9th March 2012, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: NTPC and ONGC previous 5 year placement paper and interview question

Sir, I am a final yr student of B.Tech in Information Technology.........plz send me some previous yrs ONGC entrance exam question papers.....my mail id: [email protected] you
10th March 2012, 12:47 AM
PASHUPATI33

Default Re: NTPC and ONGC previous 5 year placement paper and interview question

please send me the previous question paper of ntpc & ongc & bhel mechanical & production dept. my email id:- [email protected]
5th July 2012, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

last 5 years placement papersof ongc
5th July 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

i'm doing b tech 1st year .can i please get the ONGC placement papers of last 5 years.my e-mail id: [email protected]
5th July 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

please send me the last 5 yrs placement papers of ongc my e-mail id [email protected]
7th August 2012, 01:52 PM
sadiq1009

Hello Sir,

I want previous 5 years question papers for ONGC for the branch of Electrical Engineering.If possible mail it to me at [email protected]
23rd December 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

kindly do sent me ntpc and ongc previous 5 years placement papers and interview questions for iti fitter trade?
29th March 2014, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

please help me i anush am student of M.sc chemistry i need of ongc question paper and syllabus
4th May 2014, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

good morning sir.. could yu plz mail me previos five year question paper of electronics and communication exam for ongc...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?