10th June 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Nagpur in engineering college after scoring 80 marks in MHT CET?

hi, i got 80 marks in MSCET and 68% in state board with 58% in pcm group. i want to take addmission in nagpur in engeneering college. i am open category, can anyone suggest me some good colleges here ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Mechanical branch after scoring 62 marks in MHT CET
  2. Can I get admission in government or private college after scoring 71 marks in MHT CET and 90 marks in ASSOCET?
  3. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Amravati after scoring 95 marks in MHT CET?
  4. Which engineering college can I get after scoring 82 marks in MHT CET?
  5. Cutoff merit list of Ramdev Baba College of Engineering Nagpur? Will I get admission with 81 marks in MHT CET? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I appear for MHT-CET in year 2015? -- [New]
  7. Admission in engineering college after scoring 53 marks in AIEEE and 54 marks in MHT CET?
  8. In which university can I get after scoring 77% in HSC and 88 marks in MHT CET? Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Can I get the admission in engineering college through MHT CET? I have 42% marks in 12th PCM group and scored 73% marks in MHT CET
  10. Will I get admission in Mumbai after scoring 46 marks in AIEEE examination? I have got 70 marks in MHT CET
  11. Admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 53 marks in AIEEE and 54 marks in MHT CET?
  12. Can i get admission in government engineering college Aurangabad after scoring 61 marks in MHT CET? I belong to OBC category
  13. Can I get admission for engineering after scoring 83 marks in MHT CET and -7 in AIEEE?
  14. How to get admission in government college after scoring 82 marks in MHT CET? Any chance to get admission in BAMS course?
  15. Collegewise cutoff list for MHT CET engineering? Which college can I get after scoring 155 marks in MHT CET?
  16. What's the cut-off marks for SC candidates in MHT-CET to get admission in government college of engineering?
  17. Should I take engineering or BSc after scoring 78 marks in MHT CET? Which is the best college for me?
  18. Will I get admission in engineering after scoring 53 marks in MHT CET? Cutoff for engineering colleges?
31st May 2013, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in Nagpur in engineering college after scoring 80 marks in MHT CET?

Which mark obtain in hsc bord to get admition in engineering college through jee(main)
12th September 2017, 01:03 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in Nagpur in engineering college after scoring 80 marks in MHT CET?

MHT CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test) is conducted every year for giving admissions into different courses. The cut off marks of the entrance exam varies every year based on the candidates appeared in the exam and the question paper.

To apply for engineering colleges in Nagpur through MHT CET you need to follow few procedures which will be mentioned below.

Application process:
- You need attend for the counseling.
- Based on your rank you'll be allotted a date and center. You can know the date and center by logging into the website using your application ID and date of birth.
- You need to submit the required documents like address proof, rank card, previous year score card and special quota certificate if any.
- You need to pay the fees and apply for the colleges.
- Based on your rank and merit you'll be given admission in the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?