21st April 2010, 08:57 PM
parth sharma

Are admission forms for lateral entry in Uttrakhand technical university same as btech admission forms?

is admission form for b.tech 2nd year(lateral entry)same for admission in b.tech 1st year in uttrakhand technical university ????

22nd April 2010, 05:27 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are admission forms for lateral entry in Uttrakhand technical university same as btech admission forms?

Yes there are different Application Form for lateral entry.
The last date of applying is 10th may and the application is started on 15th april 2010.
You can read the UKSEE-2010(LE) brochure for detailed information regarding application, exam date and syllabus etc.

Find the brochure in the attachments or
visit: http://www.uktech.in/files/UKSEE_2010_Prospectous.pdf

Thank You
Attached Files
File Type: pdf UKSEE_2010_Prospectous.pdf(415.3 KB, 245 views)
23rd April 2010, 12:00 AM
parth sharma

Default Re: Are admission forms for lateral entry in Uttrakhand technical university same as btech admission forms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vike View Post
Yes there are different Application Form for lateral entry.
The last date of applying is 10th may and the application is started on 15th april 2010.
You can read the UKSEE-2010(LE) brochure for detailed information regarding application, exam date and syllabus etc.

Find the brochure in the attachments or

Thank You
can i fill the forms of lateral entry for admission in b.tech 1st year(new admission)???
25th April 2010, 05:11 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend
If you have to take admission in first year then you can't fill the lateral entry form.
For all details please visit

www.uktech.ac.in

http://www.winentrance.com/entrance_exam/uksee/Uttarakhand-State-Entrance-Examination.html

Thank You
29th May 2010, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

i m diploma passed in automobile engg so please give me detail in b.tech 2nd year admission for utrakhand colgs so please i request to u give me detail so fast
13th July 2010, 07:06 PM
Akashkanwar

hello to everyone...i am Akash Kanwar . i got aieee 31056 AIR...so can i get admission in uttarakhand technical university
6th October 2010, 11:29 AM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Are admission forms for lateral entry in Uttrakhand technical university same as btech admission forms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by parth sharma View Post
is admission form for b.tech 2nd year(lateral entry)same for admission in b.tech 1st year in uttrakhand technical university ????
dear friend,

Yes there are different Application Form for lateral entry.and after you passing out b.tech it is the same value.

Find the brochure in the following link:

keep watching.

good luck.
27th December 2010, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE TO FILL UP THE FORM OF ENGINEERING COLLEGES IN UTTARAKHAND.I HAVE PASSED THE 12TH CLASS FROM HARYANA BUT I AM FROM UTTARAKHAND.SO CAN I FILL THE FORM AND GET ADMISSON IN UTTARAKHAND.
14th January 2011, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

i want to appear for MD(Ayurveda) entrance exam.can i get help in getting a link or something to download the forms for the same?
1st February 2011, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

i want to appear for MD(Ayurveda) entrance exam.can i get help in getting a link or something to download the forms for the same otherwise send it to my mail id is [email protected] you are not giving download linkfor applicatio form how should i can get it
9th February 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Are admission forms for lateral entry in Uttrakhand technical university same as btech admission forms?

where i found lateral entry exam form for b.tach for uttarakhand state.
25th February 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know about application form for lateral entry of 2011??????????
2nd March 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

from when will available uksee lateral entry form?
13th March 2011, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

yaar pls koi ye btayega ki frms kab niklenge university ke ?
9th April 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in m.c.a first year
9th April 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to take admission in m.c.a first year in uttrakhand techinal university
15th April 2011, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to fill the form of leteral entry after b.tech Ist year in order to change the college?
22nd April 2011, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

how to i take admission in b.tech second year
4th May 2011, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in uttarakhand colleges
26th June 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of announcement of 2011 aieee rank counselling?
27th June 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir i just passed diploma in mechanical i want to take admission in B.tech so pls help me??
23rd August 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

sir i m shruti and i m doing my btech first year from ddun...can i fill the admsn form for lateral entry in btech nxt year??????????????????
22nd January 2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know about application form for lateral entry of 2012?
9th February 2012, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

i am doing bca,so i want to do mca , so i want to know, can i get lateral entry in mca
9th February 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

how can i get laleral entry form for mca.and can i get lateral entry in mca,, i am bca student
14th April 2012, 08:15 AM
Unregistered

what is the last date of b.tech form for lateral entry from utu
18th July 2012, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SHOW ME LATERENTERY RESULT UTU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?