institution which offers the MBA in hospital administration.

Institutes offering courses in Hospital Management / Administration are as follows:

*Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Khandwa Road, Indore – 452001.

*Tata Institute of Social Sciences, P.O. Box No. 8313, Deonar, Mumbai – 400088.

*Symbiosis Centre of Health Care (SCHC), Senapati Bapat Road, Pune-411004, Maharastra.

*Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani.

*Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration, Apollo Hospitals Complex, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad – 33 (approved by AICTE).

*Institute of Public Health and Hygeine, RZ - A - 44, Mahipalpur, New Delhi – 110037.

*Swami Satyanand Institute of Management and Development Research (SSIMDR), B - 10/F, Kapoorthalabagh, Lucknow.

*Indian Institute of Health Education and Research, Health Institute Road, Beur, Patna - 2.

*Institute of Health Care Administration, Mangala Nagar, Chennai - 600 116.

*Madurai Kamraj University, Palkalainagar, Madurai - 625 021.

*Indian Institute of Health Education & Research (Affiliated to Magadh University, Bodhgaya).

*Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Management, Management House, College Square (W), Kolkata 700073.

*Indian Institute of Health and Management Research, 1, Prabhu Dayal Marg Sangarani Airport, Jaipur – 302011.

*Punjab University, Chandigarh.

*Shivaji University, Kolhapur, Maharashtra.

*Manipal Institute of Higher Education, Manipal.

So select the best college for you and apply in it.

Best wishes...
14th September 2010, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

HI,
I have completed my under graduate course in B.A English. I passed out in this year (2010) with 45% marks. I would like to know that, whether this course (HOSPITAL ADMINISTRATION) would be suitable for me?
20th September 2010, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

hi
i completed my B.sc nursing degree & i planned to pursue hospital administration & i want to know whether the salary will be higher than M.SC nursing
14th October 2010, 07:27 AM
Unregistered

I'M DOING MY FINAL YEAR B.E. BIOMEDICAL INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING. I'M INTERESTED TO DO M.B.A HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT KINDLY SUGGEST ME THE COLLEGE DETAILS IN TAMILNADU
23rd October 2010, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Myself Dr manoj
varanasi
I hav passed BAMS. from 66% mark.i want to know about paiment seet -aicte-recognised mba in hosp.admin.& public health colleges and them placement sutable for me.kindly sujest me. Thank's
9th November 2010, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'M DOING MY FINAL YEAR B.E. BIOMEDICAL INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING. I'M INTERESTED TO DO M.B.A HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT KINDLY SUGGEST ME THE COLLEGE DETAILS IN TAMILNADU

Hi,
I also did B.Tech Biomedical Instrumentation Engineering and MBA in Health Service Management.. Its a good degree you can earn.. lot of scope in abroad than in INdia.. try it in Uk..
4th January 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

HI I AM DOING BSC NURSING FINAL YEAR I WOULD LIKE TO DO HOSPITAL ADMINISTRATION IN UK SO PLEASE TELL ME BEST COLLEGES AND FEE DETAILS AND SCOLORSHIP FACILITIES AND HOW WILL BE THE FEATURE THANK YOU
22nd January 2011, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

hi im currently pursuing my second year bca....will this hospital administration suit me..does this course demand students from only pharmacy and medical field or is it open to all??????
31st January 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

fee structure 4 mba n hosptal management n hyd institute
2nd February 2011, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Hi,I m pursuing bsc nursing.I also have completed B.A with economics & sociology. After completion of bsc nursing.i want t do MBA.does it has scope in nursing?plz guide me
5th February 2011, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

sir,what is the procedure for getting admission in top mba colleges after completing bds?is their any entrance exam or directly can be apply ..
20th March 2011, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

HI THIS IS PRATIK I HAVE DONE MY B.A & AND NOW I AM PURSUING DIPLOMA INMEDICAL RECORD TECHNOLONG
CAN I JOIN THE MBA IN HOSPITAL ADMINISTRATION NOW
8th April 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

How is masters in hospital administration different from MBA in hospital administration and which one has a better scope?
19th April 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Hi i m pursuing B.Sc It 4th sem from niit. I want to know can I do MBA in hospital management?
26th April 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Hi i have completed my B.P.T[Physiotherapy] and doing MBA [health care management] can you please suggest what will be a promising carrier option to get job for females with good pay scale
3rd May 2011, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

hi its !!!!!!!! Dr.Ravindra completed my B.H.M.S. course in pune may i know all management colleges in pune who serves hospital management / hospital administration / health science.
11th May 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

hai this is ram i completed my bsc nursing course i want to know about mba hospitality course
31st May 2011, 10:34 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

Eligiblity Creteria - If you have complete your Bacholar degree in any discipline either medical and non-medical stream with minimum 50% of marks. Then you are eligible for MBA in hospitality Management.
5th June 2011, 11:19 PM
pushpinder randhawa

which course is better m.sc.nursing or mba hospital administration?
9th June 2011, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

which are all the university offer MBA in hospital administration or Masters in hospital administration through distance education.
i was interested to join IGNO, Symbiosis & appollo but they both offer only Post Graduate Course in hospital administration through correspondence?...
Could some one guide me.. plz....
14th June 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

minimum % of marks in graguation for admission in hosp management
23rd June 2011, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I have done my engineering in Industrial Biotechnology, but working as a s/w engineer.
I want to do MBA in Hospital Administration, wil that give a scope for my career?
26th June 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

SIR,
I have done my GNM course n working as a staff nurse .I want to do hospital administration .I am qualified to do this course or not can u plz tell me
18th July 2011, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

what is the scope after completing the master in hospital administration
30th July 2011, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

i m doing b.sc honors biotech...... after this i want to do mba in hospital administration......... or should i go for mba biotech????? which one is betr
23rd August 2011, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

I'm doing B.Sc biotech, after mu U.G i want go for medical line should i go for M.b.a hospital administration ? or what iam going to do? plz help me
9th September 2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

i m doing b.tech in bio medical engineerng after this i want to do mba in hospital management.....
10th September 2011, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

hi..... which is the good distance education university for doing masters in hospital administration.
i m confused in between sikkim manipal university...or ICFAI ....or will u plz suggest me some other reputed distance education university...thnx
20th September 2011, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

hi..i am now in 2nd year of Post Graduation Diploma in Pharmaceutical Management and Health care (which is equivalent to MBA). so i just want to know that by doing this course can i apply for Hospital Administrative Manager job. and what will be my salary package?
and is there scope in Mumbai...???
1st October 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

hi. his is suhaib from aligarh, i have completed my BUMS degree from AMU,, is MBA hospital management is good for me ???
1st October 2011, 06:20 PM
convertor

hello friend,

MBA:-

Master of Business Administration.

it is a 2years course.

eligibility is graduation in any stream from any recognized university with 50% marks.

for SC/St candidates 45% is required only.

then you get MBA seat in two ways.

1.through entrance exams

2.through management quota

the entrance exams of MBA are

1.Management Aptitude Test(MAT)

2.Common Admission Test(CAT)

3.GMAT

4.XAT

hospital management is a good stream.

prepare well

all the best
1st October 2011, 07:20 PM
shrijan00

hy,
MBA in hospital administration is a great branch and last few years there has been a sudden boom in Pharma companies and lots of students are being hired.

MBA in Hospital Administration is fast emerging as one of the most in-demand degrees. MBA in Hospital Administration will introduce you to different aspects of managing hospitals and private nursing homes - you will be taught about hospital staff management, about catering to the patients' medical and other needs, about the safety, security and cleanliness of the hospital/nursing home, about equipment-maintenance and operation and a lot.
29th October 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bsc homescience is it possible to do a course in hospital management what is the age limit for the course
30th October 2011, 12:44 AM
imcool.raone

Hi dear,

The following are the institutes which are offering Post Graduate Courses in Hospital and Health Care Management. So, please check these colleges -

Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad

Symbiosis Centre of Health Care, Senapati Bapat Road, Pune

Tata Institute of Social Science, Sion-Trombay Road, Deonar, Mumbai

Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration, Hyderabad.

Indian Institute of Health Management Research, Jaipur.

Sri Ramachandra Medical College & Research Institute, Porur, Chennai.

Nizam's Institute of Medical Sciences, Panjagutta, Hyderabad.
Thanks
1st December 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bsc biotechnology n msc in dietetics n food service mgmt.i wantd 2 pursue mba in healthcare mgmt. Cn u sugest me d best coleges in delhi, entrance exams n salary afterwards?
22nd December 2011, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Which is the finest coaching institute in Delhi/NCR providing coaching for entrance of MBA of Hospital Administration
23rd December 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

hello im Dr devika n i hav jus completed my BDS n im interested in doin MBA in hospital adm. plz do guide me about the scope , eligibility , colleges , n whether i shud do a diploma correspondance/long distance or a masters degree in hosp. adm.

thank u...
15th January 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
Currently I am in B.Pharm,I want to do MBA in Pharmaceutical Management.
Do Nirma University offer this course?
Which is the entrance exam for it?
30th January 2012, 03:54 PM
drurv

After B.Pharm you can opt for this promising career if you want to serve in a hospital as an administrator.
Here are the institutes which offer MBA in hospital administration:
FMS Delhi University,Delhi,
Birla Institute of Technology ,Jaipur,
Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai ,
Symbiosis Centre of Health Care, Pune
30th January 2012, 11:28 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear

After complete your MBA in Hospital Management

Candidate have bright career
Because they Eligible for Administrate In Big Private Medical
That his/her quality after study,.....

31st January 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

hi i am completed M.A(philosophy), A.N.M.(odisha nursing council),5yrs experience in nursing &PGDHM from madurai kamraj unversity.i want to know which is better for me GNM or MBA ,or any hospital related course?if MBA then which specialization should i take?i think admin job's salary is higher than nursing i am also interested in hospital admin job.i can't know for promotion which is better for me.can you guide me?
8th February 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

what are the total fees required for M.B.A in hospital management.??? please tell us.
16th February 2012, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

cn i study mba i had finishd my b.sc. nursing i wanna study mba as a part time cn I?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?