30th April 2015, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can PCM 12th Passed student give Biology Exam Next year and then sit for Medical Entrance Exams?

I am studying in 12th cbse board. In 11th I had selected physics, chemistry and maths as subject. But now in 12th I had decided to take biology as an additional subject. Please tell me that rules by which I can do this. Please

Related Questions:
30th April 2015, 11:44 PM
aditya--kanojiya

Default Re: Can PCM 12th Passed student give Biology Exam Next year and then sit for Medical Entrance Exams?

I had passed my 11th with physics chemistry and maths as subject, but now in 12th I want to take biology as an additional subject. And I am in cbse board.
22nd June 2015, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

can student pass XII exam with ISC Board with Phy., Chem., Math in 2015 appply/appear in Biology (an additional subject ) in 2016
22nd June 2015, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Can student pass XII Exam with ISC Board with Phy., Chem., Math in 2015 may apply/appear in Biology (an additional subject) in 2016 from ISC board
22nd June 2015, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

i want to do isc with bialogy whatis the process as i already done it by pcm
15th August 2015, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

I am basically a bio student... I had maths in class 11th but I dropped it in class 12th... I want to give maths single subject examination... Please tell me the procedure for applying for C.B.S.E. single subject examination
6th October 2015, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir I passed 12 in 2015 AHSEC board Assam state but the problem is I got grace marks in physics and I will give betterment in physic to improve my marks so sir I want to know if I give betterment can I appear for medical entrance exam like aipmt state cee Assam
15th November 2015, 12:25 AM
Mohit.Bansal

If you clear Biology for intermediate then there will be no issue for you and you can easily write entrance exam for Medical field.

So don't worry about it and when you will clear Physics, Chemistry and Biology then you become eligible for AIIMS and PMT exams.
23rd December 2015, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Can an ISC student who passed class 12 WITH PCM give another ISC INTERMEDIATE EXAM Further in Biology?how?
24th December 2015, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

If a student of ISC PASSED CLASS 12 exam from Mathematics can eligible to give another ISC EXAM FrOM Biology further, How?
6th February 2016, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

My brother is doing 10 1 Pcm bt he also want to give biology exam separately. Would it be possible . What is the criteria
14th July 2016, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to know that I have taken all subjects i.e; PCMB all together but Maths as an optional subject then in my result they include all subject marks or they only include my PCB subject marks.

And also if they include all subject in result then, did they mention that i have taken maths as an optional subject.
9th December 2016, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th in 2014 with PCM , now I want to give biology exam in order to give AIPMT exam.
Please tell can I give this exam , if yes than what is the procedure.
Presently I am doing bsc final from kuk university.
30th January 2017, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Can i give only maths exam but i hav passed 12 in biology physics and chemistry but now i want to join pilot school...so can i giv maths exam in gujarat board is it gonna held this year plz tell as soon as possible
2nd April 2017, 07:43 AM
Unregistered

I had passed 12th in 2014 from cbse with PCB subjects. Can i add mathematics by giving exam for additional subject now. Please reply
15th May 2017, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

My son has pass 11th science with Maths subject not in 12th science he want to take biology subject. Can it possible admission?
16th May 2017, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir i hve done my 2 with pcm in 2016 (ISC board), now i would like to have medical as my career. So can i do biology as one subject in up board this year 2017-18 to sit in neet 2018
6th June 2017, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

I passed 12th in 2016 with subject pcm from up board and in 2017 i give biology additional exam from up board can i sit in neet 2018. Please reply
9th June 2017, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12 with PCM in upboard what I can apply for biology in upboard??
16th June 2017, 07:30 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I have query regarding after 12th pass in 2017 with PCM subject can apply for single subject of Biology
for 2018 Exam as a Private . If yes then what is the procedure for applying , like through past school or
on line can apply & and also query application for last date.

Thanks with regards
Ajit Singh
Contact no. 9466791690
30th June 2017, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam I m taken bio subject in 12 in 2012 and passed my intermediate exam with bio sub. From CBSE board now in 2017 if I want to reappear in class 12 with maths sub, is there any way to do this, I want to do b.tech with computer science.
15th August 2017, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir I passed my 12th board with 77% in PCB but also I want to take 12th again with additional subject maths. It is possible? And if possible so I have given only maths exam or whole subject exams? Please, reply
11th January 2018, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

I will pass my 12th boards in 2018 with PCB with Hindi and English(compulsory subject) from ISC board. If I want to give only maths 12th board exam next year, so is it possible to give only maths 12th board exam from ISC next year??please tell .
25th November 2018, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12 grade cbse in 2015 with pcm but now i want to give biology exam.is it possible to give biology paper.if yes which form i need to fill out
30th August 2019, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Hello, i have completed my 12th in 2017 from Karnataka board in PCM subjects..i had a gap due to some circumstances...but i want to continue my studies in medical field.. and now i am in Maharashtra....sir please suggest me can i apply for biology as and additional subject and for medical entrance....please let me know
4th April 2020, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Can PCM 12th Passed student give Biology Exam Next year and then sit for Medical Entrance Exams?
7th September 2020, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

can I give biology exam after clearing 12th with PCM
4th December 2021, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

I passed my 12th with PCM and now I want to give the biology exam . Please some give me direction about, I don't know what I do and what is process for that. Please help
16th January 2022, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I passed 12th this year with pcm.now i want to make carrer in biology what should i do
Please give additional biology exam by nios if you passed 12th
12th August 2022, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;258386]I passed 12th this year with pcm.now i want to make carrer in biology what should i do[/QUOT

Yes my son you can do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?