11th October 2015, 11:38 AM

Default Re: How to join as an officer in CBI or CID? How to join CBI or CID after 10th and 12th standard?

i want to becom cid officer but i m doing bsc nursing3ed year
so what i do for this nd what should take me first stap in study so plz guide me
21st November 2015, 09:08 PM

Default Re: How to join as an officer in CBI or CID? How to join CBI or CID after 10th and 12th standard?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm Bikash Borah from Assam.i want to join in CBI or CID .i am 12th pass from assam higher secondary education council,Guwahati & advanced diploma in computer application from MICE.I'm indian citizen and i am general category & my age 24 years .

Please kindly answer at the earliest.

Thanking You.
With Best Regards,
Bikash Borah
Mobl no-9577760005
Email I'd- [email protected]
25th November 2015, 06:45 AM

I am studying in class nine and if i want to make my aim CID OFFICER then what steps i have to take to achieve my aim i.e CID OFFICER from till now.?so please help me and give me the information.I shall be very obedient for you. My name is Sumit Rai.
15th January 2016, 09:22 AM

Thumbs up Re: How to join as an officer in CBI or CID? How to join CBI or CID after 10th and 12th standard?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm navjot saini from punjab pathankot.i want to join in CBI or CID .i am 12th pass I'm indian citizen and i am oBC category & my age 18 years .

Please kindly answer at the earliest.

Thanking You.
With Best Regards,
Navjot saini
Vill- samrala
Phone no-9915408301
20th February 2016, 10:35 PM

TO BE A CBI OFFICER HOW MUST MARKS SHOULD I HAVE AFTER COMPELETING MY 12TH STD
7th April 2016, 11:18 PM
vijeta badai

Good evening sir,
Myself vijeta badai from chhattishgarh my question is what entrance exam i have to fight for getting a post on CBI(central beuro investigation) for 10th & 12th pass student. Can i choose entrance exam center in chhattisgarh. My age is 24 Please reply me in more detail about it. Kindley answer early
Thanking you.
With best regard: vijeta badai,
Village: kirandul,
ph no.:8349557426;9406471623.
23rd April 2016, 08:30 PM

how iget a job in cbi
My name is Surendra Kumar Indoriya s/o Raghuveer Prasad Sharma.My DOB is 19 Nov 1998 .I want to join CID.I passed 12th 74% (PCM)marks .
6th January 2017, 09:54 PM

Sir i am Anupama iam now appearing for 12th exam .my aim is to become a
Cid officer .I took a commerce with computer .so what should I do after 12th to join in cid
8th April 2017, 10:20 PM
Bharvad Chetan Kumar

Because.. I am very talented and I like to only investigation to any subject.. I am pass 12std in 95%
BA gratuitous in English Subject 69% but I like intelligent game... Sir I come from Gujarat state small village... My Contract no.. 9687462547
Email: [email protected]
23rd June 2017, 04:39 PM

My self NANIBABU,age 21 years.2 years back I met with an accident it results very little site loss in my left eye. So is there any problem to join in CBI or CID.I had just completed my b.tech in mechanical engineering with 60%.I got 87% in SSC(10th class) and 91% in intermediate.My mail is [email protected]
5th November 2017, 02:56 PM

Myself sumit kumar from jharkhand. I passing my intermediate from science.
And now I am appearing in graduation.
Sir I watch every episode of CID . And I have a great will to join as CID officer. I also get more experience than any else by solving cases of my area. Dear Sir can you help me. So contact me by
16th April 2019, 01:33 PM

Hi sir, Good morning. I am tejaswini if we do any course in intermediate to become a cid officer
22nd May 2019, 02:08 AM

Dear sir, I am 12 th passed and my age is 31 running
I want to serve as a police in any trade my profession is designer (civil/ mechanical ) at present services is designer in DRDO contract basis but my aim is serve as a police to work for My Nation
Any Suggestions for this
23rd April 2022, 09:46 AM

My self Avanthika N Shaju
How can i join CID or CBI after completing my 12th?
What all things I have to do.
Now I am a 10th standard student.
Please help me what is my next step