26th October 2011, 12:02 AM
sanjay murmu

How to join as an officer in CBI or CID? How to join CBI or CID after 10th and 12th standard?

hi i'm sanjay murmu frome jharkhand,i have ask the quetion that how to join the as aofficer in a cbi or cid (crime investigation department,how to join cbi or cid ofter 10th and 12th standrd

26th October 2011, 02:14 PM

Default Re: How to join as an officer in CBI or CID? How to join CBI or CID after 10th and 12th standard?

If you want to join CBI as an officer, you must hold a bachelors degree.
Recruitment of Sub-Inspector is done through Combined Graduate Level Exam, conducted by the Staff Selection Commission.
To be eligible for it, you must be a graduate, within the age limit of 20-25 years.
For complete information regarding the exam, you may refer to the official website of Staff Selection Commission.
26th October 2011, 05:27 PM

Default Re: How to join as an officer in CBI or CID? How to join CBI or CID after 10th and 12th standard?

please let me , after 12th Artshow to join army iin officer rank
8th November 2011, 05:16 PM

how iget a job in cbi
9th November 2011, 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by sanjay murmu View Post
hi i'm sanjay murmu frome jharkhand,i have ask the quetion that how to join the as aofficer in a cbi or cid (crime investigation department,how to join cbi or cid ofter 10th and 12th standrd

Sorry to say that 10th and 12th standard are not eligible for CID exam.

To join CID you need to appear for CGPE exam i.e. Combined Graduate preliminary Exam which is conducted by SSC board every year.

Those candidate are graduate from any recognized university with any discipline are eligible for CID exam.(Criminology)

But your age should be in between 20 to 27 years old.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC category as per govt rule.

The maximum attempts for SC/ST candidate is Unlimited. For OBC candidate it is 7 years and for general candidate it will be 5 years.

Also you must be in citizen in India.

The selection process is contain in two stage

In first stage written test:-

1)General question ---------- 200marks
2)English -------------------200 marks

In second stage you can faced an interview which is contain 100 marks.

You can also visit at the below web site for more information on CID
www.ssc.nic.in

12th November 2011, 07:54 PM

compalsary degree has to complet between the age of 22 to 27 or not
12th November 2011, 10:15 PM
chinthala.Ramesh

Default Re: How to join as an officer in CBI 10th standard

hai,
i have ssc makes 310.
can i write exam
plz reply
17th November 2011, 11:21 PM

hi i want i want to get job in cid
my height is 6ft(160cm)
weight 55kg
and i can speak frequent english and hindi
but i am in 10th standard
19th November 2011, 11:15 PM

Hi sir.. I am studying my final year b.com..
Is there any physical requirements essential for joining in cbi or cid?
Also, is there any chance for applying for cbi or cid while studying my final year?
28th November 2011, 05:24 PM

give me total information of cbi
2nd December 2011, 01:11 PM

give me total information for CID Officer
2nd December 2011, 08:20 PM

Sir i am doing b.com, i know want joining process of cbi and cid
3rd December 2011, 01:53 PM

MY name is Bhagirath saw i am appeard in syjc in commerce so my i aim is offcer in any post in cbi and cid so i save my contry.jay hinda.my email is sir is auesh [email protected] i am wating sir.Thanku and bharata mat ki jay.
5th December 2011, 03:48 PM

my name is k
aran choudhary sir mai cbi or cid me bahut interested hoon kya aap bata sakte hai ki isme job pane ke liye kitne cllas ke baad iski padahiye kar sakte hain my email [email protected]
6th December 2011, 11:48 AM

Hello sir or madam,
i am sanjay kumar from new delhi.i want to join CBI or CID .But i am just 12th pass from CBSE board and i am indian citizen and i am obc category.sir or madam, am i able to join CBI or CID. Please give me answer.
please contact
Thankyou.
6th December 2011, 01:40 PM

my name is gaurav and iam 12th pass from cbse board and i want to know that how con i get the job in cbi
6th December 2011, 01:50 PM

give me total information of cbi
respected,sir
my name is gaurav and iam 12th pass from cbse board and iam from obc category please tell me how can i get job in cbi
contact
email:[email protected]
7th December 2011, 12:17 AM

Sir i am muqsith my degre is completed b.com i want to job on cbi .plz ap batha sakte kya padhe tho cbi join milti.
12th December 2011, 04:10 PM

please tell us mimimum qualifications for cbi or cid sub inspector? Saran
21st December 2011, 12:11 PM

RESPECTED SIR OR MADAM
MYSELF VIVEK I M STUDY IN BHMS 2nd YEAR AND I WANT TO JOIN CID OR CBI SO NOW TILL HOW I M IMPROVE MY KNOWLEDGE SO I CAN GIVE BY BEST IN ENTANCE
EXAM SO PLS GUIDE ME..
27th December 2011, 08:57 PM

hai sir,i am chaitanya(F)..i want to join in cbi,but my height is 155 only and i do my btech 3rd year,is it possible to join in cbi..... plz rply me
5th January 2012, 09:59 PM

hi sir.this is vanalakshmi.B,i want any cbi coaching centers in hyderabad.
6th January 2012, 12:40 AM
rks@estate

Hiiiiii,

CBI (Central Bureau of Investigation) or CID (Central Investigation Department) examinations is conducted by the SSC (Staff Selection Commission).

CBI / CID posts are:-
1. Sub-Inspector,
2. Assistant Public Prosecutor and
3. Senior Public Prosecutor.

Eligibility for CBI / CID examinations: -
1. For Sub Inspector = Pass graduation in any subject from a regonised institute / university.
a. Age = 18 Years to 25 Years
b. Height = minimum 5’ 6″
c. Chest = 32′ (Normal) and after expanding 34'
2. For Assistant Public Prosecutor = Pass LL.B.(Law) from a regonised institute / university with minimum 5 years of experience.
3. For Senior Public Prosecutor = Pass graduation in LAW from a regonised institute / university with minimum 10 years of experience.

Good Luck & All the Best
7th January 2012, 04:19 PM

jine the cbi pls reply me sir
11th January 2012, 12:15 PM

hallo sir
my self Deepanker singh
I am in diploma from an private institute .
so sir you pleas tell me that I can join CBI or CID after diploma.
My
Qualification is 10th in the year of 2011
my diploma branch is Civil
11th January 2012, 05:27 PM

I m shoaib from kashmir ihave done bachelors in science can i join cid or cbi
16th January 2012, 03:45 PM

hi sir i have just now pass my ssc and my age is 23 and i m study more can i joint CBI please sir replay me at my id [email protected]. thanq
16th January 2012, 06:23 PM

My name is Kantharaj and i am MA pass from Bangalore University and i am from SC category please tell me how can i get job in cbi .

I am waiting for your reply sir,

contact
email:[email protected]
23rd January 2012, 01:40 PM

dear sir
may name ravinder singh i am bsc biotechnology pass form rajsthan university please tell me how cain i get job in cbi
plesse teel me
26th January 2012, 10:08 PM

Hai sir.my name is kishore reddy(23 years).i want to become a cid officer.i complete my inter.
Plz tell me the full details of cid.
27th January 2012, 12:40 PM

Hai Sir.my name is Rasmita Parida (21 year)I want to become a cbi Officer.Now I am Continuing my Graduation In 1st Year so pls tell me full details of cbi officer.
3rd February 2012, 08:43 PM

how i apply to cid after 1
4th February 2012, 02:32 PM

hai,
sar
my name is pavan
iam12th pass
iam joining from cbi,cid jobs
ph. 9705050647
5th February 2012, 10:59 PM

i am mohit kumar
my hi-5.8ft
please ful information in cbi and cid
my personal nu
19th February 2012, 11:59 AM

please tell me the cid recruitment notification date
i am srinu from khammam
email:- [email protected]
i am not intrusted in cid,
i am intrusted to catch the criminal
25th February 2012, 11:48 AM

dear sir my name is thirmal i am ssb from warangal (ap) please tell me how cen i get job in cbi plese tell me my no 09627750800 my id [email protected]
27th February 2012, 11:04 AM
michael_scofield

This very impossible that you can join the Indian defence services after the 10th class. If you have decided to sure join the defence services then you have to pass the at least 12th class with more than 60% marks then according to your age criteria you can apply for the NDA, CDS, X-group, Y-group, SSR etc are the main exams for which you can apply and can get the job in this sector.
10th March 2012, 12:01 AM

sir I am bharathi doing b.e final year im very interest to join in cbi please give some idea what do to [email protected]
10th March 2012, 09:05 PM

hai sir iam naresh how to jain cid or cbi my cwolfication is 10th ofter vocatinal inter x-ray completed sir so pleas reply me sir pleas requast sir.

email; nani.yahoo.com
mobile; 9989763086
10th March 2012, 09:28 PM

sir i have completed my 12th WHATS THE NEXT STEP TO JOIN
CBI OR CID
15th March 2012, 11:52 AM

Hello sir,I'm in class 11,with commerce background (with computer)subject.Cn I join C.I.D now ha cn you tell me my requirements.I'm 5.4'' in height.

Plz.contact me-
Sawvik
28th March 2012, 12:07 AM

helloo sir,

iI want to join with you. b'coz mujhe c.b.i. and c.i.d. post bahut pasand hai . mai man laga k kaam karunga or poori kosis karunga but mai 10th pass hu or 12th ka exam nai de paya tha.

plzzz contact me:9044965367
kanpur ,uttar pradesh [208001]
1st April 2012, 12:51 PM

JAI HIND,
I AM NISHA SWAMI.I HAD GIVEN 12TH EXAM IN 2012.I WANT TO JOIN CBI OR CID.I AM COMMERCE STUDENT.I AM AISO HAVING GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF COMPUTER.MY HEIGHT IS 5 FEET 6 INCH.PLEASE TELL ME THAT AM I ELIGIBLE TO JOIN?IF I AM ELIGIBLE THEN PLEASE CONTACT ME ON:9033195001,PORBANDAR/GUJARAT.REPLY SOON.
7th April 2012, 08:04 PM

Sir i will complete diploma in electronics and communication engineering in july 2o12 . Can i appy for c.i.d. Officer.
Chirag umretiya
8th April 2012, 09:49 PM

sir what are the criteria for joining cid or cbi officer
12th April 2012, 03:13 AM

hi m jasper....
i have finished b.tech in automobile engg.. bt m interested in cbi or cid... can i apply for it??
pls reply...
12th April 2012, 03:25 AM

HI,
Im Jasper just finished final year in b.tech automobile engineering.. iIm interested in CID and CBI.. Can i apply for it?
Reply as soon as possible...
12th April 2012, 11:30 PM
monisha_sarabhai

Hi there!
>>To become an CID-officer examination of the concerned state.
>>CID(crime investigation department) is the part of the state police of each state and union teritory in India.
>>The examination for the same controlled by the Public service commision(PSC) of the concerned state.
>>The CID-sub inspector examination is scheduled to be held in the month of May this year.
>>The official instuctions and notification yet to be published for the said examination.
>>There will be around 60 posts by the MPSC cid-subinspector examination in MAY.
>>you should have a minimum of the graduation in arts or commerec from a goverment recognized university.

14th April 2012, 12:44 PM

How to join as an officer in CBI or CID? How to join CBI or CID after 10th and 12th standard?
15th April 2012, 09:06 AM

My self manas palai.I just complete BSc. recent cources of studies in fresher form, can i apply it becoz you just mention above it will applicable for commerce and arts.