4th August 2011, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: BHEL Supervisor trainee (electronics & communication) Previous Year Question Papers, Exam Pattern and Syllabus

[QUOTE=james4all;204227]I am also looking for sloved papers pls help me if you found any thing.

Thaking you,
James[/QUO

Pls provide the provious question
4th August 2011, 11:15 PM
kutty chellam

Default Re: BHEL Supervisor trainee (electronics & communication) Previous Year Question Papers, Exam Pattern and Syllabus

Need previous year question papers in mechanical engineering of bhel engineering trainee
5th August 2011, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

hi sir plz send me the previous year question papers for supervisor trainee at bhel for ece branch..
my id is [email protected]
5th August 2011, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

hi sir plz send me the previous year question papers for supervisor trainee at bhel for ece branch..
5th August 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

sir i have finished diploma eee. my percentage of mark is 59. i am obc cast.30 years old and i have the 8 years experience in electrical field. can i apply to supervisors trainee post in bhel

THANK YOU SIR,
5th August 2011, 06:04 PM

bhel superviser trainee electronics engineering previous year ouestion paper
5th August 2011, 07:11 PM
Sehwag6

Thumbs up Re: BHEL Supervisor trainee (electronics & communication) Previous Year Question Papers, Exam Pattern and Syllabus

i can attach some papers of bhel

it is a good company

for good future

it is a good and bright career option

best of luck
Attached Files
File Type: pdf bhel1.pdf(46.0 KB, 106 views)
File Type: pdf bhel2.pdf(35.9 KB, 98 views)
File Type: pdf bhel3.pdf(49.2 KB, 88 views)
File Type: pdf bhel4.pdf(39.4 KB, 104 views)
6th August 2011, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

sir,
sir i m sanjay singh chandel, i want the syllabus for bhel exam for supervisor trainee for electronics & telecomm.(diploma engg.)and sample question paper. sir , i will be highly obliged to you so pls sir give me reply "[email protected]"
6th August 2011, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir
i applied for the post of supervisor trainee (electronics&communication) for BHEL so plz send previous year question papers to
my mail id:[email protected]
i wll be very thankfull to u
6th August 2011, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Mam

Hello, I am Kuldeep Singh & I have Completed diploma in the ECE with 68.5% in 2011 year , and i want syllabus of supervisior of ECE for BHEL of wirtten 25 sept 2011 . Plz send me syllabus on my email id: [email protected]
6th August 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;203259]Sir i applied for the post of supervisor trainee (electronics) for BHELso pl tell me the exam pattern and syllabus and plz send model papers or solved pappersand also specify the subjects on which i should concentrate more.my id is [email protected]

Thanks and regard
8th August 2011, 12:29 AM
sapna tripathi

Dear Sir/Mam

Hello, I am sapna tripathi & I have Completed diploma in the ECE with 80.2% in 2011 year , and i want syllabus of supervisior of ECE for BHEL of wirtten 25 sept 2011 . Plz send me syllabus on my email id: [email protected]
8th August 2011, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have applied for supervisor trainee in BHEL
can u please provide me the sample papers of electronics and communication to my email id:[email protected]
i wll be very thankful to you
8th August 2011, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

BHEL Supervisor trainee (electronics & communication) Previous Year Question Papers, Exam Pattern and Syllabus
8th August 2011, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

BHEL Supervisor trainee (electronics & communication) Previous Year Question Papers, Exam Pattern and Syllabus
9th August 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

hi i applied for engineer trainee(electronics & communication) for BHEL. so please send the sample model papers to my mail.
thanking you sir/madam.
my mail i.d. : [email protected]
9th August 2011, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know the syllabus of this supervisor trainee exam....... please sent to my email id- [email protected]
10th August 2011, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

I want to syllabus of supervisor trainee of electronics & Telecommunication.

kindly sent it to my email id [email protected]

sushil kumar mishra
mob. 9506397993
10th August 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

sir my is shaista and i have applied for the bhel supervisor trinees (in electronics engg) which is to be held on 25 sep 2011 so please give me the previous bhel exam questions and please also provide me some guess important questions for the examination. my email id is [email protected] thanks.
10th August 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
I am tanmoy adhikary,student of diploma electronics & instrumentation, applied for the post f supervisor trainee at BHEL in the year of 2011. Can u send me previous question paper and some suggetion for aptitude test. It will be very help full for me. My mail id is [email protected]
10th August 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

i have answers for questions
12th August 2011, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

i have applied the st and et,ple send d syllabus for et &st
name:b.brahmareddy
mail id:[email protected]
ph.no.9014381191
13th August 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir..I have completed my b.tec in ECE..I'm preparing for BHEL,STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LIMITED and ECIL exams..can you suggest me some solved question papers..pls mail [email protected]

Thanking You
14th August 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir i'm Reena Singh i'm applied for the post of supervisor trainee (electronics&communication) for BHEL
so pl tell me the exam pattern and syllabus and if possible pl send me model papers
and also specify the subjects on which i should concentrate more.

my mail id is [email protected] plz sir give me reply.
Thanking you sir.
14th August 2011, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, we need engineer trainee question and answer to be required.
we are waiting for your replay.( electronics communication )

[email protected]
16th August 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir i applied for the post of supervisor trainee (electronics&communication) for BHEL
so plz tell me the exam pattern and syllabus and if possible pl send me model papers on my id [email protected]
Thanking you sir.
18th August 2011, 03:14 PM
Soumen Dinda

Sir, i applied for BHEL supervisor trainee so i need a some model question papers so if u have kindly mail those papers to me my id:[email protected]
18th August 2011, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir i applied for the post of engineer trainee (electronics & communication) for BHEL so plz tell me the exam pattern and syllabus and if possible plz send me model papers of previous years with solutions to my mail id and also specify the subjects on which i should concentrate more.
Thanking you sir.
20th August 2011, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

plz snd me last year question pepar for supervisor trainee... my email id is- [email protected]
20th August 2011, 01:27 AM

Sir this is R.Venkatasubramani, i applied for the post of supervisor trainee (electronics&communication) for BHEL
so pl tell me the exam pattern and syllabus and if possible pl send me model papers to my mail id([email protected])
Thanking you sir,
With regards,
R.VENKATASUBRAMANI.
21st August 2011, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

previous bhel supervisor Trainee, exam question paper electronics communication which web site
21st August 2011, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

gud afternoon sir ,sir i hv applied for the post of supervisry trainees in electronics&communication engineering sir plz send me the syllabus and wt are the subjects i hv to pay the interest plz send me answer
21st August 2011, 05:23 PM
jvrajkumar

Default Re: BHEL Supervisor trainee Electronics & communication model question pappar

sir, i have applied bhel supervisor trainee so kindly send me the model question papers. i am diploma electronic and communication student...

[email protected]
22nd August 2011, 09:03 AM
GOPI-

Smile Re: BHEL Supervisor trainee (electronics & communication) Previous Year Question Papers, Exam Pattern and Syllabus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
I applied for the post of supervisor trainee (electronics&communication) for BHEL 2011. Please send the previous year question papers
my mail id:[email protected]
yes i want to previous question paper.
22nd August 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: BHEL Supervisor trainee (electronics & communication) Previous Year Question Papers, Exam Pattern and Syllabus

sir, i have applied for supervisor trainee in bhel , can u plz provide me model question papers and syllabus of electronics and communiction to my id is [email protected] pizzzzzzzzz
22nd August 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

hello friends please send me the what every useful softcopy of study materials which you have, (for Govt Exams)
Me too send you whatever i have (including useful audios)
[email protected]...... mobile 9943708097
Let us STRIKE... SHARE THE USEFUL RESOURCES...... ASAP... keep in touch friends
22nd August 2011, 09:02 PM
teeks
Senior Member+

the sample papers of the BHEL can be download from the link below
http://fw.freshersworld.com/placementweek/company.asp?cid=124
here you can also download the placement papers of all the private as well govt.companies.
ok all the best.
23rd August 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

sir i have applied for the post of BHEL finance trainee pls tell me the syllabus and the examination pattern. whether the exam will include professional knowledge of finance
thanking you
regards
yukti
23rd August 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir i applied for d post of supervisor trainee (electronics & communication) for BHEL
so sir pls tell me the books which covers whole syllbus regarding this
also specify subjects on which i should concern more.
24th August 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

sir i want syllabus and exam pattern for bhel supervisor tranee.plz send me.my [email protected]
24th August 2011, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

sir iam sathish nanduri ,i want the syllabus for supervisour trainee for electronics & communication. (diploma engg). so pls sir give me replay for "[email protected]"
25th August 2011, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

sir, i want some old model test paper of super visor tranee[electronics engg.]in bhel.plz send me.thanking you sir.
25th August 2011, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

sir, plz send me previous years model question papers for supervisor trainee[electronics engg.]in bhel.thanking you sir.
25th August 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

please send me Bhel syllubus for engineer trainee for ECE branch and also provide me previous year question paper.

Navneet kumar,my mail id is - [email protected], mob no-7503657190
28th August 2011, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

i want a BHEL Supervisor trainee (electronics & communication) Previous Year Question Papers pls send link to email [email protected]
28th August 2011, 10:05 PM
kittu7

I want a BHEL Supervisor trainee (electronics & communication) Previous Year Question Papers pls send link to email [email protected]
29th August 2011, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir
please give me all syallabus of supervisor trainee(electronics) on my Id: [email protected]
29th August 2011, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i applied for the post of supervisor trainee (electronics&communication) for BHEL
so pl tell me the exam pattern and syllabus and if possible pl send me model papers
Thanking you sir.
for bhel
31st August 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

sir can you please send me syllabus and previous year question papers to the under mentioned mail....... thank you so much sir.
mail: [email protected]
regards,
Mahesh.
31st August 2011, 06:45 PM
dharumar

Post Re: BHEL Supervisor trainee (electronics & communication) Previous Year Question Papers, Exam Pattern and Syllabus

Thanking you sir.
my email id ([email protected])
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?