10th December 2014, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of KPCL and the books to be referred?

Hi i am ashwini applied for KPCL i need syllabus and model papers for Instrumentation
[email protected]

thank u
11th December 2014, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of KPCL exam? Previous years question papers and the books to be referred?

hi sir its me sudhir i applied kpcl for AE mechanical which is syllabus sir , i m not finding in net so suggest me [email protected] if possible send me question paper sir plaease...
11th December 2014, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of KPCL exam? Previous years question papers and the books to be referred?

sir can u send me kpcl previous year question papers and text book and syllabus for civil AE.... my id [email protected]
plzz sir...
Thank you
12th December 2014, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

I have applied to kpcl for je i need previous question paper and whitch books I refer.
15th December 2014, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

i need syllabus for the civil engineer assistant post as well mock papers for the year 2014-2015
15th December 2014, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Hi friends this is Sathya you have any question paper of kpcl enterence exam paper plz send to [email protected]
30th December 2014, 11:14 AM
rachanabs

hello sir.
please send me the the instrumentation syllabus and previous year question paer as i am applied for AE post.tell which book i can refer .my email id:[email protected]
30th December 2014, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

I am Radhakrishna applied for the post of JE and AE mechanical branch i am not geeting previous model papers and question papers so please send it to my mail address [email protected]
20th January 2015, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Please send me syllubbus and question paper for AE electrical at [email protected]
28th January 2015, 07:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir my self minaxi please send me syllabus and previous question papers for kpsc ae instrumentation technology my mail I'd is [email protected] thank you
28th January 2015, 07:59 AM
Unregistered

Please send me ae instrumentation technology syllabus and previous question papers at [email protected]
6th February 2015, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,

My self priyanka.p. i want kpcl electronics question papers. please send to my id.....([email protected])
15th February 2015, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Helo sar
I will appling asistance engineer mechanieacal
Pliese send me a priveas year question peapars...
and syallebas Plz...
18th February 2015, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i applied for d post of je(electrical) could u send me d syllbus and previous year papers to the my mail address
[email protected]
12th July 2017, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir / any candidate, please share kpcl previous year question paper with answered material and suggest me a book for effective attempt a diploma in electrical & electronics candidate here.

To share and to discuss about exam you can reach me @
[email protected]
whatsapp: 9845407671
17th July 2017, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir / any candidate, please share kpcl previous year question paper with answered material and suggest me a book for effective attempt a engineering Instrumentation technology graduated student... humble request..

Thank you..
@gmail id - [email protected]
15th August 2017, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Can any one tell the syllabus and books reffrered for kpcl ae electrical ....
If you have any questions paper or study material...
Mail me at
[email protected]
Thank you
18th August 2017, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I am Vijaykumar from Bidar chemist syllabus & previous question papers send the mail my mail id
[email protected]

Thanks & regards

Vijaykumar

12th September 2017, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

What is the pattern of Kpcl Mechanical AE exam.
Which is the best book for preparation. If anybody written previous exam. Please suggest on questions asked. Only mechanical related questions are asked or something else?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?