30th July 2011, 07:20 PM

Default Re: Procedure for Lateral admission in Btech?

m completed diploma and i wnt tke admission in 2nd year btech through aieee,cn i take

1. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Best courses after Diploma in Mechanical engineering? Best scope for Diploma holders?
  3. How can I get information regarding lateral admission for B.Tech?
  4. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  5. What is the procedure to take admission in IP University through lateral entry under mechanical engineering
  6. Procedure for lateral entry admission in CDAC after Diploma in ECE?
  7. How may I get admission through lateral entry in DTU for B.tech course? I am studying CSE from Delhi polytechnic
  8. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech through lateral entry in Aligarh Muslim University for Diploma holder?
  9. Procedure for Lateral admission in Btech?
  10. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  11. Detailed admission process of B.Tech lateral entry? Fee structure of lateral entry in MG University
  12. Which course to opt for after completion of diploma in ECE?
  13. What should I do after completion of diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  14. Lateral entry admission in B.Tech in Delhi technical University
  15. Lateral entry procedure in nit civil stream
  16. How to get admission in B.Tech in Noida Delhi after completing diploma in ECE through lateral entry
  17. Is diploma course equivalent to intermediate course or not?
  18. How to join aeronautics field after studying ECE? -- [New]
5th August 2011, 07:36 PM

sir am just completing my diploma course.and now i want to get admission in b-tech for lareral entry... please give me some detail for that. please tell me how mant colleges for this course in jharkhand and near states.. my email id is ([email protected]). thank u..

your sincere.. Anil George
16th August 2011, 12:01 AM

i want to admission amity plz help me out...
25th August 2011, 04:38 PM

maine electronics and telecommunication me 3 year ka diploma kiya hai, mai NIT se b-tech karna chahta hu, mujhe kya karna padega?
16th September 2011, 12:45 AM
manas.europhia

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

Please provide me the procedure for getting admission in 2nd year of Bechlors Degree in Engineering(Production/Mechanical). I want to get my son admitted in colleges near Delhi/NCR. He is completing his Diploma in Engineering(Production) 3 years from Bharti Vidyapeeth, Pune.

You can send your reply to my email ID : [email protected]

Thanks,
Pinkal Kapoor
19th January 2012, 12:15 PM
tuntunia

most reputed institutes of india admit the students to 2nd year through lateral entry scheme,on the basis of rank acquired by them in (CET).

but there many institute offering direct addmission.as for example-
1)Hindustan group of institutions.
2)Alwar institute of engineering and technology.(rajisthan).
3)Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology,
Kashmere Gate, Delhi – 110403.
4)Amity School of Engg. & Technology
580, Delhi Palam Vihar Road, Bijwasan New Delhi – 110061
5th January 2013, 10:24 PM

I am a final year student of Diploma in Computer Sc & Technology. Can I get admission into BCA 2nd year by Lateral Entrance Examination? Please help me. I really Need this Information. Please Email me at - [email protected]
5th January 2013, 10:34 PM
saikat.samadder1988

I am a Final year student of Diploma in Computer Sc. & Technology. Can I get admission in BCA 2nd year through Lateral Entrance Examination? Please help me Sir. Please contact me at-- [email protected]
5th January 2013, 10:35 PM
saikat.samadder1988

I am a Final year student of Diploma in Computer Sc. & Technology from Kolkata. Can I get admission in BCA 2nd year through Lateral Entrance Examination? Please help me Sir. Please contact me at-- [email protected]