24th June 2020, 01:17 PM
s.b.datta

Are 3rd year Diploma candidates eligible to appear for JELET exam?

What is norms of appearing in the JELET exam? 3rd year student or Diploma Engineering pass out student are eligible? Approximately what number ranking student may get admitted in the Govt. College of West Bengal in the branch CST?

26th August 2020, 12:54 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Are 3rd year Diploma candidates eligible to appear for JELET exam?

Purpose for JELET is for Lateral Admission to 2nd year Engineering, Technology and Pharmacy courses courses in-
a)Universities
b)Government Colleges
c)Self financing Engineering and Technological Institutes
-Yes ,Diploma holders in Engineering and Technology or marine Engineering can apply for this exam.
-Scoring a qualify marks does not guarantee seat in Govt.college,it all depends on vacancy and number of students opt for that.Try to attend for counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?