17th October 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for BIS(Microbiology) entrance exam and model question papers of it?

please provide me the syllabus for BIS (MICROBIOLOGY) and if possible provide me a MODEL OF QUESTION PAPER
my id:[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is JRF entrance exam syllabus? Model question papers for the same
  2. How may I get syllabus, previous year question papers and model question papers for Ph.D entance exam of Allahabad University?
  3. Syllabus of Punjab University M.Com entrance exam? Model question papers for preparation? -- [New]
  4. Syllabus and model question papers for DRDO CEPTAM entrance exam?
  5. Syllabus of AFCAT entrance exam? List of books to be followed? Model question papers of the exam?
  6. Syllabus and Model Question Papers of DRDO Entrance Exam for Diploma Engineers?
  7. What is the syllabus of Railway Engineering Entrance Exam? What's the exam pattern? Model question papers of the exam?
  8. Model question papers of central university? Syllabus for MSc Physics entrance exam?
  9. Syllabus and model question papers for DRDO CEPTAM -05 entrance exam for the post of Senior Technical Assistant B?
  10. Syllabus and Model question papers of Lloyd Entrance Test?
  11. Model question papers and syllabus of M.Tech entrance exam of Pondicherry University? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the Psychology exam syllabus? Model question papers?
  13. Model question papers of TET and syllabus of the entrance exam?
  14. Model question papers of MSc mathematics entrance exam? Syllabus of the exam?
  15. Syllabus for BIS(Microbiology) entrance exam and model question papers of it?
  16. Syllabus and model question papers for MPPGENCO entrance exam?
  17. Model question papers of Ph.D entrance exam? Question papers for LLM entrance of reputed universities?
  18. IIST UG entrance exam model question papers and syllabus for Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics?
17th October 2011, 09:32 PM
barhmpal

Default Re: Syllabus for BIS(Microbiology) entrance exam and model question papers of it?

What is the sallybus of BIS entrance exam for scientist B position (Microbiology stream) & is there negative marking in entrance exam?

Thanks
Barhmpal Singh
18th October 2011, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Please mail me model question papers for bis scientist post as soon as possible. Emailid is [email protected]
18th October 2011, 06:45 PM
BALAKIRANMAI

Default Syllabus for BIS(Microbiology) entrance exam

Pls TELL ME SYLLABUS &SEND ME QUESTION PAPERS OF BIS FOOD MICROBIOLOGY TO MY MAIL ID:[email protected]
21st October 2011, 11:43 AM
monikums

please send the model question of bis biochemistry to my mail [email protected]
22nd October 2011, 03:57 PM
MAGICBRICS

dear friend,

For the syllabus see the attachment.I think it wil help you more.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Micro-bio syll in M.sc.pdf(189.3 KB, 505 views)
22nd October 2011, 08:06 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hi dear,
please provide me the syllabus
for BIS (MICROBIOLOGY) and
MODEL OF QUESTION PAPER AND
DATE OF ENTRANCE and
Can anybody plz tell me that BIS
scientist B grade food/
microbiology/biochemistry
discipline paper is going to be
one for all with questions of all
streams included in it or different
papers for different(food/
microbiology/biochemistry)
background students. If anybody
has the syllabus or model
question paper or any idea of
how the question paper comes
then plz help me n reply on
[email protected]
good luck

thanks..
1st January 2012, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

plz send me syllabus for BIS exam for civil department. i have to know engineering math is coming or not?? plz mail me on id

[email protected]
4th April 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the syllabubs of bis (microbiology) entrance exam and date of exam in 2012?
20th May 2013, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

please send me syllabus for bis exam (microbiology)technical post 2013 my mail id is [email protected]
28th May 2013, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND ME BIS microbiology model test papers and syllabus of it. my Email ID is [email protected]
23rd June 2013, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the syllabus of Microbiology & the date of the exam of BIS 2013 at my email ID [email protected] asap. Thank you.
3rd August 2013, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
Please send a sample paper or last year solved papers for BIS Microbiology technical assistant post on mail address [email protected]
Regards,
6th August 2013, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

please provide me the syllabus for BIS (MICROBIOLOGY) and if possible provide me a MODEL OF QUESTION PAPER
my email id [email protected]
21st April 2014, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

send me the syllabus for Bsc.Microbiology for ceptam exam to my email [email protected]
24th September 2015, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me the syllabus & previous question papers for scientist B, Microbology by this mail- [email protected]
23rd June 2016, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Please anyone get me BIS scientistsB (Microbiology) question paper???

E-mail- [email protected]
3rd April 2018, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Please send previous model question paper for bis scientist b in micro biology deceplane
22nd April 2018, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Send me a syllabus and previous year question paper of scientist b (microbiology)... what type of question will ask on microbiology
29th September 2020, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

I want to know syllabus for bis microbiology subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?