12th December 2011, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: KIOCL Recruitment personal interview results?

when will you announce the results
16th December 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

ye kiocl...koi farzi company hai kya...klpd kar k rakh diya...
19th December 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi... friends. I have seen all commits about KIOCL result. Plz... tell me when they will declare the result and start the selection Process. I am waiting from the last 3 months
19th December 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

can anybody gets offer means please mail me at [email protected] that i can know the results have been announced.
22nd December 2011, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

when KIOCL interview results will be displayed, eagerly i am waiting for that. and on what basis they will select the candidates, because in the interview hall they did not asked much questions related to technical.. . so, if any one knows about the result, please inform me to this mail id [email protected]
23rd December 2011, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

ACTUALLY abhi tak kiocl me AGM ka recruitment nahi hua hai jis din AGM ka recruitment ho jayega uske baad wo result declare karenge kyonki recruitment ka main responsibility AGM par hi hota hai.kiocl ke website pe abhi bhi AGM ke recruitment ke liye advertisement hai.
25th December 2011, 12:56 AM
kamaldevkr

Hi friends, I had filed a RTI request to KIOCL asking for the reason of delay of declaration of GET2012 result. In the replay they gave following information to me
25th December 2011, 12:59 AM
kamaldevkr

Hi friends, I had filed a RTI request to KIOCL asking the reason for delay of GET 2012 result. In the replay the gave the following informations
25th December 2011, 01:13 AM
kamaldevkr

Here i am giving the information's which i got by filing RTI request to KIOCL.

"The selection process of Get 2010 is not finalized in view of the overall depression in the market and we are also expecting allotment of mines from govt of karnataka. Since there is delay in allotting mines in view of the supreme court order regarding mining in karnataka, the finalization of selection is held back, hence the result of GET test/interview is not published as the same is not finalized. Number of vacancies are already given in our advertisement. Since our selection is basically for the operation of mines which is a subjudice matter, we are not in a position to give the exact date when the result will be announced."

[email protected]
25th December 2011, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

any 1 have idea about the result..........
25th December 2011, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamaldevkr View Post
Here i am giving the information's which i got by filing RTI request to KIOCL.

"The selection process of Get 2010 is not finalized in view of the overall depression in the market and we are also expecting allotment of mines from govt of karnataka. Since there is delay in allotting mines in view of the supreme court order regarding mining in karnataka, the finalization of selection is held back, hence the result of GET test/interview is not published as the same is not finalized. Number of vacancies are already given in our advertisement. Since our selection is basically for the operation of mines which is a subjudice matter, we are not in a position to give the exact date when the result will be announced."

[email protected]
Thank you for sharing the information with all of us. Hope we can expect the results to be out soon.
28th December 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Hi dude...Thanks a lot for the information.
3rd January 2012, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

hi when will the interview result for GET in KIOCL will be announced if announced send me to [email protected]
3rd January 2012, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

hi when will the interview result for GET in KIOCL will be announced if announced send me to [email protected]
3rd January 2012, 09:55 AM
rammech07

hi results for KIOCL INTERVIEW 2011 not yet announed it will be announced withiin 31 jan 2012
12th January 2012, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

wen will b result announced?can any one know dat?
12th January 2012, 02:25 PM
sairam.g

please let us know asap wen the results can be announced
18th January 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Results yet not declared, It will take time.........
by gaurab
19th January 2012, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

How much time it will take?
23rd January 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

HELLO , how does KIOCL can publish the results with out giving proper notifiaction on the website ?
it is against the rules.... if u go through any of govt sector website ... their will announce the results of shortlisted candidates on they sites...... lets try to pressurize the HR dept.....
plz send us , they contact no and mail id , apart from the no's mentioned on kiocl website bec.. they are of no use....
24th January 2012, 04:47 PM
kamaldevkr

Hi dear friends,
As per my information they conducted test and interview on the basis of allotment of mine in Chikkanayakana Halli by Karnataka Government, but because of order of the supreme court they can't start any process there. Because of decrease in prices of the processed commodity, and increase in coast of iron ore (iron ore sourced from Chhattisgarh), they has stopped making pig iron (as it is not profitable at present). I think they will declare the result only after starting mining process in Chikkanayakana Halli which is a subjudice matter or after the completion of coke oven battery unit, So it will take time ....
24th January 2012, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Hi Friends
There is no use if you contact personal manger/HR, because now management have to take the decision. Many times i contacted him every time he gave same replay to me that 'they will declare the result within 6 months, Selected people will get mail/appointment order, so please wait for 6 months'
26th January 2012, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Dear friends...,
I request u people that pls search another job and settle in your life. Dont spoil your life by waiting for KIOCL GET Results..

Thanks.
27th January 2012, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

any info about result declaration or they are not going to delare it??
28th January 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Are jaldi result dedo yar
30th January 2012, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

when r they giving result
31st January 2012, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

how much time they will take to announce the result..if any one get information please inform me my e-mail id is [email protected] thanks to kamaldev kr for his information.
31st January 2012, 09:46 AM
avinashkumar31

thanks to kamaldev kr for his information....if result will announce please inform me my e-mail id is [email protected]
3rd February 2012, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
can anybody tell me when kiocl going to release its results of personal interview for graduate engineer(trainee) we are waiting for it........
it will take some more time.
5th February 2012, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There is no notification of result declaration in kiocl website, then how did you come to know that results has published. If u have any details about kiocl results please publish here.
there is no transparency in the selection process . . They are actually cheatin on deserved candidates . No company takes so much time to declare result .its their duty to announce the result after interview process . . everyone should get united and protest against this . .
6th February 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

recruitment cancelled. it is given in the website
6th February 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Hi All Guys,
It is came to know that the Management has decided to cancel the process of recruitment of Graduate Engineer. The same is available in their website :
http://kioclltd.in/current_openings.php
Please don't waste time!
6th February 2012, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

"RECRUITMENT PROCESS OF GRADUATE TRAINEE ENGINEER 2010 IS CANCELLED" . The whole process turned out to be a mockery atlast. for further confirmation plz visit www.kioclltd.
6th February 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
There is no notification of result declaration in kiocl website, then how did you come to know that results has published. If u have any details about kiocl results please publish here.
KIOCL has decided to cancel the recruitment. Advertisement No.02/2010
http://kioclltd.in/openings/status-get.doc
6th February 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

check kiocl website GET 2010 is cancelled
6th February 2012, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=avinashkumar31;1717162]kiocl as decided to cancel the GET 2010 they announced in their website
7th February 2012, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Status of Graduate Engineer Trainee.
[Advertisement No.02/2010]

The Management has decided to cancel the process of recruitment of Graduate Engineer (Trainees) as advertised vide our Advertisement No.02/2010, dated 29.12.2010.

For more details visit :http://kioclltd.in/current_openings.php
7th February 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

The Management has decided to cancel the process of recruitment of Graduate Engineer (Trainees) as advertised vide our Advertisement No.02/2010, dated 29.12.2010.

7th February 2012, 08:05 PM
nandi1

8th February 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

i am sad.thank you sir
by Reg No:comp/2147(PWD)
8th February 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

i am sad. Thank You sir
8th February 2012, 08:50 PM
ponselvam

I am A.Ajay Khanna (BE) Reg No: comp/2147 As a Hearing Handicapped candidate[/B],I hoped 100% to get the job in kiocl since i performed well in interview, Now i have very much disappointed with your annoument.pleaze reconsider the issue
8th February 2012, 09:00 PM
ponselvam

I am A.Ajay Khanna (BE) Reg No: comp/2147 As a Hearing Handicapped candidate[/B],I hoped 100% to get the job in kiocl since i performed well in interview, Now i have very much disappointed with your annoument.pleaze reconsider the issue
8th February 2012, 09:06 PM
ponselvam

9th February 2012, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

I am bringing it to the notice of our National Leaders through personal communication that KIOCL, A Navratna Company, under the Administrative control of Ministry of Steel, headed by Shri Beni Prasad Verma, has exploited our unepmloyed youths first by conducting written test and then by interview by calling them to the State of Karnataka from far off places through out India by collecting crores of rupees in the name of examination fees from lakhs of unemployed youths. Everyone should bring this highhandedness to the knowledge of general public and national leaders.
10th February 2012, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Hi Friends, there is no mistake of KIOCL, it is merely a government company which have no support either from state government or central government in allotment of mines. So many political leaders' sons and relatives are getting mining allotment but not a public sector company. Because, they can not afford to satisfy the political leaders by giving 'some thing'. It is the fate of our Indian political status.
In conducting exams, company has spent lot of money and the fees collected was may be 1% of the expenditure.
We, as a engineering graduates should not wait for results of a company where we have appeared for an interview and wasting our time by simply seeing their website for results. we should keep on going in our life. "%u0915%u0930%u094D%u092E%u0923%u094D%u092F%u0 947 %u0935%u093E%u0927%u093F%u0915%u093E%u0930%u0938%u 094D%u0924%u0947 %u092E %u092B%u0932%u0947%u0937%u0941 %u0915%u0926%u093E%u091A%u0928%u093E %u0915%u0930%u094D%u092E%u092B%u0932%u0947%u0939%u 094D%u0924%u0941%u0930 %u092D%u0941%u0930%u092E%u093E %u0924%u0947 %u0938%u0902%u0917%u094B%u0938%u094D%u0924%u094D%u 0935%u0915%u0930%u094D%u092E%u093E%u0928%u0940%u09 65"
"You have a right to perform your prescribed duty, but you are not entitled to the fruits of action%u0964 Never consider yourself the cause of the results of your activities, and never be attached to not doing your duty." Thanks for reading this.
10th February 2012, 10:09 PM
sampath_repalle

Hi Friends,
I would like to tell you below lines for your sake.
There is no mistake of KIOCL. It is merely a government company not having a support either from state government or central government in getting mining allotment. so many political leaders' relatives are getting mines and not a public sector company due to unable to give 'some thing'. I came to know(my relative is working in KIOCL) that the company has spent so much of amount for recruitment process in which fees collected from us may be only 1%.
We are all engineering graduates, simply after appearing interview, we are simply seeing thier website for results for more than 6 months. we should not wait for results of a company where we have attended interview for such a long time.
कर्मण्ये वाधिकारस्ते म फलेषु कदाचना कर्मफलेह्तुर भुरमा ते संगोस्त्वकर्मानी॥
You have a right to perform your prescribed duty, but you are not entitled to the fruits of action। Never consider yourself the cause of the results of your activities, and never be attached to not doing your duty.
Thanks for reading my few words. Please excuse me, if i said wrong.
25th February 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

recruitment has been cancelled by them,for more details see their website.
29th February 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

guyz has kiocl interview results been announced......
2nd March 2012, 07:41 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
guyz has kiocl interview results been announced......
have u got any mail regarding this?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?