27th June 2017, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I transfer from one college to another in 2nd year for Chemical Engineering course?

I want to transfer from one collage to another but I had taken a break for one year so will it be possible to have a transfer?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get transfer from karwar engineering college to ramanagar engineering college under VTU? -- [New]
  2. How to get the transfer to Bhopal in 2nd year while studying engineering in Gwalior college?
  3. Can I transfer to any other engineering college after 1st year? we are shifting to other place -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Companies which provide internship to IITians in Chemical engineering related stream?
  5. How to transfer from the college during 2nd year B.Tech in UPTU?
  6. Whether it is possible to transfer to SRM university in 2nd year or not?
  7. Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college?
  8. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur
  9. Opportunities to do part time Internship in Chemical company for B.E. 2nd year student in Mumbai?
  10. Can I transfer to another engineering college of MD university after completing 2nd year?
  11. Can I transfer from one college to another college after 2nd year?
  12. Transfer from self financing engineering to a government college is possible?
  13. Can I get transfer to B.Tech Chemical while studying in 1st year B.Tech Petrochemical?
  14. Procedure to transfer college during 2nd year of engineering?
  15. Procedure to transfer to a different college while studying in 1st year Civil Engineering in Bharat Engineering College?
  16. Is it possible to transfer to other college in 2nd year?
  17. Chemical companies offering Internship to Chemical 2nd year student?
  18. Procedure to transfer from Mumbai University to Anna University for 2nd year Biomedical Engineering?
4th October 2017, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I transfer from one college to another in 2nd year for Chemical Engineering course?

I'm in 2nd year of Engineering , and I want to quite Engineering ..can I quit Engineering after 2nd year?? And can I get admission in medical college after leaving Engineering????
13th February 2020, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

College tranfer form date in Gujarat for diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?