1st October 2011, 12:26 AM
dil-jale

Default Re: Eligibility for DRDO, ISRO or NTPC exams with less than 60% in B.Tech?

Hi dear,

Though your M.tech results are way better than your B.tech results but those results

can not help you to be eligible for DRDO, NTPC, ISRO examinations. Because they all

want marks above 60% or 65% in B.tech level. so you have try for other competitive

examination.
Thanks
8th November 2011, 04:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for DRDO, ISRO or NTPC exams with less than 60% in B.Tech?

i hav agregate of above 60% in BE.but i got a year back in 1st year/and my 12th % is 54%.i belong to sc category .do u thnk i can aply for exams of drdo??
11th November 2011, 06:07 PM
Manish Kumar Tripathi

Eligibility criteria of all above companies are min 60%
So, you are not eligible
15th November 2011, 02:43 PM
dravid999

hi dear,
Going by your B.TECH percentage,its not possible for you to apply in these organisations,as per most of the previous criterias i have come across for them.
But sometimes there are vacancies as one i saw in NTPC for experienced candidates,the educational qualification was just degree from a recognised engineering college.But for that you have to gain good relevant experience and one better thing is your marks in MTECH is outstanding.So may be in future you can get some chance to apply in these companies.

thanks
17th March 2013, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

I have done my B.Tech in IIT ,my cgpa is 6.51 and i have st reservation so am i eligible for DRDO entrance?
25th March 2013, 04:48 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

Dear friend,

Though your M.tech results are way better than your B.tech results but those results

can not help you to be eligible for DRDO, NTPC, ISRO examinations. Because they all

want marks above 60% or 65% in B.tech level. so you have try for other competitive

examination.

Best of luck!
11th June 2015, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

I got 60% in my B.Tech (AEROSPACE).. i belong from SC caste. am I eligible to apply for engineer job in ISRO, DRDO??????
11th June 2015, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

I got 60% in my B.Tech (AEROSPACE).. i belong from SC caste. am I eligible to apply for engineer job in ISRO, DRDO??????
29th February 2016, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Hi... I am Priya. I completed my B.E CSE with percentage of 73% but my 10th and 12th score in between 55-59 percentage. So am i eligible to write entrance exam. kindly help me out....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1st October 2016, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my polytechnic. and aggregate of diploma is 55%.
and even B.E aggregate is 52%. can i join to DRDO.
16th February 2017, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

I am interested to join with isro, DRDO but now I'm studying B.E (final year) till now I got a academic percentage of 7th semester of B.E 64.6% remaining I having 1 semester so I'm I eligible for join isro DRDO.
17th February 2017, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

I'm studying B.E (final year) mechanical engineering till now I got academic percentage of 7th sem 6.46 cgpa. I interested to join with isro. I am I eligible?
16th April 2017, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have my btech in mechanical engineering with 62% am am I eligible to apply for isro please help me out I'm desperate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?