9th December 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Apprentice training for engineers in ISRO

I am pankaj kumar mehta and i completed my b.tech electrical in july 2011.i have 72% aggrigate.i want to do apprentice training.how to get it and what is the procedure plz tell me..my contect no is 9509203037 and my email id is [email protected]..
10th January 2012, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i am already selected to isro apprentice training of 1 year,but joining data yet to display,how many days it will takes and i am computer science student, what are the activities(like projects are related to computer science?) in the 1 year training? and will you give the experience letter?
kindly inform me to [email protected].
thanks n regards.
10th January 2012, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

sir, i have got a call leter from isro for apprentice training in november of this year but still i hav not got offer leter so that i will come to know from when will training commence my mail id is [email protected] i request youto please tell the date from when will training commence.
1st February 2012, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing my BE with specilaisation in ECE final year with 70% can i applied for apprentice in isro? what is the procedure and last date detail send me through mail [email protected]
16th July 2012, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

I m murugan completed my BE ECE 2012 passed out whether i m eligible for isro apprenticeship...Email id:[email protected]
11th May 2013, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

i have completed diploma in mechanical engineering and am willing to get a training in ISRO before i entering the degree in B.E.I wish to get an advice
16th July 2013, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

i am abhaya completed btech in 2013,my percentage is 70% am i elligible to apprentice in ISRO kindly inform me.my email id is [email protected].
12th August 2013, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam, im a student of aeronautical engineering and i want to known that whether can i get a apprenticeship in isro. pls let me known wat are the procedure to look forward as apprentice in isro. pls mail me at [email protected]/[email protected]
29th August 2014, 03:44 AM
Unregistered

SIR
my name is lokesh
i whant to know that . diploma students can join in the sri hari kota to complete my diploma training .and what is the prosses to join
plz give replay sir
my gmail is [email protected]
13th February 2015, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

i am applting for the apprentice in shar when i will get offer letter for training and is there any exam for the apprenticeship
12th March 2015, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

I got call letter for graduate apprentice training in Liquid propulsion space center.i need the selection process for an interview and what type preparation we have to take...any one plzzzzz help me...
16th February 2016, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm compleated in b.tech ,2015.Ece.66%.how to join in isro apparentice,plg inform me sir.sridhark248@gmail
27th February 2016, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir I'm got a call letter from graduate apprenticeships training(aeronautical engineering) in isro ..pls clarify my doubts
1.what are the procedures are taken during joining
2.if there is any interview will conduct during the joining date?
3.if they will conduct interview what are the questions are asked and questions are related to which subjects...
Thnks...
8th April 2019, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir. I have completed my B.E (Electronics and Communication) with CGPA 6.99 in 2017. Iwish to start my career in ISRO graduate apprentiship. Can u plz give me the idea to enter inside ISRO?
My email id is [email protected]
8th April 2019, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed my BE in Electronics and Communication Engg with CGPA 6.99. I wish to start may career in ISRO as a Graduate Apprentice. Kindly plzz give me the suggestion about the selection process, so that i can start preparing myself before next chance to apply.
Email id:[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?